America in 2020

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Oh, won't it be great ? No more nutty Democrats. No more Islam. No more mosques, korans, and Islamic societies. No more illegal aliens. No more sanctuary cities. Plenty of jobs for AMERICANS. No more birthright citizenship. The big wall standing tall, beside an alligator moat. No more overcrowded highways, schools, and hospital ERs. No more excess crime and pollution.

No more affirmative action discrimination. No more H1B visas. No more foreign language telephone recordings. English the official, national language. No more screwball gun-free zones. No more pandering to blacks. No more traffic blocking. No rocks & bottles thrown at cops. No more riots, arson, or looting.

No more abortions on demand. Free counseling for the LGBT afflicted. No more smart phones (causing car accidents). No more trade deficits. No more outsourcing (international or domestic). No more left-biased media. No more left-biased MISeducation system.

So when do the nukes rain down ?
Please inform. I have 137 boxes of microwave popcorn in my cart. I'll hit "buy it now" as soon as I have the correct date.

Oh, won't it be great ? No more nutty Democrats. No more Islam. No more mosques, korans, and Islamic societies. No more illegal aliens. No more sanctuary cities. Plenty of jobs for AMERICANS. No more birthright citizenship. The big wall standing tall, beside an alligator moat. No more overcrowded highways, schools, and hospital ERs. No more excess crime and pollution.

No more affirmative action discrimination. No more H1B visas. No more foreign language telephone recordings. English the official, national language. No more screwball gun-free zones. No more pandering to blacks. No more traffic blocking. No rocks & bottles thrown at cops. No more riots, arson, or looting.

No more abortions on demand. Free counseling for the LGBT afflicted. No more smart phones (causing car accidents). No more trade deficits. No more outsourcing (international or domestic). No more left-biased media. No more left-biased MISeducation system.

You been smoking crack this morning? You shouldn't partake at least until after breakfast.

After all the Democrat suicides.

And you expect all this to happen why?

So when do the nukes rain down ?
Please inform. I have 137 boxes of microwave popcorn in my cart. I'll hit "buy it now" as soon as I have the correct date.
The nukes in North Korea are being put away, thanks to President Trump and Sect of State Pompeo. And in Iran, the nukes that Obama let them have, will soon be an afterthought. And since there won't be any Democrats around to antagonize the Russians, their nukes won't be a problem either. :biggrin:

If you need any more informing, let me know.

Because the majority of Americans (of all races and religions) are intelligent.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/america-in-2020.676745/reply?quote=19768957
So you think there will be "No more Islam" because the majority of Americans (of all races and religions) are intelligent?
So you think there will be "No more mosques, korans, and Islamic societies" because the majority of Americans (of all races and religions) are intelligent? Why are all 3.3 million muslims leaving the US?

You think there will be "Plenty of jobs for AMERICANS"? Just because the majority of Americans (of all races and religions) are intelligent?
And you think "No more overcrowded highways, schools, and hospital ERs. No more excess crime and pollution" because the majority of Americans (of all races and religions) are intelligent?

So tell us, where will all these jobs come from? And why do you think there will be no more traffic jams? Why do you think crime and pollution will disappear?

and yet our choices in 2016, were Trump and HIllary.
So much for intelligent
Trump has a beautiful wife, nice family, net worth of $10 Billion, real estate wealth all over the world, and got himself elected POTUS, despite fanatical opposition. And you ?

PS -as POTUS, he has accomplished a great deal over the past 15 months.

So you think there will be "No more Islam" because the majority of Americans (of all races and religions) are intelligent?
So you think there will be "No more mosques, korans, and Islamic societies" because the majority of Americans (of all races and religions) are intelligent? Why are all 3.3 million muslims leaving the US?

You think there will be "Plenty of jobs for AMERICANS"? Just because the majority of Americans (of all races and religions) are intelligent?
And you think "No more overcrowded highways, schools, and hospital ERs. No more excess crime and pollution" because the majority of Americans (of all races and religions) are intelligent?

So tell us, where will all these jobs come from? And why do you think there will be no more traffic jams? Why do you think crime and pollution will disappear?
Mass suicide by Democrats after Trump easily wins re-election will open up many job opportunities and decrease the power of the Democrats in the country as a whole.

Mass suicide by Democrats after Trump easily wins re-election will open up many job opportunities and decrease the power of the Democrats in the country as a whole.

These pipe-dreams of protectionist are laughable. That is why I asked for specific on how it was going to happen. He doesn't have an answer, just hate.

Trump is busy playing Golf. And if not, he´s after other countries.

1. I didn't say the people who call themselves Muslims will leave.

2. Yes, plenty of jobs for AMERICANS, that's right.

The jobs come from 8 million jobs now being held by illegal aliens, who will be deported, and not replaced by more illegals coming into the country. More jobs for AMERICANS will come from the stoppage of H1B visas for low-wage foreign STEM workers. Still more will come from businesses returning from China, due to new trade policies, making their Asian location no longer economical.

3. I didn't say "no more traffic jams", you said that. I said "No more overcrowded highways"

4. I didn't say "crime and pollution will disappear" you said that. I said "No more excess crime and pollution"

Having reading comprehension problems ?

These pipe-dreams of protectionist are laughable. That is why I asked for specific on how it was going to happen. He doesn't have an answer, just hate.
I just explained how they weren't pipe dreams.

Those retards that were howling at the moon and making autistic rage-induced screaming videos on social media really will kill themselves once they realize that the backlash against their idiocy and ignorance has only just begun.

AnswerS are in post # 16. And what's this about "hate" ? Hate what ?

Forum List

Back