All the far left Democrats here the Biden supporters are also supporters of Lindsey Graham, Mitt Romney other big time conservatives via Ukraine

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
All of the BLM supporters on this board, everyone who supports Joe Biden you guys support Ukraine that means you all support warmongering. Why are you doing this. This is monstrous this is evil. Have you learned nothing from the American invasion of Iraq and the blood that came with it.?

Everyone here who supports BLM also supports the uniparty… The American establishment that people like Donald Trump opposed. Donald Trump gave us such a great economy gave us no new wars. Come on everyone here should support Donald Trump.

You see I was too young back in 2003 to understand what was going on but not now. And after the 20 year anniversary of the war in Iraq after seeing what fellow Americans have to say on C-SPAN with every single person who called into C-SPAN republican and democrat came out against the war, the Iraq war that is. And then also many of these folks said why are we supporting Nazism and Ukraine? why are we supporting racism in Ukraine.?

There are no racists in America ….they are in Ukraine so do something about it. Do you see any Nazi flags in the American military? no but you see it in Ukraine.

So that right there is what you call true liberalism you can also call it true republicanism it’s actually about caring about the country and the world. And realizing that the United States is making a horrible mistake by funding Ukraine. We’re funding racism and funding Nazism and it is disturbing. It is a disgrace to the world war two veterans.

Here you go here’s a real liberal here’s two real liberals standing up for that warmongering Republican/Democrat AOC she it’s affectively a Republican more like a neo conservative. It’s the uniparty…. The American establishment who cares about money and greed and not about American values.

I can’t believe the BLM Biden supporters are so brainwashed to waive their Ukrainian flags. Come on man check yourselves before you wreck yourself

Last edited:
Superbadbrutha
C_Clayton_Jones
Lesh
g5000

you talk a big game about opposing racism. You people support Joe Biden, that means you support Nazis and racists in Ukraine. You know they had a situation in Ukraine they were trying to get refugees out of the country ….the Ukraine government wouldn’t let Black people onto the train until all the whites got on the train. To hell with those Nazis.
you guys come on do the right thing support Mr. Trump and support ending this madness …the funneling of billions of dollars to Ukrainian to all the racists in Ukraine.

Last edited:
Dude…. Save your oral diarrhea for stormfront. Nobody reads your ramblings

This is disgraceful to hell with these Nazi pigs in Ukraine there’s nothing but trash. They were defeated in World War II and they will be defeated again

Racist treatment of refugees by Ukrainian officials

The Western-backed fascist regime of Ukraine denied Blacks access to refugee trains.[183]
Africans, Indians, and other people of color were denied access to refugee trains by the fascist and xenophobicUkrainian regime.[184][185] Ukrainian border guards demanded bribes.[186]Indian students were told by Ukrainian government officials they were being discriminated against because the Indian government failed to back the U.S.-sponsored UN Security Council Resolution condemning Russia.[187]Reuters reported African students were told, "You're on your own."[188]Only white privileged Ukrainians were allowed to board trains first and Blacks forced to wait.[189] The government of Nigeria condemned Ukraine's treatment of Nigerian citizens according to the BBC.[190]

First, Blacks were denied access to trains until all the white people boarded and Blacks were allowed to fill the remaining empty seats. Some people had to wait for days in frigid temperatures. Upon arriving at the Polish boarder, then were denied crossing the border Ukrainian government fascist officials.

Superbadbrutha

You telling me you stand for this brother. Come on brother get out there and oppose Joe Biden oppose Lindsey Graham oppose AOC and the warmongers.

Superbadbrutha
C_Clayton_Jones
Lesh
g5000

you talk a big game about opposing racism. You people support Joe Biden, that means you support Nazis and racists in Ukraine. You know they had a situation in Ukraine they were trying to get refugees out of the country ….the Ukraine government wouldn’t let Black people onto the train until all the whites got on the train. To hell with those Nazis.
you guys come on do the right thing support Mr. Trump and support ending this madness …the funneling of billions of dollars to Ukrainian to all the racists in Ukraine.
Did someone say Nazis?

Worse Than Nazis – PMC Wagner’s Role in Ukraine

Is it possible to surpass the brutality of Nazi war criminals – it seems the Private Military Company Wagner is out to do just that.

Even the name is no coincidence – Richard Wagner was Hitler’s favorite composer. Word has it that the head of the Wagner group, Dmitry Utkin, is a fan of the Third Reich, and, therefore, gave the group this name.

The Wagner PMC mercenaries have been involved in a long list of crimes during the full-scale invasion of Ukraine – atrocities in Bucha; the recent attack on Azov war prisoners in the Olenivka correctional colony. Even the militant that castrated a Ukrainian prisoner with a clerical knife in the latest video could also be a member of the Wagner group.

PMC Wagner is a Russian private military organization that, according to journalistic investigations, is financed through Yevgeny Prigozhin – a member of Putin’s “inner circle”. PMC Wagner took part in military operations in Ukraine in 2014, in Syria, Lybia, and in African countries.

Who Are The Neo-Nazis Fighting For Russia In Ukraine?

