Aloha

You like Us.. you really like Us....:eusa_eh:

We do have a fine selection of lusty wenches... or so I've heard..

Well... enjoy....

(My son is stationed at Schofield Barracks)

Last edited:
I just realized I haven't posted here yet.

I look forward to many discussions with many of you and am really impressed with USMB thus far.

Soon to be supporting member,

Triton

Yeah I hadn't posted here either.
(Whew! Glad I got that out of the way!)

Welcome!!

I just realized I haven't posted here yet.

I look forward to many discussions with many of you and am really impressed with USMB thus far.

Soon to be supporting member,

Triton

Welcome. It took me over 2 years before I realized I need to post here.

Thanks! I am actually not Hawaiian nor do I live in Hawaii (unfortunately) but I love "ALOHA", a fine greeting.

Ringel, welcome as well.

My political orientation is focused on the principle that each and every one of us as human beings is sovereign. I hold a general distrust of all governments. I do not favor mandated collectivism which I believe both political parties promote and legislate merely in different shades of color, so to speak.

I believe the United States needs to end the foreign wars of occupation and stop playing the game of empire. However, I do believe in a strong military, but one that defends the country and is not sent abroad to fulfill interventionist foreign policy. I also favor an end to drug prohibition which is immoral and is costing the country tremendously in terms of increased deficit spending enforcing futile and unjust laws to go along with the resulting crime associated with the black market (i.e. Cartels). I do not believe a gold standard is the solution for our devaluing dollar, for the wealthy can simply hoard all the gold. Instead, I support a fiat currency whose issuance is done by congress per their original constitutional mandate, not by the private federal reserve lending it at interest with the debt being incurred by every citizen as has happened since the passing of the Federal Reserve Act. I am not a social conservative as I do not impose beliefs upon others.

Well, this just scratches the surface of my political orientation and opinions, I look forward to further discussions with all.

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!
Enjoy yourself
Visit the coffee shop thread when you wish to have some neutrality from everything. We have a good time there.

Thanks! I am actually not Hawaiian nor do I live in Hawaii (unfortunately) but I love "ALOHA", a fine greeting.

Ringel, welcome as well.

My political orientation is focused on the principle that each and every one of us as human beings is sovereign. I hold a general distrust of all governments. I do not favor mandated collectivism which I believe both political parties promote and legislate merely in different shades of color, so to speak.

I believe the United States needs to end the foreign wars of occupation and stop playing the game of empire. However, I do believe in a strong military, but one that defends the country and is not sent abroad to fulfill interventionist foreign policy. I also favor an end to drug prohibition which is immoral and is costing the country tremendously in terms of increased deficit spending enforcing futile and unjust laws to go along with the resulting crime associated with the black market (i.e. Cartels). I do not believe a gold standard is the solution for our devaluing dollar, for the wealthy can simply hoard all the gold. Instead, I support a fiat currency whose issuance is done by congress per their original constitutional mandate, not by the private federal reserve lending it at interest with the debt being incurred by every citizen as has happened since the passing of the Federal Reserve Act. I am not a social conservative as I do not impose beliefs upon others.

Well, this just scratches the surface of my political orientation and opinions, I look forward to further discussions with all.

Not in a humorous mood, I take it.......... :lol:

Forum List

Back