All progressives should be investigated…

Rich white guy gets away with bad behavior !

Hey, let's hear how white privilege doesn't exist.
This is an unbelievably stupid post considering all the black celebrities & athletes that beat & assault their own women yet remain in their positions.

Fucking shallow stupid retard. You shouldn't even be allowed to access the internet

Sure there's a couple . But not many . While the white guys become president of the USA .

Try accessing the internet and research that !
A couple?

Unreal

Name 3 !
Tyreek Hill
OJ Simpson
Bill Cosby
Clarence Thomas (according to the left)
Herman Cain (according to the left)
And here's another 40 or so...

There Are 44 NFL Players Who Have Been Accused of Sexual or Physical Assault

Anti-American christian taliban are a real threat to freedom.

Threatening to investigate your political opponents for just begin against you is a sign of fascism and of disrespect of our democracy.

This is an unbelievably stupid post considering all the black celebrities & athletes that beat & assault their own women yet remain in their positions.

Fucking shallow stupid retard. You shouldn't even be allowed to access the internet

You know every situation isnt like every other but nice try tho

You were saying?

You were saying?

I said you know that every situation isnt like the other. Feel free to present your argument to the contrary or concede.

You were saying?
I don’t mind him hes stuck in his safe space, Snowflakes like him Are made of hypocrisy...

You were saying?

I said you know that every situation isnt like the other. Feel free to present your argument to the contrary or concede.
He implied that only white men get away with this shit. I proved him COMPLETELY wrong.

You can fuck off

You were saying?

He implied that only white men get away with this shit. I proved him COMPLETELY wrong.

You can fuck off
The hypocrisy of political correctness is Irresistible to the progressive... fact

You were saying?

You can fuck off

Except you're the only one who used the word "only". If you didnt misrepresent what he said you'd have no point.

Sure there's a couple . But not many . While the white guys become president of the USA .

A couple?

Unreal

Name 3 !

The difference is that athletes get away with it because they make money for white owners.

White guys get away with it because they're white.

And yeah, then there's trump. He just pays off the parents.

You were saying?

You can fuck off

Except you're the only one who used the word "only". If you didnt misrepresent what he said you'd have no point.
His statement:

Where is the implication that this isn't confined to whites in his post?
Again, FUCK OFF

A couple?

Unreal

Name 3 !

The difference is that athletes get away with it because they make money for white owners.

White guys get away with it because they're white.

And yeah, then there's trump. He just pays off the parents.
It isn't just athletes dumbass. I listed several that aren't making money for the evil white man...

Sickening

Okay, I am willing to indulge this fantasy for a hot minute: whom will be doing this investigating?

You can fuck off

His statement:

Again, FUCK OFF

Again, you are the only snowflake using the word "only". If you didnt misrepresent his point you wouldnt have one

You can fuck off

His statement:

Again, FUCK OFF

Again, you are the only snowflake using the word "only". If you didnt misrepresent his point you wouldnt have one
We're done here, you're dismissed. No interest in your stupid semantics game.

You were saying?

"accused"?

Where are the results of the trials?

RWs are always anxious to throw out the Constitution and ASSume people are guilty without benefit of a trail and a conviction.

As I said above, athletes get off bemuse they make money for the white owners and the sponsors and that's really all that matters.

Remember when Michael Vick was found out? He said he swung dogs around by the back leg and slammed their heads against buildings. Over and over until they were dead. He got his little hand slapped and it wasn't long before he was right back to making millions.

Money. That's the deciding factor.

You can fuck off

His statement:

Again, FUCK OFF

But its you who is playing games.

You got called on it and, little cupcake that you are, you run away.

Pffft.

You can fuck off

His statement:

Again, FUCK OFF

But its you who is playing games.

You got called on it and, little cupcake that you are, you run away.

Pffft.
Run away? I'm still here. He lost and theres nothing more to discuss. I've CLEARLY won this asinine debate. Even with you. You try to claim the blacks get away with it because of money. Every high profile white also gets away with it, why??? MONEY

You stupid leftists are too easy. All the ones that get away with it have one or two things in common and it ain't skin color.

Now go put your dunce hat back on and sit the fuck down back in the corner.

Forum List

Back