Ambassadors protest at Israel's confiscation of West Bank shelters

P F Tinmore, et al,

That is an interesting technique you have. You use it quite often.

In this case, we are trying to prove that something does exist; in the absence of proof or conflicting evidence.

There was no nation of palestine prior to 1988,
Do you have anyone saying that besides Israel?
(COMMENT)

Do you have anything that says the State of Palestine existed prior to 1988?

The contemporary question is what does "Palestine" mean today:

The UN made a short - matter of fact - clarification on the "Question of Palestine" in which UN Resolution A/RES/43/177 i acknowledges the proclamation of the State of Palestine by the Palestine National Council on 15 November 1988; the decision being:

Decides that, effective as of 15 December 1988, the designation "Palestine" should be used in place of the designation "Palestine Liberation Organization" in the United Nations system, without prejudice to the observer status and functions of the Palestine Liberation Organization within the United Nations system, in conformity with relevant United Nations resolutions and practice;

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
The Palestinian Christians have the right to live in Palestine. They are the people of the place. It is their homeland.

But we've been over this before. The Jewish people are also the people of the place. It is also their homeland. They have the right to live there and they have the right to sovereignty over the territory.

Just as the Palestinian Arabs are a people of the place. It is their homeland. They have a right to live there and they have a right to sovereignty over the territory.

See how this equality thing works? Same rights for both peoples.

Now, what you are really trying to argue is that there is no such thing that can be collectively called the "Jewish people" -- rather that there are several distinct groups of Jews. I'll make it easy for you. This is what you are trying to argue: There are no Jews. There are Ashkenazis. There are Sephardis. There are Mizrahis. And there are Palestinian Jews. Each group of Jews has a different set of rights and ONLY the Palestinian Jews are a people of the place and have rights to live there and hold sovereignty over the territory.

Here are my problems with your argument:

1. Its called self-determination. Not other-determination. You don't get to choose who does and who does not belong to the Jewish people. We do. You can't cut us up and divide us to suit yourself. That is denying us our self-determination.

2. You have already agreed that immigration is one of the privileges of self-determination of a people.

3. I'm concerned that you won't apply your criteria for who is and who is not a "person of the place" equally. For example, you do not speak of recent Arab immigrants to Palestine (post 1925) who are also "foreigners". You never seem to argue that only people who can prove

4. Finally, and most importantly, the idea that expelling a people from their homeland (ethnic cleansing) negates the rights of those cleansed and all of their descendants is morally wrong, in my mind. Creating a diaspora (a moral wrong) must not lead to increased rights for those committing that wrong. Those in a diaspora should have the right to return to their homeland (though not without considering the rights of others).

bump for P F Tinmore
You need to reread my posts. You misunderstand what I have said.

No you need to stop spouting islamonazi propaganda and start looking at the truth for once. There was no nation of palestine prior to 1988, and that was created illegally. There was no rights back in 1917, 1921, 1923, 1924, 1948, 1949 and 1967 other than those in existence. You cant use international laws retrospectively unless you also want them to apply to your invasion and colonisation of America. Israel exists under international law and you need to cease taking the Jews rights to be covered by international law away from them. The Jews have more eights to the land than the arab muslims under international law, and you need to accept this fact.
There was no nation of palestine prior to 1988,​

The UN and that is every nation in the world that accepts that as a fact. You have yet to prove that there was a palestinian nation prior to 1988, and the LoN treaty that set out the borders of the MANDATE OF PALESTINE not the nation.

P F Tinmore, et al,

In this case, we are trying to prove that something does exist; in the absence of proof or conflicting evidence.

(COMMENT)

The UN made a short - matter of fact - clarification on the "Question of Palestine" in which UN Resolution A/RES/43/177 i acknowledges the proclamation of the State of Palestine by the Palestine National Council on 15 November 1988; the decision being:

Decides that, effective as of 15 December 1988, the designation "Palestine" should be used in place of the designation "Palestine Liberation Organization" in the United Nations system, without prejudice to the observer status and functions of the Palestine Liberation Organization within the United Nations system, in conformity with relevant United Nations resolutions and practice;

Most Respectfully,
R
The contemporary question is what does "Palestine" mean today:​

To the Palestinians Palestine still means Palestine. Over the last hundred years, power politics has attempted to disposes them of home, heritage, and rights. You have posted page after page after page of political monkey motions to "prove" that the Palestinians have somehow missed out on the universal rights that apply to all other people.

