Allen West is a member of the CBC

The Basshole is frustrated with life because he is far too stupid to realize just how tragically stupid he is.

By the way, Basshole, you bombastic simpleton, I haven't attacked the brainless little maggot, CloseMinded. I have merely frustrated him by refusing to directly answer his stupid question that is too ridiculous to even ask.

Here's a tougher one for you, Basshole. What made you so dull -witted?

See what I mean? he even made it a point to prove me right, thanks Mr. Liarability, *clap*clap*clap*

Once again, Basshole, you succeeded only in making another in your long litany of pointlesses.

No need to thank me. I enjoy exposing you as the dishonest racist homophobic self-loathing bigot you are. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Woof, woof woof, Mr Liarbility can bark, poor retard is stuck on repeat mode since all of his posts towards me are the same.

See what I mean? he even made it a point to prove me right, thanks Mr. Liarability, *clap*clap*clap*

Once again, Basshole, you succeeded only in making another in your long litany of pointlesses.

No need to thank me. I enjoy exposing you as the dishonest racist homophobic self-loathing bigot you are. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Woof, woof woof, Mr Liarbility can bark, poor retard is stuck on repeat mode since all of his posts towards me are the same.

:lol:

The Basshole (aside from now focusing his futile sissy rage at me for a while) seems impervious to recognition of the fact that his posts tend to be a one note symPHONY.

Liability has no point because snark is pointless

Snark for snark's sake may or may not be pointless. Good grief. You don't even grasp THAT much.

On the other hand, sometimes snark sprinkled on a post that attends to other things can help sharpen the point.

That you are too dull to "get" the point is entirely your problem, CloseMinded.

Congressional Black Caucus?

So!

Not all of them have to be racist.

Oh - that one, the one West is thinking about resigning from because they're racists PICKET: Rep. West 'reconsiders' Congressional Black Caucus membership - Washington Times

This coming from the same retard that compared himself to Harriet Tubman and called the Democratic Party the "plantation," he knows how to dish it out but can't take it.

Who is Harriet Tubbman ?

and don't forget There is a Tea Party Caucus and it is inclusive of blacks too so again. everybody in congress EXCEPT the CBC is inclusive of other ethnicities and are diverse. they walk the talk.. but NOT the CBC..

And West is part of it...Where is your faux outrage?:lol:

If an idiot like the Basshole were to try to "join" the KKK to make a political point, but he got rejected on the basis that he is a black person, he could cry "racism."

But if, by some oddball stretch, the local KKK had happened to ADMIT him into their fold, then he might very well have made some news and created a platform by which he could highlight their idiocy.

You could then decry the KKK without pretending that the Basshole's hypothetical membership also deserved to be denigrated.

Get an adult with a brain to help you sort it all out, ya imbecile.
Has anyone noted to these people that the resistence to ending slavery, and bigotry during the Founding and more pronounced after the Civil War... and carried further in the 1960's were by the same group of folks that they are undoubtedly members? (And seem to defend)?

These historically impaired numbskulls have hitched thier wagon to the same group of folks...the Democratic Parity.

What a shocker it must be for them.

He is simply pointing out that you are a dishonest racist homophobic self-loathing bigot.

What's the problem ?

Liability has no point because snark is pointless

Translation = "I still don't get it"

Ok, Hoty, explain the point of asking "is there a white congressional caucus?"

Go head and try to do it without making this about me :lol:

If there was a white congressional caucus they would be a racist group, just as any other group that bases membership on skin color would be.

see: BET, NAACP, UNCF, etc.....

:cool:

If there was a white congressional caucus they would be a racist group, just as any other group that bases membership on skin color would be.

There was one that came after the Civil War started by a Confederate General, and long time Democrat... Nathan Bedford Forest...whom in a way continued the Civil War (And an idea that was bantered about by Jefferson Davis and many Confederates of the day to keep the war going...Guerrilla Warfare)...

Except he chose to go the Terrorist route by creating the KKK. Any black that was accused of voting for Republicans were targeted as were Republicans that stood up for blacks and thier newly found freedom granted by Lincoln.

Willow sure is happy that West is considering leaving an organization that she thinks is racist. She sees nothing wrong with West being part of a group she thinks is racist because he's thinking about possibly considering leaving. Lol

I'm quietly confident that Willow is capable of voicing her own opinions. She doesn't need you to tell the board what she thinks. Frankly, you struggle with coherent thoughts of your own, so speaking on behalf of another is waaaay over your intellectual pay grade.

I would suggest you STFU telling others what they think... it makes you look even more ridiculous.

Go cry about it. She thinks the CBC is racist but still supports someone who is part of that big bad racist organization because hes a repub. Dont like it? get a hanky.
HEY ASS HOLE! West is considering leaving the CBC because it is a racist organization. What part of that is so hard for you to comprehend?

Democratic Rep. Andre Carson told a Miami crowd last week that the Tea Party movement would "love" to see black Americans "hanging on a tree."

The comment is the latest charged remark made by a member of the Congressional Black Caucus as lawmakers tour the country talking about jobs. Carson, D-Ind., lamented at the event that the Tea Party was stopping "change," in an effort he said was reminiscent of the "Jim Crow" era.

"Some of these folks in Congress right now would love to see us as second-class citizens," he said. "Some of them in Congress right now with this Tea Party movement would love to see you and me ... hanging on a tree."

Read more: Rep. Andre Carson: Tea Party Wants To See Black Americans 'Hanging On A Tree' | FoxNews.com
LINK

There was one that came after the Civil War started by a Confederate General, and long time Democrat... Nathan Bedford Forest...whom in a way continued the Civil War (And an idea that was bantered about by Jefferson Davis and many Confederates of the day to keep the war going...Guerrilla Warfare)...

Except he chose to go the Terrorist route by creating the KKK. Any black that was accused of voting for Republicans were targeted as were Republicans that stood up for blacks and thier newly found freedom granted by Lincoln.

And the beat goes on even today...OP? THIS is the premise of your thread.

Admit it...this is what you were gunning for...

So explain why Spanish groups who don't make it about skin color are called racist too. And why the Jewish council is immune

Let's follow that logic for a bit.

CBC wants to exclude not just whites (on the basis of nothing but race) but also SOME blacks (on the basis of political purity).

So the CBC isn't JUST racist, it is also a rigid intellectually bankrupt orthodoxy of partisan hackery.

Anyway, by your definition, the CBC is racist but Congress itself (which INCLUDES blacks like the CBC) and includes Asian members and Hispanic members, etc) is clearly NOT racist.

I wonder if this helps clear up the confusion a certain massively stupid dumb-ass seems to have? Pro'ly not.

and don't forget There is a Tea Party Caucus and it is inclusive of blacks too so again. everybody in congress EXCEPT the CBC is inclusive of other ethnicities and are diverse. they walk the talk.. but NOT the CBC..

he's part of both, soon to be only a part of the inclusive group only.. good decision on his part.

So explain why Spanish groups who don't make it about skin color are called racist too. And why the Jewish council is immune
Didn't know either of them was based on race.

One is ethnicity while the other is a religion

Why are you so hung up on ethnicity(ies)? Are they Americans or NOT?

he's part of both, soon to be only a part of the inclusive group only.. good decision on his part.
Best part of it all? Mr. West is an American first and foremost...

Forum List

Back