All you can eat Whoppers

Speaking of Burger King... anyone notice they are coping the Big Mac now?

Burger King Resurrects Big Mac Clone, Complete With Third Bun and Special Sauce.
Burger King Resurrects Big Mac Clone, Complete With Third Bun ? Consumerist
Yeah, they've had the Big King in the past, they just decided to resurrect it again. If I had to pick between the Big Mac and the Big King, there is no contest, I'll go with the Big King. Burger King char broils it's meat which gives it a distinctive taste. The beef patty in the Big Mac on the other hand tastes like cardboard.

And you already know those whoppers in Japan taste better than the ones you get here, I ordered a whopper a few years ago from the Burger King around here and the patty was small, dry and overall tasted like shit. I haven't been back since.
I'll bet you're right. I still prefer Burger King to McDonald's though. I kind of like the charbroiled taste. When I eat at McDonald's, I find that the meat tastes like cardboard, especially the Big Mac. Although, if I had to pick fast food restaurants, I'll go for Carl's Jr or Jack-In-The-Box. The Sourdough Jack is one of my favorite burgers. You likely had one bad experience at your Burger King. It's happened to me as well countless times.

My secret shame is that i FREAKING LOVE the BK original chicken sandwich. Yes, I know is some form of a pressed chicken meat patty, yes, I know it looks terrible, yes, i know it has enough salt in it to preserve an elephant, so please just be quiet and let me eat the damn glorious things.....

Back in the day, my regular order was BK Broiler w/cheese, extra pickle and onion. Best chicken sandwich ever.

I'll bet you're right. I still prefer Burger King to McDonald's though. I kind of like the charbroiled taste. When I eat at McDonald's, I find that the meat tastes like cardboard, especially the Big Mac. Although, if I had to pick fast food restaurants, I'll go for Carl's Jr or Jack-In-The-Box. The Sourdough Jack is one of my favorite burgers. You likely had one bad experience at your Burger King. It's happened to me as well countless times.

My secret shame is that i FREAKING LOVE the BK original chicken sandwich. Yes, I know is some form of a pressed chicken meat patty, yes, I know it looks terrible, yes, i know it has enough salt in it to preserve an elephant, so please just be quiet and let me eat the damn glorious things.....

Back in the day, my regular order was BK Broiler w/cheese, extra pickle and onion. Best chicken sandwich ever.

You guys need to try the ones at Chic Filet, their more expensive but good.

The BK broiler was a quality sandwich, but that ghetto pressed patty piece of crap known as the Original Chicken Sandwich is still my favorite, unfortunately.

If I go to Chick Filet I have to have their chicken salad sandwich.

When I go to Burger King, I get the Junior Whopper. There is one in Clarksville that always has really fresh ingredients and theirs are really good. I had a patient once who wasn't very clean and she worked at a BK. I stopped eating there and didn't go back to the chain until I moved back home. I don't much care for the one in the town where I worked, but the one in Clarksville is really good.

If I go to Chick Filet I have to have their chicken salad sandwich.

When I go to Burger King, I get the Junior Whopper. There is one in Clarksville that always has really fresh ingredients and theirs are really good. I had a patient once who wasn't very clean and she worked at a BK. I stopped eating there and didn't go back to the chain until I moved back home. I don't much care for the one in the town where I worked, but the one in Clarksville is really good.

Sometimes the location and the workers in the place make the biggest difference, if a Burger King actually used fresh ingredients and the employees are on their job the food would be good, but the one by my apartment just sucks, the employees are rude and they drench everything in ketchup.:mad:

All-you-can-eat Whoppers at Burger King Japan ? Japan Today: Japan News and Discussion

If this were offered in America BK would go out of business in a week. Of course, half the population of the country would be dead as well.

" if you like your health care you can keep it" "

"period"

" i found out about fast and furious when you did"

"in the papers"

"if you like your doctors you can keep them"

"period"

"this will be the most transparent administration"

"ever"

“Truth Team”

“Attack Watch”

"Bill Ayers..who... barely knew the guy"

yeah there are many more whoppers

none of which very palatable

Last edited:
All U can eat Whoppers at Burger King Japan? Too bad they could not do this here. :(

Looks like the promotion is on till Dec 1st. Sides and drinks are also included:

The promotion also includes unlimited refills of medium-size fries, onion rings, and drinks.

This is pure torture, all those succulent mouth watering burgers over there and me over here.

If only I could somehow make it to Japan prior to Dec 1st!:eusa_think:

And you already know those whoppers in Japan taste better than the ones you get here, I ordered a whopper a few years ago from the Burger King around here and the patty was small, dry and overall tasted like shit. I haven't been back since.

I am a fan of BK breakfast, but haven't eaten there for lunch or dinner in a long time. However, I kind of avoid fast food. The only places I go regularly is McDonalds. My kids love the play land (cheap time killer during the winter months) and $5 for a 20 nugget feeds all my kids and the grilled chicken salad is actually good for you. I fall for Taco Bell every once in a while (I like their food can't help it). I haven't been to Boston Market or chipotle in years, but they are my two favorites. And you can't say your a Chicagoan without loving Portillos (somethine even me and rdean can agree on). Best beefs and polishes around.

Forum List

Back