The Palestinians have never surrendered. They have never ceded land or rights. That is the starting point for discussions.

P F Tinmore, et al,

OK --- Backup a minute.

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

To the Palestinians Palestine still means Palestine. Over the last hundred years, power politics has attempted to disposes them of home, heritage, and rights. You have posted page after page after page of political monkey motions to "prove" that the Palestinians have somehow missed out on the universal rights that apply to all other people.

The Palestinians have never surrendered. They have never ceded land or rights. That is the starting point for discussions.
(COMMENT)

I have never once said that the "Palestinians have somehow missed out on the universal rights that apply to all other people.." In fact, I've said that they have the same rights as every other people.

What I have said, on more than one occasion, is that:

• The Palestinian rights do not trump and may not interfere with the exercise of the rights of other people.
• That the Palestinians have used their right to self-determination several times.
• That the Palestinians never have had Title and Rights to the territories prior to 1988.

I've also implied, if not stated explicitly several times, that the perpetuation of the Arab Palestinian to use force to gain political advantages that they could not achieve through diplomatic means, is a demonstration that the Arab Palestinians themselves, use force to further their political agenda.

Most Respectfully,
R

P F Tinmore, et al,

OK --- Backup a minute.

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

(COMMENT)

I have never once said that the "Palestinians have somehow missed out on the universal rights that apply to all other people.." In fact, I've said that they have the same rights as every other people.

• The Palestinian rights do not trump and may not interfere with the exercise of the rights of other people.
• That the Palestinians have used their right to self-determination several times.
• That the Palestinians never have had Title and Rights to the territories prior to 1988.

I've also implied, if not stated explicitly several times, that the perpetuation of the Arab Palestinian to use force to gain political advantages that they could not achieve through diplomatic means, is a demonstration that the Arab Palestinians themselves, use force to further their political agenda.

Most Respectfully,
R
• That the Palestinians never have had Title and Rights to the territories prior to 1988.​

And that is your Israeli talking point that you have never been able to prove. Why don't universal rights apply to the Palestinians?

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

And once again you fail to produce these rights you claim the palestinians have missed out on. You have never produced any evidence of them having owned the land as soveriegn rulers in the last 1000 years. You have to own the land to cede and they have never owned the land. Under the ottomans it was called south Syria and that is what the arab muslims saw themselves as, the few that did live there. You have never proven that the vast majority can trace their lineage back to before 1946 as "palestinians" and why their own leaders have claimed that the vast majority are Syrians, Egyptians and Jordanians.

The only starting point for discusions is the international law of 1923 that created Jordan and the Jewish NATIONal home at the same time. One cant exist without the other, so if you want to open a can of worms do so and be perepared to be shot down in flames

P F Tinmore, et al,

OK --- Backup a minute.

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
• That the Palestinians never have had Title and Rights to the territories prior to 1988.​

And that is your Israeli talking point that you have never been able to prove. Why don't universal rights apply to the Palestinians?

Define these universal rights and when they came into existence. And they must be actual international laws and not your usual recomendations. The palestinians had no rights to the lands under international laws and treaties that they accepted in full when it suited them. Now they want the support of the international laws to be removed from the Jews and you whole heartedly agree with them. So stop being such a hypocrite and have the guts to tell them NO once and for all.

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

And once again you fail to produce these rights you claim the palestinians have missed out on. You have never produced any evidence of them having owned the land as soveriegn rulers in the last 1000 years. You have to own the land to cede and they have never owned the land. Under the ottomans it was called south Syria and that is what the arab muslims saw themselves as, the few that did live there. You have never proven that the vast majority can trace their lineage back to before 1946 as "palestinians" and why their own leaders have claimed that the vast majority are Syrians, Egyptians and Jordanians.

