All This is Going On in Every Cell In Your Body

you formed my inward parts;
you knitted me together in my mother's womb.
14 I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Wonderful are your works;
my soul knows it very well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you,
when I was being made in secret,
intricately woven in the depths of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my unformed substance;
in your (U)book were written, every one of them,

why are you now preaching?
Scares you to face reality, doesnt it.

Watch the video and tell me those activities of LIFE can ever form without a creator.

Someone posted a thread, Do the many different dog breed prove evolution?
The fact is, even the many dog breeds prove a HIGHER INTELLIGENCE created the many different dog breeds

An amazing animation of the activity going on inside every cell of your body

Even more amazing that all this came from NOTHING
Absolutely amazing. Impressive what can be done if you have a few billion years to build something.
Yep. All those billions of years and not even these life components on any other known planet. The sun will burn itself out before this can happen by CHANCE

An amazing animation of the activity going on inside every cell of your body

Even more amazing that all this came from NOTHING
Absolutely amazing. Impressive what can be done if you have a few billion years to build something.
Yep. All those billions of years and not even these life components on any other known planet. The sun will burn itself out before this can happen by CHANCE
Why would you think it happened by chance? Evolution by natural selection is the very opposite of chance.

More on 4he walking proteins.

Yep. Amazing that this can happen by CHANCE during the life ofcthe sun on ONE PLANET in the known universe

Masterpieces of microengineering, kinesins are motorized transport machines that move cellular materials to their correct locations in the cell so they can perform their functions. Kinesins have two feet, or "globular heads," that literally walk, one foot over another. Known as the "workhorses of the cell," kinesins can carry cargo many times their own size.

alang1216 You want desperately to believe -- in NOTHING :auiqs.jpg:

I love how the highway is assembling itself as the walking proto-life does its work

Still more. These walking proteins are delivering happiness -- endorphins!

This is the description I found with this GIF: "Molecules of the protein myosin drag a ball of endorphins along an active filament into the inner part of the brain's parietal cortex, which produces feelings of happiness." That's what it said; I have no idea if it's accurate

Forum List

Back