Beetlejuice Sequel Finally Set For 2024 Release

I love the original and I do believe that mudwhistle does too. It's about time and I sure hope that they don't screw it up.

I read that the complete little cutey from Wednesday may be in it? Jenna Ortega. She is too damn young, but I find her Smokin’ hot and adorable. Smart kid, too.

IMG_0260.jpeg

Last edited:
35 years later?

No. I don't think so.

I love MK, but he's 71 years old. Given the fact he really doesn't look that old........but still.
I LOVE Jenna Ortega though. She is an AWESOME Wednesday Addams!

I will watch it, but I'm thinking its really going to be a bomb. A big stinky one. Hope I'm wrong.

35 years later?

No. I don't think so.

I love MK, but he's 71 years old. Given the fact he really doesn't look that old........but still.
I LOVE Jenna Ortega though. She is an AWESOME Wednesday Addams!

I will watch it, but I'm thinking its really going to be a bomb. A big stinky one. Hope I'm wrong.

I don't know, since they have Keaton coming back I think it actually stands a chance.

I don't know, since they have Keaton coming back I think it actually stands a chance.

Keaton and Ortega are great. But the writers are going to have to really pull out ALL the stops, in order for it to be noteworthy.
Like the refresh of Ghostbusters.........giving way to a new generation of them. Luckily Bill Murray owns all rights to Ghostbusters and he saw to it that it was done right.

Now, if Tim Burton is in charge again...............then I'm not worried.

Keaton and Ortega are great. But the writers are going to have to really pull out ALL the stops, in order for it to be noteworthy.
Like the refresh of Ghostbusters.........giving way to a new generation of them. Luckily Bill Murray owns all rights to Ghostbusters and he saw to it that it was done right.

Now, if Tim Burton is in charge again...............then I'm not worried.

Ghostbusters 2016 with the women doesn't exist to me, but Ghostbusters Afterlife was an awesome movie in my mind. I agree with you on all points btw, but I didn't realize that Bill Murray owns the rights to Ghostbusters though.

Forum List

Back