All three towers collapsed by controlled demolition on 9/11 .

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are simply beating a dead horse. Your claims are proven false.
Just being a concerned citizen, I'm not personally involved..... you're right. Why should getting to the truth matter to little ole me , especially if no one else seems to care one way or the other ?

And all the remaining 9/11 victims family members have settled out of court and or signed non-disclosure agreements, so unless the FBI suddenly decides to do the right thing , it's over.

The dark side wins again.

Just being a concerned citizen, I'm not personally involved..... you're right. Why should getting to the truth matter to little ole me , especially if no one else seems to care one way or the other ?

And all the remaining 9/11 victims family members have settled out of court and or signed non-disclosure agreements, so unless the FBI suddenly decides to do the right thing , it's over.

The dark side wins again.
You are not trying to get tom the trtuh you are repeating proven lies.

Prove that everyone signed NDAs

There's some evidence that at least one of them was not the commercial thing they say it was but a military plane armed with a missile.

And I have a really good imagination but I did not make that up.

There is NO evidence for such a crackpot claim.

I'm not arguing no planes hit the towers.
I'm saying the way the towers collapsed was obvious controlled demolition.

Anyone who says otherwise is either lying or stupid. My my guess is both.
You have been proven wrong.

There was no controlled demolition and you continue to lie about it.

You are the one who is lying and stupid.

I have asked for evidence a thousand times and you run weave dodge and avoid it.

You have NEVER posted evidence of controlled demo and there is none and you know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back