All You Need to Know About Bidenomics in One Graph

Thanks for admitting that 51% can’t even save money.
Ya dufus! :) Not all employers offer retirement benefits and 401k s.

That's mostly a White Collar benefit that mostly large companies and corporations and government jobs give as a benefit.

Why don't you post the UNEMPLOYMENT graph?

fredgraph.png

More people make a living by working, than by investing in the stock market.
The graph ends when Tater took office, you blithering idiot.

The DJIA reflects the prosperity of the Rich only ... stupid ... what's good for the Middle Class is bad for the Rich, thus the DJIA goes down ... God, are you really this clueless? ... when the workers get a big raise, and a bigger chunk of the company profits, dividend payments go down and so does share prices ...

You live in Russia or something? ...
Ever heard of a 401K, stupid?

FYI
Only 49% of the middle class is invested in the stock market....through mostly their 401k retirement funds, which can't be touched till retirement without penalty.

The economy isn't fueled by savings, but by spending and expanding, no?
I'd say 49% is a pretty damn good number, I did not think it was that high!

And sure spending is good.....Massive CC debt is not.

We have had a ever increasing CC debt problem since Tater was installed.....A CC is no way to make ends meet though it's increasingly common now.....Real wealth has stagnated for what is left of the middle class.

I can't blame all that on the .gov either.....Lots of spendthrifts out there.

Biden's economy was tanked by the pandemic. Trump would have suffered the same if elected.
That doesn't change the more profound links to the pandemic represented by the Biden family. Hunter is your boy on that one.

FYI
Only 49% of the middle class is invested in the stock market....through mostly their 401k retirement funds, which can't be touched till retirement without penalty.

The economy isn't fueled by savings, but by spending and expanding, no?
What is the percentage of workers offered a 401k? There are a lot of morons out there who don’t take advantage of them, Vermin.

Forum List

Back