Always follow your gut feeling

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021
Your gut feelings prevent you from being harmed by a dangerous person or dangerous situation. If you get a bad feeling about a person, stay away from that person or if you get a bad feeling from a situation, stay away from that situation. You were in the same dangerous situation in a past life and your gut instincts do not want you to make the same mistake in this life. It's actually a message or warning from your Higher Self.

Your gut feelings prevent you from being harmed by a dangerous person or dangerous situation. If you get a bad feeling about a person, stay away from that person or if you get a bad feeling from a situation, stay away from that situation. You were in the same dangerous situation in a past life and your gut instincts do not want you to make the same mistake in this life. It's actually a message or warning from your Higher Self.
My gut feelings tell me it's time to poop for other times I have trained in hand-to-hand combat and wrestling.

Basically sound advice though information beyond just instinct is also positive.

I've learned in life that there are plenty of scumbags among us, many who presents themselves as righteous humans. It took some honing but identifying and avoiding this cowardly, self serving filth has become my duty and honour. I know that if and when the chips are down, these courageous in name only will be nowhere to be found. They've proven it time and again.

Basically sound advice though information beyond just instinct is also positive.

I've learned in life that there are plenty of scumbags among us, many who presents themselves as righteous humans. It took some honing but identifying and avoiding this cowardly, self serving filth has become my duty and honour. I know that if and when the chips are down, these courageous in name only will be nowhere to be found. They've proven it time and again.
I forgot to include that that information is from Dolores Cannon's books. Thank you Dolores and Rest In Peace.

Forum List

Back