Allowing USMB members to 100% spread HAMAS propaganda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Such as this thread -->

And in Current Events as if this is a legitimate event.
This entire video is nothing but HAMAS propaganda brought to you by HAMAS supporters.

It is one thing to have threads that are Pro Palestinian, but something else to have threads that are actual HAMAS propaganda.

I have a old Mahdist War haji sword and the inscription on the blade tells of how the owner will defile Brit wives, daughters, and their loved ones.....So it's not like they have changed any.

T.H. Lawrence had it right......The Arabs are a small people, greedy, barbarous, and cruel.

DSCN7186__2_-448437.JPG

It was in a Box-O-Swords i bought a few years back.

DSCN7173__2_-447341.JPG

DSCN7175__2_-447355.JPG

Such as this thread -->

This entire video is nothing but HAMAS propaganda brought to you by HAMAS supporters.

It is one thing to have threads that are Pro Palestinian, but something else to have threads that are actual HAMAS propaganda.
Why put crybaby shit like this in Announcements?

I have a old Mahdist War haji sword and the inscription on the blade tells of how the owner will defile Brit wives, daughters, and their loved ones.....So it's not like they have changed any.

T.H. Lawrence had it right......The Arabs are a small people, greedy, barbarous, and cruel.

DSCN7186__2_-448437.JPG

DSCN7173__2_-447341.JPG

DSCN7175__2_-447355.JPG
How many are sharp? :D

How many are sharp? :D
All of them!

I sold-off all of them except the "defile" one and one carried by a Ethiopian Christian where the inscription spoke of God's love triumphing over all.....Yep, even some Ethiopian Christians got in the act against Brit oppression.

Oh and I kept the fighting stick on the bottom.

I made a display along with a Ethiopian leather shield.....The sabre on the bottom is a WW-2 Soviet Cossack sabre.

mc 002 (2).JPG

The flag is my Uncle's along with the Testament he had while a POW at Bad Orb and a postcard they let him send home from the same.

All of them!

I sold-off all of them except the "defile" one and one carried by a Ethiopian Christian where the inscription spoke of God's love triumphing over all.....Yep, even some Ethiopian Christians got in the act against Brit oppression.

Oh and I kept the fighting stick on the bottom.

I made a display along with a Ethiopian leather shield.....The sabre on the bottom is a WW-2 Soviet Cossack sabre.

View attachment 846324

The flag is my Uncle's along with the Testament he had while a POW at Bad Orb and a postcard they let him send home from the same.
The "defile" and Ethiopan one look almost identical to me from here.

Such as this thread -->

Half the posts on the site are propaganda.

The "defile" and Ethiopan one look almost identical to me from here.
They are of the same style, they were German made blade blanks and the shops would put whatever inscriptions on them that the customer ordered, then add the hilt/sheath. They are razor sharp. In fact on the ones I sold I put tape on the edges when I shipped them. They are no joke.

fuzzy-wuzzy.jpg

DSCN7186__2_-448437.JPG

DSCN7173__2_-447341.JPG

DSCN7175__2_-447355.JPG
Hey, that's my cat! Her name is Ginger!

Just what we need to pay back for over 2000 years of Jewish piffle , and latterly Israeli arrogance and violence for just over the last 70 years .

Seems to me that Israel might have an ally in the US ( useless when it comes to winning wars ) but ranged against them are the lovely peaceful Palestinians , the rest of the ME with those nice Hezbollah chaps in Lebanon supported by Iran . Plus , Turkey , Pakistan , and Russia and probably China if push comes to shove .
I think Israel needs to think rather carefully before giving us the usual whining and bleating routine .
It no longer "washes" .

Such as this thread -->

There are only one or two moderators here who have any sympathy at all for the people of Israel.

They are of the same style, they were German made blade blanks and the shops would put whatever inscriptions on them that the customer ordered, then add the hilt/sheath. They are razor sharp. In fact on the ones I sold I put tape on the edges when I shipped them. They are no joke.

fuzzy-wuzzy.jpg
Those Ethiopians look ready to go on a Crusade!

Such as this thread -->

That is not the case. Everyone of us here has denounced hamas. Free speech prevails in the US message board. I am astonished to see a small amount of Trump supporters that also support Israel acting like far left wing BLM Marxists. Attempting to label anyone who disagrees with them Racist even trying to shut down their free speech.

That thread you quote is pointing out undeniable fax. Literally showing the video evidence of Jewish soldiers, and Rabbi saying it’s OK to kill Palestinian children. Nobody can deny it. It’s out there at the Internet to be seen by millions of people.

Come on, brother you know I have like to many of your posts and you have like some of mine. Now it’s OK to have a civil disagreement, but free speech must prevail and it will here

Denounce the Jews in Israel, who are spitting on Christian nuns

Denounce the Jews in Israel, who have committed horrific crimes against humanity

God be with the Honorable Jews and Muslims of the world. I admire Judaism, but some of the anti-Palestine people hate Islam and Muslims . What a massive difference there. Even my thread above says that they are great people in Israel.

I’m proud of my viewpoints. And it is our Lord and Savior Jesus that has motivated me to stand up for the poor people in Palestine. I’m really proud of my views as a Catholic.

DSCN7186__2_-448437.JPG

DSCN7173__2_-447341.JPG

DSCN7175__2_-447355.JPG
Nice cat 🐈

Such as this thread -->

1st Amendment. Right, wrong, or indifferent ... the moment we stifle someone else's freedom of speech, we can't bitch when ours is assaulted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back