Almost half of Americans work in low paid jobs

I would not call the $500 billion that china profits from trade with America nothing

And it means fewer jobs for American workers

ahem>>>

hqdefault.jpg

walmart-low-wages.jpg

~S~

I love that moronic $6.2 billion claim. Hilarious!!!
How much do we pay to provide food, housing and healthcare support to Walmart employees?

Walmart pays what it legally is supposed to pay their workers. So the problem isn’t Walmart the problem is the government and when the Democrat held the House and the Senate they didn’t address the issue. So it seems like both parties are a failure and it isn’t a priority, yet we vote for them, so why change?

Shows how hollow the Trump economy is

Almost half of Americans work in low-wage jobs

America's unemployment rate is at a half-century low, but it also has a job-quality problem that affects nearly half the population, with a study finding 44% of U.S. workers are employed in low-wage jobs that pay median annual wages of $18,000.

Contrary to popular opinion, these workers aren't teenagers or young adults just starting their careers,
When people inform you that "half the country does not pay taxes" what does that tell you? Have you ever stopped to consider the implications of such a statement?

You act as if you are either surprised by this information, or you are hoping to get a "Gotcha" on an internet forum without regard to the situation these people find themselves.

My instinct is to go with the latter.

On the bright side of this, mobility in the United States is second to no nation on the planet.
Our President does not pay taxes

Start from there

I would not call the $500 billion that china profits from trade with America nothing

ahem>>>

hqdefault.jpg

walmart-low-wages.jpg

~S~

How much do we pay to provide food, housing and healthcare support to Walmart employees?

Walmart pays what it legally is supposed to pay their workers. So the problem isn’t Walmart the problem is the government and when the Democrat held the House and the Senate they didn’t address the issue. So it seems like both parties are a failure and it isn’t a priority, yet we vote for them, so why change?
When the Democrats held the House and Senate in 2009, they raised the minimum wage

It hasn’t been raised since

ahem>>>

hqdefault.jpg

walmart-low-wages.jpg

~S~

Keep voting Republican, and perhaps with strong enough support, we could make slashes in those programs.

How else are you going to fund tax cuts for billionaires?

You don't "fund" anything by taking less away from people.
Sure you do

Last edited:
Reagan had nothing to do with it

ah, Ray....>>>
Reagan fires 11,000 striking air traffic controllers Aug. 5, 1981

Unions lost support of the people when they seen their jobs move overseas partly due to union greed.

More globalization , in/out sourcing made them uncompetetive

~S~

The headline left out one important detail. The word "illegally" needed to be inserted between "11.000" and "striking". Reagan warned the that could not paralyze the air travel industry by an illegal strike. They didn't listen, so they were fired.

actually>

In 1955, Congress made such strikes punishable by fines or a one-year jail term — a law the Supreme Court upheld in 1971.

<<<,snip>>>>
In carrying out his threat, Reagan also imposed a lifetime ban on rehiring the strikers. In October 1981, the Federal Labor Relations Authority decertified PATCO.

short version, Reagan was , and very publicly, a union buster Admiral

~S~

All you proved is you cannot read.

Why do you not address the term "illegal" when it applies?

Keep voting Republican, and perhaps with strong enough support, we could make slashes in those programs.

Sure you do

How do you figure that?

If you and I were neighbors, and once a month when you took your dog for a walk, I snuck into your home and stole 50 dollars, but after some time out of guilt, decided to only steal 25 dollars a month instead, did I just give you 25 dollars a month?

If I have been taking money from you, not taking as much is not giving you something, it's only taking less from you.

ahem>>>

hqdefault.jpg

walmart-low-wages.jpg

~S~

When the Democrats held the House and Senate in 2009, they raised the minimum wage

It hasn’t been raised since

The raise was passed in 2007 and the final phase or the three step was put into place in July. So it was a Republican President, a Democratic House and a Republican Senate.

In 2009 the Democratic President, the Democratic House and Democratic Senate failed to increase the minimum wages.

So, you are spewing info not based on fact and trying to spin it.

Again, Walmart is following the law and the federal minimum wage is at $7.25 per hour and Walmart's sales associates start around $11 an hour.

So Walmart is well with in the government guidelines and we are back to the government is the problem and not business. The government set the rules, the business is following the rules and is almost $4 an hour over the minimum wage and yet you bitch about the business and not the Democrats that haven't done anything since 2007 to remedy the situation.

to the OP, So what?

what was that percentage during the reign of obozo the kenyan messiah, or Bubba the pervert?

or during the terms of Reagan Truman Kennedy, or George Washington?

there have always been rich and poor, there always will be.

the poor in the USA live better than the middle class in the rest of the world.

but if the lib goal is equal everything for everyone, why are people living , shitting, and dying on the streets of our liberal run big cities?

