America/American's....and this ACA

Antares

A Rooincarnation
Nov 7, 2012
Omaha
This won't be "popular" to the Right .....of which I am one....

But this helping people.....and frankly you should support that.

She is HIV positive and pregnant.
He has Leukemia.
She was diagnosed with breast cancer a short time ago.
She is a paranoid schizophrenic.
He had a car wreck and is in so much pain he can't function.

These people are you.
They are American's who need help, and it is OUR duty to help them.
For the FIRST time in their lives they have hope...and like it or not it is people like YOU/US who are giving that to them.
Grow the fuck up, man the fuck up and just tell them they are welcome.

• Banned
I can tell you they are thanking you.
They are thanking you with their tears.....their words...

And when this BS collapses then what will they do? We have had a safety net in place for decades that cover everyone of your examples. But hell yeah lets make people in their 50s and 60s buy pregnancy and pediatric services they don't need and try to call it freedom. I think you need to grow the fuck up.

I would like to help, but I have insurance to pay for and a deductible that is gonna destroy me financially. Sorry

Not so long ago, I gave to charities of my choice. But now I have no choice. But thanks for asking

We are all giving.
This is not going away.

Excused from the requirement are incarcerated individuals, undocumented immigrants.

Not everyone, darling. Those who break laws are exempt

If I want to maintain my current levels of coverage, then my premiums will increase 120% under the ACA. I've got the tables right in front of me.

Remind me again... this is progress how?

Well, you'll have to excuse the left. Their idea of progress is backward.

Roo is 100% correct.

Stop the excuses, far right reactionaries.

Man and woman up, because you are going to do it whether you like or not.

Doesn't matter. It's the right thing. We could have done something twenty years when we had the GOP majorities and WE DID NOT.

This will happen, you will participate.

Last edited:
And when this BS collapses then what will they do? We have had a safety net in place for decades that cover everyone of your examples. But hell yeah lets make people in their 50s and 60s buy pregnancy and pediatric services they don't need and try to call it freedom. I think you need to grow the fuck up.

They get the free breast cancer and colonoscopy screenings etc. Don't be so damn stupid...:eusa_whistle:

120 PER CENT- HOW IS THAT BS- YOU'RE NOT INCLUDING EMPLOYER HELP, OR SUBSIDY, OR WHAT...

Every pro ACA thread gets moved lol...

There are those of us shlubs out here who receive no employer assistance with healthcare costs. And because my AGI exceeds the subsidy threshold doesn't mean I have the disposable income to afford this bullshit.

Shelling out an extra $800/month in order to maintain my already mediocre coverage is a fucking serious issue.

As I've said before- how many have already signed up? Tens of thousands?
Just wait until the tens of millions get the big fat rude awakening. Shit will hit the fan and it's going to be ugly.

This won't be "popular" to the Right .....of which I am one....

But this helping people.....and frankly you should support that.

She is HIV positive and pregnant.
He has Leukemia.
She was diagnosed with breast cancer a short time ago.
She is a paranoid schizophrenic.
He had a car wreck and is in so much pain he can't function.

These people are you.
They are American's who need help, and it is OUR duty to help them.
For the FIRST time in their lives they have hope...and like it or not it is people like YOU/US who are giving that to them.
Grow the fuck up, man the fuck up and just tell them they are welcome.

This is the stuff Moonbattery is made of

Roo, if someone wants my help they can ask

Confiscation of my property is unacceptable under any circumstances.

Last edited:
Roo is 100% correct.

Stop the excuses, far right reactionaries.

Man and woman up, because you are going to do it whether you like or not.

Doesn't matter. It's the right thing. We could have done something twenty years when we had the GOP majorities and WE DID NOT.

This will happen, you will participate.

Ve haff vays uv makeeng you talk
:cuckoo:

Don't believe it, Mr. H.

Try the exchanges.

Believe me, I will Mr. S.

The quote I was given by my current provider was a "best match" to my existing policy, and ACA compliant.

I'm not looking for a free lunch. I would be happy with an equally expensive lunch.

Obama only said you can KEEP your current provider

He never said you could AFFORD it

Forum List

Back