All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how you start a thread about things anti-Israel posters won't read or discuss, then as soon as I read and start discussing them, you start screaming "off-topic" bullshit.

At least you keep proving Israelis are major fucking hypocrites.

I like how you start a thread about things anti-Israel posters won't read or discuss, then as soon as I read and start discussing them, you start screaming "off-topic" bullshit.

Billo, returning to the threads to bellyache on how he is persecuted and mistreated........ It is "RACISM", I swear......

:boo_hoo14::boo_hoo14::boo_hoo14:

It's the same thing when people "discuss" or bring up the terrorist issue w/you....

I find it [the terrorist government of "palestine"] to be an obstacle towards peace.

they want peace? what's w/the bomb kites ? can't wait for your next "israel doesn't want peace" schpeel.

so...what about the terrorists [hamass] ? why are you on their side again ?

[URL='http://s242.photobucket.com/user/truckthis/media/emoticons/thlaughtv.gif.html'][/URL]

there is no...'standing behind terrorists' - it's looks bad. terrorists are evil.

what a rotten crew....tishmore, humanitty, steve ...and you & your other pals

I’m not at all surprised by the findings of a new Pew Poll that shines a glaring light of inquiry on what is going on in the islamist hood.

It’s as bad as you might have expected. In summary form:

Most Muslims Prefer to Live Under Sharia

A Large Minority of Muslims Support Forced Veiling & Honor Killing

Many Muslims Reject Basic Universal Rights and Freedoms

Over 100 Million Muslims Can Justify Using Violence in Defense of Islam

Well, I'm sure we're all feeling a bit ill at this point—unless you're into this sort of bizarro Dark Ages religiously inspired hatred and love of death—so let's bring it on home in summary form:

There are other important conclusions regarding the survey population which have major implications for immigration. These are discussed in the full, project report. :

• Devout Muslims are more likely to reject the legitimacy of Western laws and government.
  • Converting non-Muslims and promoting sharia are religious imperatives for many Muslims.
  • Intolerance of non-Muslims is widespread and continues to be taught.
  • A significant minority of Muslims are conflicted about modern society
  • A pre-scientific worldview continues to inhibit Islamic historical and scientific inquiry

In other words, forget about any sort of objective and honest accounting by the islamist world as to how it is possible for that politico-religious ideology to have dragged an entire region of the planet into the dark, violent, backward, and oppressive place it is, enjoying membership in any number of prominent world bodies (including the UN Human Rights Commission), receiving copious amounts of world aid, and having had several decades to get over the excuse of “The Tiny Majority of Violent Islamic Extremists Who Don’t Represent the Real Islam Because Islam Is The Religion of Peace” as its reason for refusing to join the modern world. Plus, we now learn that Arabs are very, really progress averse. Now, that one I didn't see coming.

EYUP, kuffar, the rampant abuse of human rights, antisemitism, religious intolerance, violent Islamic terror, economic stagnation, illiteracy, gender apartheid, and corrupt totalitarian regimes which are routine in the Arab world are all caused by, well, Islam and not the Great Satan and Israel.

A New Global Metric of Muslim Beliefs and Practices

Key insights from a revealing new report.

A New Global Metric of Muslim Beliefs and Practices

RE: All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss
※→ Hollie, et al,

I agree with Hollie that it is amazing that the how many of those Arab Palestinians in the West (especially in the US) argue on an around o'clock basis continuously their concern that the Arab Palestinians are being deprived of this "right or that "right" BUT reject the universal rights and freedoms. This is the "rights" that they harp are inalienable and injerent. I have often wondered, what they would act like, dress like, sound like in a culture dominated by Sharia Law.

Conflicts with Traditional Western Principles and Values.png

--------------------------------------------------------
Notes:
* Numbers refer to articles of the United Nations, Universal Declaration of Human Rights (1948)
54 Download text at Universal Declaration of Human Rights. Also see, “Islamic Law vs. Human Rights, ” International Humanist and Ethical Union (March 10, 2008) Islamic Law vs Human Rights | IHEU

(COMMENT)

A vast majority of Muslims in the West, and in the territories of the West Bank and Gaza Strip demonstrate simply because they have trouble making anything they do amount to anything valuable.

Afterall. the entire cost to the people would only amount to a few million dollars. One has to ask if these Arab Palestinians are really working towards prosperity and peace?