The only starting point for discusions is the international law of 1923 that created Jordan and the Jewish NATIONal home at the same time. One cant exist without the other, so if you want to open a can of worms do so and be perepared to be shot down in flames
You are back to Israeli talking points again.:bs1:

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

No I am back to proven irrefutable facts based on evidence and historical record, what do you have other than islamonazo propaganda, islamic BLOOD LIBELS and neo marxist outright lies ?

Where are you links giving the evidence of your claims that are repeated from more than one source. All you have is the words of an islamonazi that twists treaties and laws till they meet his POV

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

No I am back to proven irrefutable facts based on evidence and historical record, what do you have other than islamonazo propaganda, islamic BLOOD LIBELS and neo marxist outright lies ?

Where are you links giving the evidence of your claims that are repeated from more than one source. All you have is the words of an islamonazi that twists treaties and laws till they meet his POV
Pffft! :bs1:

What do you have besides Israeli talking points?

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

What Isreali talking points are those then, as all I post is truth backed up by mulitple links to international law and historical data.

What do you have other that islamonazi talking points and islamofascist propaganda ?

What Isreali talking points are those then, as all I post is truth backed up by mulitple links to international law and historical data.

What do you have other that islamonazi talking points and islamofascist propaganda ?
Israel exists on lies. The first whopper was "a land without people for a people without land." Israel has always denied the existence of Palestine and the Palestinians. Of course this flies in the face of actual history. Yet it has been spouted a gazillion time so many actually believe it. Tell a lie often enough...

Of course the purpose for this lie is to deny that they stole Palestine because nobody owned it.

Israel exists on lies. The first whopper was "a land without people for a people without land." Israel has always denied the existence of Palestine and the Palestinians. Of course this flies in the face of actual history. Yet it has been spouted a gazillion time so many actually believe it. Tell a lie often enough...

Of course the purpose for this lie is to deny that they stole Palestine because nobody owned it.
It's actually comical to read your use of the "tell a lie often enough....", slogan as you rattle on with your cliche's and slogans about this mythical "Pal'istan" and Pal'istanians who existed only in a figment of your Islamist imagination.

This is yet another thread, like most in this forum, where you make baseless claims to some invented, mythical people with an invented, mythical national identity, citizens of a invented, mythical nation.

Not fact, not historical (or, should the term be "hysterical"), record will sway you from your delusions.

It's actually comical to read your use of the "tell a lie often enough....", slogan as you rattle on with your cliche's and slogans about this mythical "Pal'istan" and Pal'istanians who existed only in a figment of your Islamist imagination.

This is yet another thread, like most in this forum, where you make baseless claims to some invented, mythical people with an invented, mythical national identity, citizens of a invented, mythical nation.

Not fact, not historical (or, should the term be "hysterical"), record will sway you from your delusions.
You have to admit, Hollie, that Tinmore or his alter ego now posting his or her own lexicon. By the way, I hope the original Tinmore is not sitting in a rocking chair like Norman Bates' mother.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/8606/palestinian-lexicon

You really do have trouble with the concept of "owning" vs. the concept of "sovereignty over". They are two entirely different concepts. I own the plot of land upon which I live. My little plot of land is under the sovereignty of the State of Canada. It would be most beneficial if you used the correct terms.

The Ottoman Empire was sovereign over the territory. That sovereignty was dissolved and ceased to exist. New sovereignty arose from the treaties subsequently written and agreed to by the sovereigns.

Your argument is that the new sovereigns were the inhabitants of the Ottoman Empire. It was a large Empire which was subsequently broken into smaller pieces based on the self-identification of the groups of the inhabitants -- who became the new sovereigns.

One of those groups of new sovereigns was the Jewish people. So how can it be said that the Jewish people "STOLE" land when they were one of the sovereign groups to which the new sovereignties applied?

Israel is shooting itself in the foot again. Is this any way to treat your friends?

Eight ambassadors to Israel have written to the Israeli military accusing it of breaking international humanitarian law by confiscating shelters for Bedouins in the occupied West Bank that were paid for by European governments.

