All your happiness are belong to al qaeda now!

So... If a City is Attacked in the US in Retaliation for Killing Osama, and there are Mass Casualties...

Who's to Blame?

:)

peace...

The answer is always "the assholes who did it, and the bastards that helped them set it up"

• Thanks
Reactions: del
So... If a City is Attacked in the US in Retaliation for Killing Osama, and there are Mass Casualties...

Who's to Blame?

peace...

the attackers

are you this stupid in real life?

Really?... I seem to Remember Liberals Blaming our Invasions, Assassinations, Occupations and the like for their Terror...

With Barry, you got an Expansion of Afghanistan, a Continuation of Iraq, a New War of Choice in Libya...

And Now we are Invading our Allies in this War on Terror.

So again, I will Qualify the Question for those who are unloading from the Short Bus for Class this Morning like del...

Using the Liberal Standard that was Used Against Booooosh...

Who would be to Blame.

peace...

Last edited:
Blowback from our foreign policy decisions is a pretty basic common sense aspect of life that Dr. Paul lays out and most people gasp and get offended by this truth.

Both our bureacrats and the attackers are to blame for 9/11 and the other terrorist attacks, placing 100% of the blame on either is irresponsible in my opinion.

Who's to Blame?

peace...

The guys who launced the attack.

I Agree... My Question is more Complicated... You probably Felt the same way about 9/11, as Opposed to trying to Find ways to Blame Booooosh!...

peace...

I Agree... My Question is more Complicated... You probably Felt the same way about 9/11, as Opposed to trying to Find ways to Blame Booooosh!...

peace...

your question is stupid. :eusa_shhh:

Your Defensive and Distracting Presence Illustrates your Guilt... :thup:

peace...

your delusional posts illustrate your position on the far left side of the bell curve

:thup:

Obviously the attackers would be to blame, but a lot of loony lefty pukes would turn it back on us. We're to blame for pissing folks off enough to want to kill us. It's right there in the playbook if you want to look it up.

He can't help it. When you eat stale corn flakes for breakfast this is the kind of questions you come up with.

Obviously the attackers would be to blame, but a lot of loony lefty pukes would turn it back on us. We're to blame for pissing folks off enough to want to kill us. It's right there in the playbook if you want to look it up.

I want a conservative foreign policy, one we can actually afford.

Making mistakes that result in hundreds of thousands of people dead causes people to be angry and want blood, that's common sense.

Who's to Blame?

peace...

the attackers

are you this stupid in real life?

Really?... I seem to Remember Liberals Blaming our Invasions, Assassinations, Occupations and the like for their Terror...

With Barry, you got an Expansion of Afghanistan, a Continuation of Iraq, a New War of Choice in Libya...

And Now we are Invading our Allies in this War on Terror.

So again, I will Qualify the Question for those who are unloading from the Short Bus for Class this Morning like del...

Using the Liberal Standard that was Used Against Booooosh...

Who would be to Blame.

peace...

We are who we are and we do what we do becuase we are who we are....we will not let others change who we are....and what we do.
They hate us for who we are.
I blame them for hating us....no one else.
If they try to kill us it is no ones fault but theirs...and they will suffer the consequences of their actions.

But I get the feeling you prefer they dictate to us to be who they want us to be and to do what they want us to do so they wont want to kill us.

Sorry....thats not me....thats not America.

Lest we forget....The redcoats wanted us to be what they wanted us to be....and it cost us many lives to be who we wanted to be.

We will never subcumb to threats....ever. When we do, we will not be able to call ourselves Americans.

Forum List

Back