All Signs Pointing to Gold

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
Sep 19, 2012 All Signs Pointing to Gold Frank Holmes 321gold ...s

With another syringe of quantitative easing being injected into the U.S. economy’s bloodstream, Ben Bernanke is giving the markets their liquidity fix. The Federal Reserve’s action reaffirmed my stance I’ve reiterated on several occasions that the governments across developed markets have no fiscal discipline, opting for ultra-easy monetary policies to stimulate growth instead.

The government’s liquidity shot promptly boosted gold and gold stocks, as investors sought the protection of the precious metal as a real store of value. You can see below the strong correlation between the rising U.S. monetary base and growing gold value. Since the beginning of 1984, as money supply has risen, so has the price of gold.

The government’s liquidity shot promptly boosted gold and gold stocks, as investors sought the protection of the precious metal as a real store of value.

It apparently also boosted investor confidence on the stock market.

Want to explain that for us, Berreta?

Those two signals seem conflicting.

Thoughts?

• Banned
The government’s liquidity shot promptly boosted gold and gold stocks, as investors sought the protection of the precious metal as a real store of value.

Thoughts?

I'd be happy to if I understood what you're driving at.

Last edited:

Thoughts?

It's all bubble building... Obama will be responsible for a depression, a real one, not the fake one he "saved" the US from like 3x when he needed more falsified “good new” due to failing to get the country out of a recession...

Thoughts?

It's not conflicting at all. Liquidity injections have been boosting stocks for a long time. It's anything but cash right now.

Avory...dude...

The Libertarian Party?

The idiots that nominated Bob Barr?

You're smarter than that.

Forum List

Back