Allowing USMB members to 100% spread HAMAS propaganda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, free speech is misunderstood by many. The old saying that you can't yell fire in a crowded theater is totally false. You certainly can yell fire, but there better be a fire or your ass is grass! ;)
Correct....
But also "hate speech along racial or cultural lines" was considered to be illegal as well.

So where if a person started with racial slur names and or calling for violence against a particular ethnic group (blacks, Italians, and etc) it was arrested as well.

Correct....
But also "hate speech along racial or cultural lines" was considered to be illegal as well.

So where if a person started with racial slur names and or calling for violence against a particular ethnic group (blacks, Italians, and etc) it was arrested as well.
So if i said screw you Raghead I should be arrested?? Sounds like Europe.

What do you think about Muslims in general. And if it’s something negative, it’s no different than people who think that Jews in general are a problem.

There’s lots of people who are making things up about others, there are lots of people who are Trump supporters just like me, but who are engaging in BLM tactics calling people anti-semitic with no evidence to back it up
Lemme tell you my 1st experience with Islam, ok?

I was spending the night at a relative's house and there came a banging on the door at 2 AM.

A frantic banging. So I open the door and it's the neighbor girl scared to death saying "You got to hide me".

Now I coulda turned her away but I remembered some friends of mine did that and the girl's body was found the next morning.

So I let her in, and by this time my relative has awakened and coming to see what's happenin'.

So I had to turn on the light for that, but right after I turned it out and my relative took her to to the middle

of the house and fixed her up a place to sleep, and it was lights out pretty quick.

About 20 minutes later, the doorbell at the back door where I'm sleeping rings.

I see it's a dude.

I answer the door with a gun cuz it's like 2:20 AM , and I open the door and there's this sweaty crazy

looking neighbor that I see all the fuckin' time with a sword in his hand.

He started asking questions if I saw a girl, and I played it off pretty good, I think.

I told him I didn't see no girl and what the hell is he doing knocking on the door at 2:20 AM

with a sword in his hand? He went away and I didn't have to shoot him, thank God.

So it was lights out after that. In the AM my relative packed that girl into the back of the van and

she hid as my relative opened up the garage door and went straight to the airport.

The girl made it to where she was going, but then her uncle or aunt's husband beheaded her in Pakistan.

She didn't want to go along with her arranged marriage and her dad was going to behead her for it.

We stopped that, but she died anyway. She was only early 20s.

That was my 1st interaction with Islam. Her dad's still there to this day, I bet.

In hindsight, maybe should have called the LEOs. We did not.

Not sure what good they would have done in that situation anyway.

Last edited:
Lemme tell you my 1st experience with Islam, ok?

I was spending the night at a relative's house and there came a banging on the door at 2 AM.

A frantic banging. So I open the door and it's the neighbor girl scared to death saying "You got to hide me".

Now I coulda turned her away but I remembered some friends of mine did that and the girl's body was found the next morning.

So I let her in, and by this time my relative has awakened and coming to see what's happenin'.

So I had to turn on the light for that, but right after I turned it out and my relative took her to to the middle

of the house and fixed her up a place to sleep, and it was lights out pretty quick.

About 20 minutes later, the doorbell at the back door where I'm sleeping rings.

I see it's a dude.

I answer the door with a gun cuz it's like 2:20 AM , and I open the door and there's this sweaty crazy

looking neighbor that I see all the fuckin' time with a sword in his hand.

He started asking questions if I saw a girl, and I played it off pretty good, I think.

I told him I didn't see no girl and what the hell is he doing knocking on the door at 2:20 AM

with a sword in his hand? He went away and I didn't have to shoot him, thank God.

So it was lights out after that. In the AM my relative packed that girl into the back of the van and

she hid as my relative opened up the garage door and went straight to the airport.

The girl made it to where she was going, but then her uncle or aunt's husband beheaded her in Pakistan.

She didn't want to go along with her arranged marriage and her dad was going to behead her for it.

We stopped that, but she died anyway. She was only early 20s.

That was my 1st interaction with Islam. Her dad's still there to this day, I bet.

In hindsight, maybe should have called the LEOs. We did not.
You mean perhaps you encountered a Muslim who is also a criminal. We all know theres whack jobs everywhere. You’ve heard of Ted Bundy and people like that. You know what I’m saying.

It’s not an encounter with an Islam it’s an encounter with a Muslim, who is also a criminal. I’m not talking about the woman, but the man who was probably beating her

Anyways, you did what you could and that’s very honorable of you to try to help shield her.

You mean perhaps you encountered a Muslim who is also a criminal. We all know theres whack jobs everywhere. You’ve heard of Ted Bundy and people like that. You know what I’m saying.

It’s not an encounter with an Islam it’s an encounter with a Muslim, who is also a criminal. I’m not talking about the woman, but the man who was probably beating her

Anyways, you did what you could and that’s very honorable of you to try to help shield her.
You fucking retard! A majority of them are like that, you imbecile!

He was a fucking doctor! The girl was his daughter.

You have yet to learn you cannot apply Western values to Muslims like you're trying to do.

Some do get westernized. That guy never did.

Google Muslim honor killings, ignorant one. That guy's house is probably worth a million dollars or more.

And it's in America, I know right where the fuck it is to this day.

Last edited:
Such as this thread -->

And in Current Events as if this is a legitimate event.
This entire video is nothing but HAMAS propaganda brought to you by HAMAS supporters.

It is one thing to have threads that are Pro Palestinian, but something else to have threads that are actual HAMAS propaganda.
So...

Calm down …Jewish doctors have killed people too.

Stop engaging in BLM tactics, especially with somebody who respects your postings
STFU, I'm done with your fucktardation. Come back when you learn how murdery Muslims actually are.

Honor killings. That's what he was trying to do to her. It happened anyway. We didn't stop a damn thing,

nor could we have..in Pakistan.

Such as this thread -->

This entire video is nothing but HAMAS propaganda brought to you by HAMAS supporters.

It is one thing to have threads that are Pro Palestinian, but something else to have threads that are actual HAMAS propaganda.
America has never been perfect but right now is not the time to abandon the Constitution particularly the first two amendments which is exactly what the left is trying to do

Such as this thread -->

Remove free speech rights immediately.....

I can only tell you how I feel about topics and if you want to invent my views, that’s your problem

Denounce the Jewish bigots I posted about

Or you are a hypocrite of the highest order, demanding everybody to denounce Hamas but never saying anything about people like Goldstein

The “pallywood press”…. Sounds like “Jew ran media”.
You do what you do to rationalize and justify the murders.

You know it. I know it. Anybody with a three digit IQ knows it.

This is all just a coy little game with you.

A) We are not going to censor points of view that offend certain groups of people, and disallow unpopular points of view from starting threads.

B) Members on both sides of this issue have apparently forgotten Zone 1 rules. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back