All you can eat Whoppers

All U can eat Whoppers at Burger King Japan? Too bad they could not do this here. :(

Looks like the promotion is on till Dec 1st. Sides and drinks are also included:

The promotion also includes unlimited refills of medium-size fries, onion rings, and drinks.

This is pure torture, all those succulent mouth watering burgers over there and me over here.

If only I could somehow make it to Japan prior to Dec 1st!:eusa_think:

All U can eat Whoppers at Burger King Japan? Too bad they could not do this here. :(

Looks like the promotion is on till Dec 1st. Sides and drinks are also included:

The promotion also includes unlimited refills of medium-size fries, onion rings, and drinks.

This is pure torture, all those succulent mouth watering burgers over there and me over here.

And you already know those whoppers in Japan taste better than the ones you get here, I ordered a whopper a few years ago from the Burger King around here and the patty was small, dry and overall tasted like shit. I haven't been back since.

And you already know those whoppers in Japan taste better than the ones you get here, I ordered a whopper a few years ago from the Burger King around here and the patty was small, dry and overall tasted like shit. I haven't been back since.
I'll bet you're right. I still prefer Burger King to McDonald's though. I kind of like the charbroiled taste. When I eat at McDonald's, I find that the meat tastes like cardboard, especially the Big Mac. Although, if I had to pick fast food restaurants, I'll go for Carl's Jr or Jack-In-The-Box. The Sourdough Jack is one of my favorite burgers. You likely had one bad experience at your Burger King. It's happened to me as well countless times.

All-you-can-eat Whoppers at Burger King Japan ? Japan Today: Japan News and Discussion

If this were offered in America BK would go out of business in a week. Of course, half the population of the country would be dead as well.

Those malted milk balls are called whoppers here or they used to be. I thought that's what this thread would be about.

Free burgers is decent though. BK has some good deals all the time though. I like it that they lower their prices on certain items now and then.

I'll bet you're right. I still prefer Burger King to McDonald's though. I kind of like the charbroiled taste. When I eat at McDonald's, I find that the meat tastes like cardboard, especially the Big Mac. Although, if I had to pick fast food restaurants, I'll go for Carl's Jr or Jack-In-The-Box. The Sourdough Jack is one of my favorite burgers. You likely had one bad experience at your Burger King. It's happened to me as well countless times.

It just feels like the quality of fast food in this country has done down across the board, I remember when I was a kid Taco Bell, McDonalds, Wendys, KFC etc used to be pretty good but now their mostly terrible, for fast food these days I usually go to Church's Chicken, Captain D's, or Arbys but its not very often.

Rumor has it that those cows being fed and raised around Fukushima are growing to humongus size in little time while being fed on nothing more then local grass near the old nuke plant. Perhaps they have a surplus of burger meat over there.

All-you-can-eat Whoppers at Burger King Japan ? Japan Today: Japan News and Discussion

If this were offered in America BK would go out of business in a week. Of course, half the population of the country would be dead as well.

Those malted milk balls are called whoppers here or they used to be. I thought that's what this thread would be about.

Free burgers is decent though. BK has some good deals all the time though. I like it that they lower their prices on certain items now and then.
Yeah, I recall they had 99 cent Whoppers not too long ago. However, Jack-In-The-Box very frequently has 99 cent Jumbo Jack burgers. I recall last summer I was at their drive-thru quite often for after dinner snacks when they had the 99 cent special:

Jumbo_Jack_2013.jpg

My secret shame is that i FREAKING LOVE the BK original chicken sandwich. Yes, I know is some form of a pressed chicken meat patty, yes, I know it looks terrible, yes, i know it has enough salt in it to preserve an elephant, so please just be quiet and let me eat the damn glorious things.....

It just feels like the quality of fast food in this country has done down across the board, I remember when I was a kid Taco Bell, McDonalds, Wendys, KFC etc used to be pretty good but now their mostly terrible, for fast food these days I usually go to Church's Chicken, Captain D's, or Arbys but its not very often.
Church's is great, definitely better than KFC, but I prefer Popeye's. Their fried chicken is outstanding. So is their fried crawfish, when available. Problem is when I go to Popeye's, I can't decide between the two, so I wind up ordering both.

Arby's is good as well if you want a roast beef sandwich or a chicken burger. However, they could attract a larger clientele if they had hamburgers as well.

I agree. I used to like KFC but now it's plain greasy and disgusting from sitting around all day. We eat at home or at some decent restaurant occasionally. He takes lunch to work.

I agree. I used to like KFC but now it's plain greasy and disgusting from sitting around all day. We eat at home or at some decent restaurant occasionally. He takes lunch to work.

KFC used to be so good when I was a kid, I remember the honey barbequed wings with the MC Hammer commercial. Now, I wouldn't eat if there if someone put a gun to my head.

Church's is great, definitely better than KFC, but I prefer Popeye's. Their fried chicken is outstanding. So is their fried crawfish, when available. Problem is when I go to Popeye's, I can't decide between the two, so I wind up ordering both.

Arby's is good as well if you want a roast beef sandwich or a chicken burger. However, they could attract a larger clientele if they had hamburgers as well.

I love Church's Spicy Chicken and their biscuits man, I make my own sides and go to town!

Rumor has it that those cows being fed and raised around Fukushima are growing to humongus size in little time while being fed on nothing more then local grass near the old nuke plant.

Where did you hear that rumor?

Forum List

Back