America is falling apart. Congress....Republicans.....DO SOMETHING

Besides it is not America as a whole that is falling apart but the states of the Blue Wall. How does helping the lunatic left help America? In fact since it is the reinforcing of failure it would probably be damaging to the nation.
It is America as a whole that's falling apart. Look at poverty, the decreased home ownership, the millions receiving some form of government assistance, our national debt, illegal immigration, the lost of privacy, the injustices in our judicial system, the stupid deadly costly wars, our rundown infrastructure, our shameful prison population, Vets waiting months, even years, to get treatment, unaffordable health care, taxation without fair, equal, and just representation, the loss of the industrial sector ( our dependency on cheap foreign imports ), troubled pension funds, cities going bankrupt, out-of-control law enforcement, the innocent citizens in our prisons and jails, the failed war on illegal drugs, the failed war on poverty, air, water, and land pollution, government corruption, and our unfair, unjust, and one-sided foreign trade agreement and policies.

Check Main Street America and come back and tell me how we're doing as a nation.

It is America as a whole that's falling apart.

1) Onerous taxation and regulatory environment imposed by liberal government = “poverty”

2) Democratic insistence that Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac are viable program precipitating the home mortgage collapse = “decreased home ownership”

3) Democratic insistence on propping up non-producers by creating programs that encourage government dependence and create a permanent underclass, combined with an administration that has virtually destroyed the national job market = “millions receiving some form of government assistance”

4) $8 trillion in overspending the past six years = national debt

5) Administration support of illegal immigration by refusing to enforce the law, and creating programs that reward illegal immigration = “increased illegal immigration”

6) Selective application of the law dependent on race by an increasingly politicized Department of Justice = “injustices in our judicial system”

7) A guilt shared equally in Washington = “the stupid deadly costly wars”

8) National redirection of funds to welfare programs, pet projects, and union bailouts at all levels of governments = “our rundown infrastructure”

9) Failure of the current administration to establish a law abiding and respectful national more, as well as the demonstrated antipathy toward police and organizations who have been charged to enforce, and apply, our laws = “shameful prison population”

10) Misdirection of funds, as well as incompetent mismanagement by the current administration = “ Vets waiting months, even years, to get treatment”

11) Government interference = unaffordable health care

12) Liberal insistence in always larger, and more invasive, government = “taxation without fair, equal, and just representation”

13)Liberal creation of an adversarial government and intrusive policies = “the loss of the industrial sector”

14)The failure of the government to take a principled and reasonable stand against obtrusive unions = “troubled pension funds”

15)Leftist city leaders more interested in currying favor than in making reasoned financial decisions = “cities going bankrupt”

16)A hostile, and violence encouraging, administration cultivating a cohersive and adversarial attacks on the police creates the erroneous assumption of = “out-of-control law enforcement”

17)Failed government policies and programs = “the failed war on illegal drugs”

18)A Democrat political clarion call that demanded a fix for something that can’t be fixed = “failed war on poverty”

Any other questions?

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."

Save America from falling apart Opinion - CNN.com

The GOP boasts that they hold the purse string of the country. Now is time to put up or shut up. DO SOMETHING!

Gee. Where were you when the Dems controlling things?? Didn't see you demanding they do something.

Oh wait. I forgot your and Obamabot and probably a Dem. You thought everything was okay. The economy in the toilet. UE through the roof. That was AOK in your book because the Dems controlled thing. Never mind.

The GOP boasts that they hold the purse string of the country. Now is time to put up or shut up. DO SOMETHING!

Gee. Where were you when the Dems controlling things?? Didn't see you demanding they do something.

Oh wait. I forgot your and Obamabot and probably a Dem. You thought everything was okay. The economy in the toilet. UE through the roof. That was AOK in your book because the Dems controlled thing. Never mind.

Well, let's start with the 15 Million people who now have health insurance that did not before the ACA. But wait.....that initiative helped the lower and middle class. The GOP has never been interested in those sectors of America.

When bridges start falling and roads crumble MAYBE they will take their eyes off the 1% and do something.....but don't count on it.

Well, let's start with the 15 Million people who now have health insurance that did not before the ACA. But wait.....that initiative helped the lower and middle class. The GOP has never been interested in those sectors of America.

When bridges start falling and roads crumble MAYBE they will take their eyes off the 1% and do something.....but don't count on it.
Ok. Let's DO start with the "evil insurance industry" being handed millions of new policies.
But it's the GOP that only cares about big corporations?
When bridges start crumbling maybe we can get BC/BS to help pay for it.
:cuckoo:

1. Impeach Obama
2. Jail the Clintons

That'll do for a starter.

Maybe Hillary will get it done when she is elected. Drive carefully over bridges until "Congress" pulls their head out of their ars....

Your own dems gave you almost a trillion for infrastructure and you couldn't even do that right. No shovel ready jobs, jusy sent the money on to failed green energy and unions. Taxpayers got fleeced.

Why don't you clowns do something about Obama who threatens to veto any GOP change? I'll make a prediction, crickets from your side? I thought so.
What can they do about Obama? Remember, "THEY" voted for him, not once, but twice. What would you like for them to do about Obama?

Besides it is not America as a whole that is falling apart but the states of the Blue Wall. How does helping the lunatic left help America? In fact since it is the reinforcing of failure it would probably be damaging to the nation.

Yep...the infrastructure down here in Texas is in good shape.

Until the bikers are finished.

Motorcycles damage infrastructure?
I always thought it was eighteen wheelers.

I imagine there are places where the infrastructure isn't too bad yet.

Just rebuilt I-10,starting on hwy 290 and 45,finishing up hwy 99,
building more commuter tracks in Houston.
Just because the north east is in shambles doesnt mean the rest of the country is.

I imagine there are places where the infrastructure isn't too bad yet.

Just rebuilt I-10,starting on hwy 290 and 45,finishing up hwy 99,
building more commuter tracks in Houston.
Just because the north east is in shambles doesnt mean the rest of the country is.
Yes, there are spots where highway taxes are being put to good use.

I think that aside from being unable to solve the perpetual cycle of inner city grief - America is just fine, and will be for quite a while.

Chill the fuggout.

I think that aside from being unable to solve the perpetual cycle of inner city grief - America is just fine, and will be for quite a while.

Chill the fuggout.

At least you acknowledge where the problem lies.
Thats where it is on a societal level

On a global level, im not all too worried about is falling apart. The big powers' economies are melding together, and when this exascerbates itself (as its been), this whole nationalistic themed tribal idiocy humans have developed may eventually subside.

Chill the fuggout.

On a global level, im not all too worried about is falling apart. The big powers' economies are melding together, and when this exascerbates itself (as its been), this whole nationalistic themed tribal idiocy humans have developed may eventually subside.

A world wide connected economy is dangerous.
When one goes it can bring down the rest.
I liked the old days when there was some separation.
Not only does it help stop the domino effect it makes it much harder for companies like Gold Man Sachs to gain control of everything.

Chill the fuggout.

A world wide connected economy is dangerous.
When one goes it can bring down the rest.
I liked the old days when there was some separation.
Not only does it help stop the domino effect it makes it much harder for companies like Gold Man Sachs to gain control of everything.
There is no rest if theres only one.

To clarify - im quite literally saying that as humans evolve, there becomes far less a need for several hundred "nations" all being raised in seperation.

Forum List

Back