Ambassadors protest at Israel's confiscation of West Bank shelters
Shelters illegally built by the EU for the purpose of continuing the conflict.

Prove it is a LIE then, and not just flap your gums spouting islamofascist propaganda. The evidenced available from many sources says that the WHOLE of palestine was a wasteland waiting to be populated and reborn. Produce your evidence from multiple sources or admit that it is just propaganda. As you say tell a LIE often enough and even the LIAR starts to believe it.

The Ottomans owned it until 1917 when they lost it as reparations for war. Then it passed into LoN hands who allocated the lands they owned and had sovereignty over to the people who lived there. This included offering the Jews all of Palestine for their national home, that was the land on both sides of the Jordan. This was changed to just the west bank of the jordan from the border determined with Egypr all the way to the borders determined with Lebanon and Syria. The arab muslims were given the East bank lands of palestine and there was a clause that prohibited Jees from living in The east and arab muslkims from living in the west. Thus the land then became Jewish and arab seperated by the Jordan river.

THOSE ARE THE FACTS AS PRESENTED THOUSANDS OF TIMES, STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO PROVIDE REBUTTALS FROM MULTIPLE SOURCES.

You really do have trouble with the concept of "owning" vs. the concept of "sovereignty over". They are two entirely different concepts. I own the plot of land upon which I live. My little plot of land is under the sovereignty of the State of Canada. It would be most beneficial if you used the correct terms.

The Ottoman Empire was sovereign over the territory. That sovereignty was dissolved and ceased to exist. New sovereignty arose from the treaties subsequently written and agreed to by the sovereigns.

Your argument is that the new sovereigns were the inhabitants of the Ottoman Empire. It was a large Empire which was subsequently broken into smaller pieces based on the self-identification of the groups of the inhabitants -- who became the new sovereigns.

One of those groups of new sovereigns was the Jewish people. So how can it be said that the Jewish people "STOLE" land when they were one of the sovereign groups to which the new sovereignties applied?
Your argument is that the new sovereigns were the inhabitants of the Ottoman Empire. It was a large Empire which was subsequently broken into smaller pieces based on the self-identification of the groups of the inhabitants -- who became the new sovereigns.​

That is correct. Read article 22 of the LoN Covenant. The inhabitants were to be brought to independence. The people who were not the inhabitants of their place, like those living in Europe, were outside of that group. They did not live there.

Prove it is a LIE then, and not just flap your gums spouting islamofascist propaganda. The evidenced available from many sources says that the WHOLE of palestine was a wasteland waiting to be populated and reborn. Produce your evidence from multiple sources or admit that it is just propaganda. As you say tell a LIE often enough and even the LIAR starts to believe it.

The Ottomans owned it until 1917 when they lost it as reparations for war. Then it passed into LoN hands who allocated the lands they owned and had sovereignty over to the people who lived there. This included offering the Jews all of Palestine for their national home, that was the land on both sides of the Jordan. This was changed to just the west bank of the jordan from the border determined with Egypr all the way to the borders determined with Lebanon and Syria. The arab muslims were given the East bank lands of palestine and there was a clause that prohibited Jees from living in The east and arab muslkims from living in the west. Thus the land then became Jewish and arab seperated by the Jordan river.

THOSE ARE THE FACTS AS PRESENTED THOUSANDS OF TIMES, STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO PROVIDE REBUTTALS FROM MULTIPLE SOURCES.
Why did the Zionists accept part of Palestine in 1947 when they received the whole pie thirty years earlier?

You don't make any sense.

Your argument is that the new sovereigns were the inhabitants of the Ottoman Empire. It was a large Empire which was subsequently broken into smaller pieces based on the self-identification of the groups of the inhabitants -- who became the new sovereigns.​

That is correct. Read article 22 of the LoN Covenant. The inhabitants were to be brought to independence. The people who were not the inhabitants of their place, like those living in Europe, were outside of that group. They did not live there.

I can recall multiple instances wherein it was explained to you that the islamist entity chose not to participate in the mechanism of bringing the inhabitants to independence.

Do you suffer from a learning disability?

Forum List

Back