All your happiness are belong to al qaeda now!

So... If a City is Attacked in the US in Retaliation for Killing Osama, and there are Mass Casualties...

Who's to Blame?

:)

peace...

the attackers

are you this stupid in real life?

Of course.. but I think his response was more tongue-in-cheek than anything else.

Kinda a jab at the knuckleheads that said by attacking terrorists we were creating more terrorists... pretty dumb, I know.

So... If a City is Attacked in the US in Retaliation for Killing Osama, and there are Mass Casualties...

Who's to Blame?

peace...

the attackers

Really?... I seem to Remember Liberals Blaming our Invasions, Assassinations, Occupations and the like for their Terror...

With Barry, you got an Expansion of Afghanistan, a Continuation of Iraq, a New War of Choice in Libya...

And Now we are Invading our Allies in this War on Terror.

So again, I will Qualify the Question for those who are unloading from the Short Bus for Class this Morning like del...

Using the Liberal Standard that was Used Against Booooosh...

Who would be to Blame.

peace...

That is all entirely true. But then, that's the difference between us and them. We are honest about what goes on.

Who's to Blame?

peace...

the attackers

Of course.. but I think his response was more tongue-in-cheek than anything else.

Kinda a jab at the knuckleheads that said by attacking terrorists we were creating more terrorists... pretty dumb, I know.

del would like to Act like those Liberals didn't Exist for the duration of (43)'s Presidency, and that they don't Exist now...

Like say...

National Columnist and Talk Show David Sirota...

Talk Show Host Thum Fartmann...

CODEPINK(O)...

I can go on and on...

del should have just stayed out of this Thread, because his Presence has made him look like he was Defending himself...

And he probably was. :thup:

peace...

Who's to Blame?

peace...

the attackers

Really?... I seem to Remember Liberals Blaming our Invasions, Assassinations, Occupations and the like for their Terror...

With Barry, you got an Expansion of Afghanistan, a Continuation of Iraq, a New War of Choice in Libya...

And Now we are Invading our Allies in this War on Terror.

So again, I will Qualify the Question for those who are unloading from the Short Bus for Class this Morning like del...

Using the Liberal Standard that was Used Against Booooosh...

Who would be to Blame.

peace...

I remember alot of pseudo-cons saying that liberals were "Blaming America" but I don't remember many liberals who actually did.

"Ancient History": U.S. Conduct in the Middle East Since World War II and the Folly of Intervention | Sheldon L. Richman | Cato Institute: Policy Analysis

Some insight can be gained by surveying official U.S. conduct in the Middle East since the end of World War II. Acknowledged herein is a fundamental, yet deplorably overlooked, distinction between understanding and excusing. The purpose of this survey is not to pardon acts of violence against innocent people but to understand the reasons that drive people to violent political acts.[2]

Like on 9-11-2001. The assholes who did it. Not their reasoning behind their actions (though it is a good idea to at least get a since of why it was done rather than blame it all on "They hate us for our freedoms" BS).

Who's to Blame?

peace...

The guys who launced the attack.

I Agree... My Question is more Complicated... You probably Felt the same way about 9/11, as Opposed to trying to Find ways to Blame Booooosh!...

peace...

Nearly the entire country and most of the world was behind President Bush on 9-12-2001 and the effort we were going to put forth in capturing and/or killing those who did 9-11. Opposition to the Bush administration didn't start in earnest until it became clear in late 2001/early 2002 that their intent was to morph the emotions/rage we all felt on 9-11 into the invasion and occupation of Iraq. An oil rich Arab nation that was not involved in the attacks on 9-11, did not aid al Queda in the attacks, and was not seen as a threat by many senior level officals in the Bush Administration.

Obviously the attackers would be to blame, but a lot of loony lefty pukes would turn it back on us. We're to blame for pissing folks off enough to want to kill us. It's right there in the playbook if you want to look it up.

Well if you look at our record of interventionism we are to blame for that, however that doesn't mean we have to rollover and let them attack us for what they consider a greivance do we? Or is that what you think liberals want us to do. Do you also think bin Laden attacked us because he hates our freedoms?

Last edited:
They sounded like this: "We should really take a look at our Foriegn Policy, and how it affects Arab Peoples..."

^That's how it Started... Politely.

That day and or within days.

And Escalated from there to Tom Daschle (D) Questioning our Ability to "Win" the War in Spring of 2002...

True Story... From there, well...

If you are in Denial or simply Ignorant of History...

peace...

They sounded like this: "We should really take a look at our Foriegn Policy, and how it affects Arab Peoples..."

And Escalated from there to Tom Daschle (D) Questioning our Ability to "Win" the War in Spring of 2002...

peace...

Did you even look at the Cato link or the date it was originally published?

peace...

I Repsonded Directly to your Ignorance of History. :thup:

peace...

peace...

I Repsonded Directly to your Ignorance of History. :thup:

peace...

Got it. You do think they attacked us because they hate our freedoms don't you?

What do the little "....." mean on when you quote somebody? Most of the time, well for the pseudo-copnservatives like you, it's because they can't provide the entire quote because it will show that they are taking what is in quote out of context of when it was spoken.

Forum List

Back