America is about to discover who Joe Biden really is....

Good question.

teh Joos and Joo Fscit LBJ plotted and executed an attack by the IDF for the purpose of hate hoaxing it on Egypt and then nuking Cairo.

Always with the Zionist Fascist it is a HATE HOAX aimed at starting a US war with Israel's enemies.

USS Liberty = Egypt
Marines in Lebanon 1983 = attempt by Israel to hate hoax a US war with Hezbo
911 - "radical Islam"

How will Joe and da JOOS hate hoax a new war with IRAN???
By having Iranian terrorists sneak in through Southern Border & Kill lotsa Americans here in America ?

By having Iranian terrorists sneak in through Southern Border & Kill lotsa Americans here in America ?

Yeah, the migrants crossing our border are ALL from IRAN, ALL, because FOX NEWS and your JEW FRAUD of a Christian "preacher" say so...

Yeah, the migrants crossing our border are ALL from IRAN, ALL, because FOX NEWS and your JEW FRAUD of a Christian "preacher" say so...
My Rabbi is an Open Borders Democrat from a long line of Marxists dating back to the Triangle Shirtwaist Factory Fire

My Rabbi is an Open Borders Democrat from a long line of Marxists dating back to the Triangle Shirtwaist Factory Fire

You are a Zionist Fascist traitor. That is why you love both W and Biden...

That’s a perfect description of Donald Trump. Whenever Donald has sex, he’s always on the bottom because he only knows how to fuck up.

The "Donald Trump is Satan" Cult gets really boring with their repetitive Cult worship nonsense paranoia
I can see how people like Jim Jones can get people to off themselves so easily.

Forum List

Back