The video, published in December 2020, showed two nattily dressed Russian men -- waistcoats, pocket squares, silk ties – sipping American whiskey in brandy snifters and discussing killing Ukrainians.

"I'm a Nazi. I’m a Nazi,” said one of the men, Aleksei Milchakov, who was the main focus of the video published on a Russian nationalist YouTube channel. “I'm not going to go deep and say, I’m a nationalist, a patriot, an imperialist, and so forth. I’ll say it outright: I’m a Nazi.”

“You have to understand that when you kill a person, you feel the excitement of the hunt. If you’ve never been hunting, you should try it. It’s interesting,” he said.

[snip]

Along with members of the Russian Imperial Movement, a white supremacist group that was designated a "global terrorist" organization by the United States two years ago, Rusich is one of several right-wing groups that are actively fighting in Ukraine, in conjunction with Russia’s regular armed forces or allied separatist units.

According to a confidential report by Germany’s Federal Intelligence Service, which was obtained by Der Spiegel and excerpted on May 22, numerous Russian right-wing extremists and neo-Nazis are fighting in Ukraine.

German analysts wrote that the fact that Russian military and political leaders have welcomed neo-Nazi groups undermines the claim by Putin and his government that one of the principal motives behind the invasion is the desire to “de-Nazify” Ukraine, Spiegel said.

Signs of Neo-Nazi Ideology Amongst Russian Mercenaries

Instances of far-right leanings among some members of the armed forces is not unheard of in many other parts of the world, including Europe and North America. This is an increasingly common problem in Russia as well. Even more, the type of far-right ideology expressed in Russian mercenaries is showing homage to Nazi ideology.

This type of ideology espoused by Russian mercenaries remains anathema in a country where millions died fighting Nazis during World War II. The slogan “to fight fascism” was one of the rallying points inviting Russian volunteers to fight in Donbas against “Ukrainian Fascists”. Russian President Putin has called Ukraine a fascist country numerous times, yet the numerous mercenaries who went to fight in Donbas, Syria and Libya are neo-nazis themselves. This article analyses some of the available open source evidence, shedding light on Russian mercenaries’ extreme ideology.

Dmitry Utkin (Wagner)

In 2016, Utkin was invited at a Hero of the Fatherland reception in the Kremlin, where he was photographed wearing his medals. This event was attended by more than 300 soldiers and civilians, who have “demonstrated particular courage and heroism” and were personally thanked for their service by Putin himself. At the event he was awarded with the Order for Courage, allegedly for his services in Ukraine.

]
wagner-with-putin.jpg

A photo recently surfaced of Utkin with Nazi tattoos, giving additional proof of his ideological leanings. For those who been following Wagner group for some time this photos was not surprising, as his and a lot of Wagner fighters’ ideological inclinations were already known. The photo originally surfaced on Russian VK accounts and a Telegram group affiliated with the mercenaries, but received interest by media outlets just recently.

Taking a closer look at the photos, Nazi collar tabs with Waffen SS bolts on the left and military rank on the right can be identified. Lower on the chest, a Reichsadler Eagle, can be seen. All three of these tattoos are symbols found Waffen-SS military uniforms, which was the military branch of the Nazi Party’s SS organization.

wagner-nazi.jpg

mtg-nick-fuentes.jpg

Give us a big kiss, you adorable Nazi, you!

Here are the REAL Nazis in the house:

Nicholas-fuentes-800-02.png

Did someone say Nazis?

Worse Than Nazis – PMC Wagner’s Role in Ukraine

Is it possible to surpass the brutality of Nazi war criminals – it seems the Private Military Company Wagner is out to do just that.

Even the name is no coincidence – Richard Wagner was Hitler’s favorite composer. Word has it that the head of the Wagner group, Dmitry Utkin, is a fan of the Third Reich, and, therefore, gave the group this name.

The Wagner PMC mercenaries have been involved in a long list of crimes during the full-scale invasion of Ukraine – atrocities in Bucha; the recent attack on Azov war prisoners in the Olenivka correctional colony. Even the militant that castrated a Ukrainian prisoner with a clerical knife in the latest video could also be a member of the Wagner group.

PMC Wagner is a Russian private military organization that, according to journalistic investigations, is financed through Yevgeny Prigozhin – a member of Putin’s “inner circle”. PMC Wagner took part in military operations in Ukraine in 2014, in Syria, Lybia, and in African countries.

Who Are The Neo-Nazis Fighting For Russia In Ukraine?

The video, published in December 2020, showed two nattily dressed Russian men -- waistcoats, pocket squares, silk ties – sipping American whiskey in brandy snifters and discussing killing Ukrainians.

"I'm a Nazi. I’m a Nazi,” said one of the men, Aleksei Milchakov, who was the main focus of the video published on a Russian nationalist YouTube channel. “I'm not going to go deep and say, I’m a nationalist, a patriot, an imperialist, and so forth. I’ll say it outright: I’m a Nazi.”

“You have to understand that when you kill a person, you feel the excitement of the hunt. If you’ve never been hunting, you should try it. It’s interesting,” he said.