Most Respectfully,
R

RE: All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss
※→ Hollie, et al,

I agree with Hollie that it is amazing that the how many of those Arab Palestinians in the West (especially in the US) argue on an around o'clock basis continuously their concern that the Arab Palestinians are being deprived of this "right or that "right" BUT reject the universal rights and freedoms. This is the "rights" that they harp are inalienable and injerent. I have often wondered, what they would act like, dress like, sound like in a culture dominated by Sharia Law.
--------------------------------------------------------
Notes:
* Numbers refer to articles of the United Nations, Universal Declaration of Human Rights (1948)
54 Download text at Universal Declaration of Human Rights. Also see, “Islamic Law vs. Human Rights, ” International Humanist and Ethical Union (March 10, 2008) Islamic Law vs Human Rights | IHEU

(COMMENT)

A vast majority of Muslims in the West, and in the territories of the West Bank and Gaza Strip demonstrate simply because they have trouble making anything they do amount to anything valuable.

Afterall. the entire cost to the people would only amount to a few million dollars. One has to ask if these Arab Palestinians are really working towards prosperity and peace?

Most Respectfully,
R

Hey, Rocco. I read your earlier question:

“I have often wondered, what they would act like, dress like, sound like in a culture dominated by Sharia Law.”

I think the answer is that the “Palestinians” would act like, dress like, sound like their pious brethren in the KSA, Pakistan and elsewhere across the Islamic Middle East. Within the list of survey questions in your post, all the horrors listed are applied in the KSA, for example. Although, I would add a caveat to Q5 as non-moslems long ago became an endangered, then extinct species in the KSA. Even sorcery is still a “crime” in the KSA and can get your neck on the business end of a sword.

Saudi Arabia's War on Witchcraft

Just imagine what life would be like if the United States was governed by the book of Leviticus.

Pious moslems (according to the Pew poll), are crystal clear on what Islam's mission and goals are. Why aren't we? Are we so complacent in the assumption that everyone must respect the rule of law, equality, plurality, and other benefits of liberal democracy, that we are unable to conceive of entire cultures holding such concepts in utter contempt? Because the teachings of the koran, the sunnah, and shari'ah law are absolutely hostile to our way of life, and gee-had is the primary tool employed by Islam to handle such a clash. It always has been that way since Muhammad came up with this madman's vision of a religion fourteen centuries ago: in Iran, Syria, Israel, Egypt, Algeria, Morocco, Cyprus, Constantinople, Spain, Bosnia, the Caucasus, India, and anywhere else Islam's expansion met with resistance from the native population, the gee-had mowed them down, enslaved their women and children, and subdued their lands in the name of muhammud.

The illness that pervades the Islamic Death Cult is diplayed again with the glorification of islamic murderers.

PA names plaza
after terrorist murderer Maher Younes

Murder an Israeli and become famous - PMW Bulletins

PA officials at ceremony honoring the murderer:

"We are proud of this great man, this fighter, this leader, and raise our heads because of this man"

"The city of Tulkarem is honored to name this plaza after heroic prisoner fighter Maher Younes... We'll remain loyal to our heroic prisoners who are the leaders of the future and honor guards of the entire Arab nation"

The Maher Younes Plaza was named after one of the Israeli Arab terrorists who kidnapped and murdered Israeli soldier Avraham Bromberg

By Itamar Marcus and Nan Jacques Zilberdik

Murder an Israeli and become famous - that is the repeated message from the Palestinian Authority to Palestinians.

The PA has reiterated this again by naming a plaza in the Palestinian town of Tulkarem after Israeli Arab terrorist prisoner Maher Younes who, together with his cousin, Karim Younes, kidnapped and murdered Israeli soldier Avraham Bromberg in 1980. Both murderers were sentenced to life imprisonment, which was commuted by former Israeli president Shimon Peres to 40 years.

It’s often hard for Americans to grasp the fact that the values and concerns of the Palestinian Arabs are, in fact, radically different from those of America, Israel and the West. Average Palestinian Arabs really do want to destroy Israel. They really do hate Jews. The political culture of their society is not the same as the democratic political culture of the United States or Israel. Better-paying jobs are not their highest goal.

You can blame their attitude on the Palestinian Authority’s educational system. You can blame it on decades of anti-Jewish propaganda on the P.A.’s television and radio programs, and in its newspapers and books. You can blame it on centuries of inculcation in the values of Islam and extreme Arab nationalism. But however you apportion the blame, it’s a fact.

(full article online)

Jared Kushner has it all wrong on the Palestinians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back