Yes, comrade Marx, we must kill the evil rich and the evil Joooooos
Nobody said anything about killing

Only make them contribute to society at levels like they did before Reagan

As much hate as you liberals inject into every conversation and/or issue, it is pretty obvious where it is all leading to.

You don't call people "nazis" because you want to build bridges. You do shit like that, when you are making your mind right, to put them up against the wall.

obiwonirony.jpg

Dude. I have no problem disagreeing with people on issues, or policy.

It is the liberals that feel a need to pretend that any disagreement with them must be because the person is Evul.

Oh yeah...only Liberals do that...

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Does it not hurt your soul to type such blatant lies?

so tell us when conservatives have rioted and destroyed public and private property, when they have prevented a liberal speaker from appearing at a college, when they have called for the murder of all liberals.

sorry, gator, the violence is all on your side. but I don't expect you to ever admit it------------because apparently all of you lefties condone it.

Nobody said anything about killing

Only make them contribute to society at levels like they did before Reagan

As much hate as you liberals inject into every conversation and/or issue, it is pretty obvious where it is all leading to.

You don't call people "nazis" because you want to build bridges. You do shit like that, when you are making your mind right, to put them up against the wall.

obiwonirony.jpg

It is the liberals that feel a need to pretend that any disagreement with them must be because the person is Evul.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

so tell us when conservatives have rioted and destroyed public and private property, when they have prevented a liberal speaker from appearing at a college, when they have called for the murder of all liberals.

sorry, gator, the violence is all on your side. but I don't expect you to ever admit it------------because apparently all of you lefties condone it.

I do not have a side dumb fuck, when will you figure that out?

obiwonirony.jpg

actually your posts say otherwise, but continue the fantasy if it makes you feel good. I really don't give a shit.

actually your posts say otherwise, but continue the fantasy if it makes you feel good. I really don't give a shit.

No, they do not. But since you have the IQ of a head of cabbage, you would not understand what my post say.

No, they do not. But since you have the IQ of a head of cabbage, you would not understand what my post say.

are you embarrassed to be a liberal? is that it? Everyone on this message board knows that you are a lefty, at least the lefty morons like rightwinger and seawitch will admit what they are.

as to my IQ, I will put it up against yours any day and I will always come out ahead. See, real IQ is able to distinguish between bullshit and facts.

are you embarrassed to be a liberal? is that it? Everyone on this message board knows that you are a lefty, at least the lefty morons like rightwinger and seawitch will admit what they are.

as to my IQ, I will put it up against yours any day and I will always come out ahead. See, real IQ is able to distinguish between bullshit and facts.

I am not a liberal. The only people that think so are you Trump worshiper. None of the actual liberals think I am, none of the others that do not fall into one of the sides think I am...only you Trump worshipers.

I bet you cannot name a single liberal policy that I have supported on this forum.

I doubt your IQ is above my shoe size.

I am not a liberal. The only people that think so are you Trump worshiper. None of the actual liberals think I am, none of the others that do not fall into one of the sides think I am...only you Trump worshipers.

I bet you cannot name a single liberal policy that I have supported on this forum.

I doubt your IQ is above my shoe size.

140 when I was tested, but that was quite a while ago. doesn't really matter if you have really big feet.

you support democrats, that makes you a liberal whether you like it or not. Are you ashamed of your political leanings?

The Federal Reserve is responsible for income inequality. And so long as the public remains ignorant to its function, the same old useless partisan fuckery will continue to guide discussion down the black hole.

140 when I was tested, but that was quite a while ago. doesn't really matter if you have really big feet.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

you support democrats, that makes you a liberal whether you like it or not. Are you ashamed of your political leanings?

Find a single post from me supporting a Dem. Just one.

Sure you do

How do you figure that?

If you and I were neighbors, and once a month when you took your dog for a walk, I snuck into your home and stole 50 dollars, but after some time out of guilt, decided to only steal 25 dollars a month instead, did I just give you 25 dollars a month?

If I have been taking money from you, not taking as much is not giving you something, it's only taking less from you.
Your analogy makes no sense

A budget is money in (taxes ) - money out (expenditures)

To balance tax cuts, you have to cut expenditures
In this case, Republicans seek to balance tax cuts to billionaires with cuts to expenditures on poor people

Forum List

Back