All The News Anti-Palestinian Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

It obviously is small potatoes compared to what the enemy is doing.

You must think pretty highly of your snarky and bigoted Hasbara drivel to consider $400- per hour (1) "small potatoes".

Your "enemies" of Zionist genocide might not get paid anything but at least they will not be regarded as pariahs in 5 years for cheerleading the infamous Gaza Genocide.(2)

(1). "Israeli students paid $2,000 to use social media for pro-government messages"

EXCERPT "To do this, the NUIS established the Schacham Scholarship, which pays students $2,000, to work for 5 hours a week from home. The document goes on to describe the nature of the work:" CONTINUED

(2). “A Textbook Case of Genocide”

“Israel has been explicit about what it’s carrying out in Gaza. Why isn’t the world listening?”

EXCERPT "But the assault on Gaza can also be understood in other terms: as a textbook case of genocide unfolding in front of our eyes. I say this as a scholar of genocide, who has spent many years writing about Israeli mass violence against Palestinians. I have written about settler colonialism and Jewish supremacy in Israel, the distortion of the Holocaust to boost the Israeli arms industry, the weaponization of antisemitism accusations to justify Israeli violence against Palestinians, and the racist regime of Israeli apartheid. “ CONTINUED

You must think pretty highly of your snarky and bigoted Hasbara drivel to consider $400- per hour (1) "small potatoes".

Your "enemies" of Zionist genocide might not get paid anything but at least they will not be regarded as pariahs in 5 years for cheerleading the infamous Gaza Genocide.(2)

(1). "Israeli students paid $2,000 to use social media for pro-government messages"

EXCERPT "To do this, the NUIS established the Schacham Scholarship, which pays students $2,000, to work for 5 hours a week from home. The document goes on to describe the nature of the work:" CONTINUED

(2). “A Textbook Case of Genocide”

“Israel has been explicit about what it’s carrying out in Gaza. Why isn’t the world listening?”

EXCERPT "But the assault on Gaza can also be understood in other terms: as a textbook case of genocide unfolding in front of our eyes. I say this as a scholar of genocide, who has spent many years writing about Israeli mass violence against Palestinians. I have written about settler colonialism and Jewish supremacy in Israel, the distortion of the Holocaust to boost the Israeli arms industry, the weaponization of antisemitism accusations to justify Israeli violence against Palestinians, and the racist regime of Israeli apartheid. “ CONTINUED
^^^ now the snark and hostility is so strong with this one that I suspect he’s being paid by the Muslim terrorists.

funny how she doesn't use that word to talk about all the Israelis who were killed. I guess she has no interest in the fact that their deaths and abductions have been normalized. It is also fascinating that you point out one user who does this on a thread populated by posts from a similar, yet opposite (in terms of political outlook) user.

I've been watching genocidal Zionists murder and steal most of Palestine for the 60+ years that I've studied and spent time in the Middle East and I've never seen this level of outrage at Israel's mass murdering land thieves.

Just as I guessed Hollywood and American MSM are flooding the airwaves with the same, tiresome Holocaust pity fodder to divert attention from today's genocide in Gaza.

So much for the " lessons of the Holocaust"...."Never again!" .... except in Gaza.

Forum List

Back