America in 2020

Oh, won't it be great ? No more nutty Democrats. No more Islam. No more mosques, korans, and Islamic societies. No more illegal aliens. No more sanctuary cities. Plenty of jobs for AMERICANS. No more birthright citizenship. The big wall standing tall, beside an alligator moat. No more overcrowded highways, schools, and hospital ERs. No more excess crime and pollution.

No more affirmative action discrimination. No more H1B visas. No more foreign language telephone recordings. English the official, national language. No more screwball gun-free zones. No more pandering to blacks. No more traffic blocking. No rocks & bottles thrown at cops. No more riots, arson, or looting.

No more abortions on demand. Free counseling for the LGBT afflicted. No more smart phones (causing car accidents). No more trade deficits. No more outsourcing (international or domestic). No more left-biased media. No more left-biased MISeducation system.

Sounds like a pretty accurate description of good, old, american America...weird huh?
Remember when we didn’t have to press one for English?

3rd biggest accomplishment;

rounding up and deporting 15 million Mexicans
4th;
paying down the national debt.
If it's 15 million, that's a lot of JOBS opened up for AMERICANS, and a lot less welfare $$ wasted paying Mexico's poverty bill. Hopefully, soon it will be ALL the Mexicans (parasites)

As for the national "debt", what an odd notion when we've been saving the whole world's skins, ever since World War II. Anybody want to contemplate how much they OWE US ?

The Syrian army defeated ISIS with the help of Russia and Iran. Trump only tried to keep as much soil under US control as possible, Obama would have done the same.
FALSE! Obama ASSISTED ISIS by, like I said >>

1. by colluding with al Baghdadi

2. pulling US troops out in 2011

3. allowing ISIS convoys to travel and raise hell. The convoys traveled on open, desert roads, sitting ducks for airstrikes. They could easily have been eliminated by the proper number of airstrikes (as Clinton did in Kosovo). Various ex-US generals (MacInerney, Keane, McCaffery, et al) kept repeating that for months. Obama didn't listen to them, and allowed all the ISIS rampage to go on. He's one of them. Clearly.

4. Trump took over. ISIS repelled.

protectionists will collapse when ALL of his hopes are not realized. :)
Jake said that in October 2016.

th

Oh, won't it be great ? No more nutty Democrats. No more Islam. No more mosques, korans, and Islamic societies. No more illegal aliens. No more sanctuary cities. Plenty of jobs for AMERICANS. No more birthright citizenship. The big wall standing tall, beside an alligator moat. No more overcrowded highways, schools, and hospital ERs. No more excess crime and pollution.

No more affirmative action discrimination. No more H1B visas. No more foreign language telephone recordings. English the official, national language. No more screwball gun-free zones. No more pandering to blacks. No more traffic blocking. No rocks & bottles thrown at cops. No more riots, arson, or looting.

No more abortions on demand. Free counseling for the LGBT afflicted. No more smart phones (causing car accidents). No more trade deficits. No more outsourcing (international or domestic). No more left-biased media. No more left-biased MISeducation system.

Exchange Democrats for Jews and America 2020 for Germany 1940 and you fit right in.

10000 if we include his election campaign.
The election was RIGGED by Democrats

1. the importation of millions of Democrat-voting illegal aliens,

2. Hillary Clinton wearing an earpiece during debates,

3. Democrat-friendly debate moderators,

4...Hillary given debate questions in advance,

5. Democrat mayors allowing thugs to attack Trump rally-goers,

6. Trump rallies being disrupted,

7. Khizer Khan's phony speeches ,

8. Numerous false TV ads for Hillary, etc, etc

In spite of it all, Trump still won. :biggrin:

Exchange Democrats for Jews and America 2020 for Germany 1940 and you fit right in.
Statements like that only reveal one thing. Your profound ignorance.

Is there a doctor in the house ? Oh, that's right > I'M the doctor. Ask me anything,,,you sorely need information. I'm here to help.

On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the most serious, how serious are you being here?

Post it, please, or remove your comment. :)
I don't have to post it. If you don't like it, tough. And it's not "it" (singular) You've said the equivalent, at least a dozen times, or more. That's what most of your hollow posts are. Potshots.

Only the losers in society are bitching about racism and ethnophobia, etc.
May I provide a few examples ? Hillary Clinton, Barrack Obama, Al Sharpton, Eric Holder, Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, Black Lives Matter.

On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the most serious, how serious are you being here?
11. If you have any question about any of the items in the OP, let's hear it.
Well, I don't think I really have any questions, I was just curious. If you really believe that stuff, that's actually all I need to know.

[Well, I don't think I really have any questions, I was just curious. If you really believe that stuff, that's actually all I need to know.
Some reason why I wouldn't believe it ? Let's hear it.

Communication is always healthy. Especially for those who think they have all the information they need.

Well, I don't think I really have any questions, I was just curious. If you really believe that stuff, that's actually all I need to know.
Some reason why I wouldn't believe it ? Let's hear it. Communication is always healthy. Especially for those who think they have all the information they need.
Well, okay. Walk me through the steps. I assume it begins with overwhelming landslides for the GOP in 2018 and 2020, yes?

And then what?

Sounds like you are describing the utopia known as America before the leftist takeover.
Was a great place. God bless President Trumps efforts to make America great again.

8119E4CD-A375-492B-96D9-CF5A0EFB99BB.jpeg

Forum List

Back