Investment inwhich stock???

Zack240

Rookie
Sep 27, 2012
Where i invest my pension money if i had retirement in next five year?? what you think i invest them in shares or other marketable securities???:confused:

Airlines? I can think of less than nothing I'd rather not do.

First, they put you in a room with 3,500 other people after you waited in line to get checked in for half an hour. Then you get to go through security where you get to take your shoes off and walk through the same turnstile the guy with athlete's foot in front of you walked. If a train was bombed by terrorists in the recent past, you have to give up your designer perfume you paid a fortune for and turn in your sewing scissors your mother gave you 10 years before she died, so there you are bawling and you can't even smell your favorite perfume to ease the heart pain.

There are still lovely little places all across America--waterfalls, canyons, a lake suspected of emptying into two different oceans, mountains, resorts, a small town cafe where they still peel potatoes before they mash them, a bakery in a village where the chief baker doesn't allow cookies to be made without being made from butter and danish rolls rolled and turned 9 times as in days of yore; lobster houses near Acadia National Park to Alaskan crab houses overlooking the Pacific. Every state is a different flavored tea of society like a country to itself in beliefs, expectations, and mores, and each city or county a unique community unlike its neighbor across the continent. Most places can be accessed by car over bridge or by way of barge that crosses bridgeless river points.

You can see and enjoy America just by driving across it.

Who wants to go across the pond anymore where they're still beating each other up over whatever happened 2 thousand years ago that has never lost its cause to mistreat another ethnic group. Air travel has gotten to be an aggravating method of getting from point a to point b, from first frisk to the last terminal's tardiness not to mention the stale, stuffy-aired sit-a-thon punctuated by attention-demanding dickens who spill too many beans on the cell phone like mynah birds in front of shocked strangers being made victims of hearing too much information.

At least, when you get to your destination by way of airplane, you are greatly relieved to be rid of the dreadful trip that was hopefully, left behind you. Unfortunately, when you do get back home, you rarely get reimbursed for enduring all that.

Zack, invest in Family Dollar. They give families a price break and they're not wealthy enough to be the prey of Democrats who want everybody's money.

First, they put you in a room with 3,500 other people after you waited in line to get checked in for half an hour. Then you get to go through security where you get to take your shoes off and walk through the same turnstile the guy with athlete's foot in front of you walked. If a train was bombed by terrorists in the recent past, you have to give up your designer perfume you paid a fortune for and turn in your sewing scissors your mother gave you 10 years before she died, so there you are bawling and you can't even smell your favorite perfume to ease the heart pain.

There are still lovely little places all across America--waterfalls, canyons, a lake suspected of emptying into two different oceans, mountains, resorts, a small town cafe where they still peel potatoes before they mash them, a bakery in a village where the chief baker doesn't allow cookies to be made without being made from butter and danish rolls rolled and turned 9 times as in days of yore; lobster houses near Acadia National Park to Alaskan crab houses overlooking the Pacific. Every state is a different flavored tea of society like a country to itself in beliefs, expectations, and mores, and each city or county a unique community unlike its neighbor across the continent. Most places can be accessed by car over bridge or by way of barge that crosses bridgeless river points.

Who wants to go across the pond anymore where they're still beating each other up over whatever happened 2 thousand years ago that has never lost its cause to mistreat another ethnic group. Air travel has gotten to be an aggravating method of getting from point a to point b, from first frisk to the last terminal's tardiness not to mention the stale, stuffy-aired sit-a-thon punctuated by attention-demanding dickens who spill too many beans on the cell phone like mynah birds in front of shocked strangers being made victims of hearing too much information.

At least, when you get to your destination by way of airplane, you are greatly relieved to be rid of the dreadful trip that was hopefully, left behind you. Unfortunately, when you do get back home, you rarely get reimbursed for enduring all that.

Won't argue with that. But if the OP wants to make a profit by putting a wad of cash somewhere for the next 5 years then I believe airlines are the ticket. :)

Where i invest my pension money if i had retirement in next five year?? what you think i invest them in shares or other marketable securities???:confused:

You are very late to the party. Asking for investment advice here is stupid.

You can sign up with PST, we will provide you the best penny stock alerts.

Last edited:
1. Prisons
2. Funeral Homes
3. Gun/Bullet manufacturers
4. Bibles
5. Water

Any stocks outside of these is worthless at this point.

Research properties carefully, with professional help, and buy rental properties where the income for rental exceeds the cost you pay per month; and where you write off the expenses from your taxes. One group that does the consulting and research so you don't lose money buying the wrong property: http://www.luinc.com This mentorship network starts with helping members to buy 1-5 houses to supplement income; then you can either live off the income you make from 10 houses, or move up to investing in apt complexes.
But you have to form a team with professionals who know what they are doing, don't try this on your own because the learning curve is too expensive. If you find partners who know what they are doing, you can start by being a passive investor in their LLC and eventually learn how to head your own LLC and lead your own investment properties.

This is more stable than stocks or investing in other people's company.
You are basically investing in your own property, and writing the costs off your taxes as a business expense, and making passive income from renting that exceeds the cost you pay to buy it IF you research price and set it up right. The trick is doing research in advance, and if the numbers don't add up, then you don't buy that property but look for better deals. If you borrow money to purchase at a lower value; then if the property assesses for more later and you "refinance" you can pocket the difference between the two amounts, but there is no tax because it counts as "debt" (using one debt to pay off another). Different things you can do, if you know the tax laws and how to deduct expenses so you invest the taxes you pay into building your own assets instead of paying taxes to the govt to spend for you.

Whatever you do, don't listen to people on message boards who's view of the world is politically motivated, their logic is usually based on either irrational optimism or pessimism.

Right now I'd put my money in a sock under the mattress until we get rid of Obama.
A good example. :)

Unless you have a decent level of expertise, a lot of time, and can afford to put your money at risk, I recommend a Vanguard no load fund. There are many choices from which to choose based upon your goals and risk profile.

Unless you have a decent level of expertise, a lot of time, and can afford to put your money at risk, I recommend a Vanguard no load fund. There are many choices from which to choose based upon your goals and risk profile.

^sensible.

A broad range of stock and bond mutual funds and maybe a 20% cash position.

You forgot to mention the snot nosed little brat that you inevitably sit in front of, who's idea of a good time is kicking the back of your seat and making hideous noises while his Mother looks on saying 'Isn't he cute'?

Get an FA, such as Schwab or Raymond James to guide you. Unlress you are an expert with extensive training in the area of investment you aren't smart enough to do it on your own. Trust me.
But do NOT give your FA the power to invest before he has spoken with you and has explained why he thinks this or that is a good deal. Always retain final permission.

Forum List

Back