[snip]

Along with members of the Russian Imperial Movement, a white supremacist group that was designated a "global terrorist" organization by the United States two years ago, Rusich is one of several right-wing groups that are actively fighting in Ukraine, in conjunction with Russia’s regular armed forces or allied separatist units.

According to a confidential report by Germany’s Federal Intelligence Service, which was obtained by Der Spiegel and excerpted on May 22, numerous Russian right-wing extremists and neo-Nazis are fighting in Ukraine.

German analysts wrote that the fact that Russian military and political leaders have welcomed neo-Nazi groups undermines the claim by Putin and his government that one of the principal motives behind the invasion is the desire to “de-Nazify” Ukraine, Spiegel said.

Signs of Neo-Nazi Ideology Amongst Russian Mercenaries

Instances of far-right leanings among some members of the armed forces is not unheard of in many other parts of the world, including Europe and North America. This is an increasingly common problem in Russia as well. Even more, the type of far-right ideology expressed in Russian mercenaries is showing homage to Nazi ideology.

This type of ideology espoused by Russian mercenaries remains anathema in a country where millions died fighting Nazis during World War II. The slogan “to fight fascism” was one of the rallying points inviting Russian volunteers to fight in Donbas against “Ukrainian Fascists”. Russian President Putin has called Ukraine a fascist country numerous times, yet the numerous mercenaries who went to fight in Donbas, Syria and Libya are neo-nazis themselves. This article analyses some of the available open source evidence, shedding light on Russian mercenaries’ extreme ideology.

Dmitry Utkin (Wagner)

In 2016, Utkin was invited at a Hero of the Fatherland reception in the Kremlin, where he was photographed wearing his medals. This event was attended by more than 300 soldiers and civilians, who have “demonstrated particular courage and heroism” and were personally thanked for their service by Putin himself. At the event he was awarded with the Order for Courage, allegedly for his services in Ukraine.

]
wagner-with-putin.jpg

A photo recently surfaced of Utkin with Nazi tattoos, giving additional proof of his ideological leanings. For those who been following Wagner group for some time this photos was not surprising, as his and a lot of Wagner fighters’ ideological inclinations were already known. The photo originally surfaced on Russian VK accounts and a Telegram group affiliated with the mercenaries, but received interest by media outlets just recently.

Taking a closer look at the photos, Nazi collar tabs with Waffen SS bolts on the left and military rank on the right can be identified. Lower on the chest, a Reichsadler Eagle, can be seen. All three of these tattoos are symbols found Waffen-SS military uniforms, which was the military branch of the Nazi Party’s SS organization.

wagner-nazi.jpg

mtg-nick-fuentes.jpg

Give us a big kiss, you adorable Nazi, you!

Here are the REAL Nazis in the house:

Nicholas-fuentes-800-02.png
You deflect it and said nothing at all about the reported links in the original post and the second post…. that’s problematic

You deflect it and said nothing at all about the reported links in the original post and the second post…. that’s problematic
It's such a shame you are backing a mass murdering dictator whose Nazi troops are raping kids. A KGB thug who is killing civilians. Men, women, and children.

Take your mouth off his cock and wise up.

It's such a shame you are backing a mass murdering dictator whose Nazi troops are raping kids. A KGB thug who is killing civilians. Men, women, and children.

I support the United States of America and you have again said nothing at all about the original post you just deflect again. What a shame what a disgrace

What is that supposed to be some kind of a anti-gay comment. What are you people standing for here.

frigidweirdo
Penelope
C_Clayton_Jones
Zincwarrior
Stormlover

do you see how this person above is talking…. are you going to answer this? Got a response for this …..

By the way G 5000…. I saw an RT documentary about the Wagner crew and they were censoring the symbols on some of the Wagner soldiers which I believe to be perhaps pro Third Reich symbols and guess what I think that’s a disgrace. Now that’s a private military group similar to Blackwater far as I know the Russian military itself does not allow any neo Nazi symbols and the only military in the world that does is Ukraine.

But you know what sir the United States is sending no money to the Russian PMC group …. We are sending money to Ukraine it so we send money to the Ukrainian military which includes people who wave Nazi flags and swastikas. You have said nothing at all about that…. stop being a coward and answer the concerns. Because I answer your posts.

Last edited:
What is that supposed to be some kind of a anti-gay comment. What are you people standing for here.

frigidweirdo
Penelope
C_Clayton_Jones
Zincwarrior
Stormlover

do you see how this person above is talking…. are you going to answer this? Got a response for this …..

By the way G 5000…. I saw an RT documentary about the Wagner crew and they were censoring the symbols on some of the Wagner soldiers which I believe to be perhaps pro Third Reich symbols and guess what I think that’s a disgrace. Now that’s a private military group similar to Blackwater far as I know the Russian military itself does not allow any neo Nazi symbols and the only military in the world that does is Ukraine.

But you know what sir the United States is sending no money to the Russian PMC group …. We are sending money to Ukraine it so we send money to the Ukrainian military which includes people who wave Nazi flags and swastikas. You have said nothing at all about that…. stop being a coward and answer the concerns. Because I answer your posts.

The sort of comment it's not really worth answering. Most people on this site just look to get a reaction out of people. They're not here for proper discussion.

Forum List

Back