All Right People! Nut Crackin' Time! Discuss Election Returns Here as they Come In!

Status
Not open for further replies.

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
Get your butts out there and VOTE!

Don't give me your vote doesn't count. You have no business discussing politics, if you won't do your part to engage in it!

If you haven't voted already, go VOTE!

Then as the returns start coming in by dribs and drabs, post the election news from your part of the country here.

It will be a more accurate way of getting the news than counting on the MSM.

AND IF YOU SEE ANY SHENANIGANS WHILE VOTING, TAKE A PICTURE OF IT, AND POST IT HERE!

Before all that, GET OUT THERE AND VOTE and tell us when you voted!!

:2up:

Last edited:
nutcracker.jpg

Don't give me your vote doesn't count. You have no business discussing politics, if you won't do your part to engage in it!

Then as the returns start coming in by dribs and drabs, post the election news from your part of the country here.

AND IF YOU SEE ANY SHENANIGANS WHILE VOTING, TAKE A PICTURE OF IT, AND POST IT HERE!

Is it appropriate to have a big black security guard outside a polling place? There's one in the polling place close to my business right now.

voting is a suggestion box for slaves

Dumbest thing you have said yet, and proof positive you have no business even being in a forum discussing politics. If you won't do your part to shape politics, you have no business discussing it.

Is it appropriate to have a big black security guard outside a polling place? There's one in the polling place close to my business right now.

And here come the liberals suggesting we are all racists because we aren't voting Democrat!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And here come the liberals suggesting we are all racists because we aren't voting Democrat!

I'm not suggesting anything. There really is a big (at least 6' 2") black security guard standing outside the door of the polling place near my business. I look out my office window and can see him. Is that appropriate?

voting is a suggestion box for slaves

Dumbest thing you have said yet, and proof positive you have no business even being in a forum discussing politics. If you won't do your part to shape politics, you have no business discussing it.

I am very cynical this election as my choices for senator are vitter or melancon, both hypocritical career crooks and neither are worth my time to vote.

I'm not suggesting anything. There really is a big (at least 6' 2") black security guard standing outside the door of the polling place near my business. I look out my office window and can see him. Is that appropriate?

What security company is he with?

A black panther accompanied me into my voting booth and made sure that I voted for the right person. He had a gun.

And when I took a picture of him, he stole my cellphone and smashed it, then punched me in the face.

I just wanted to let all of you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back