All progressives should be investigated…

I said you know that every situation isnt like the other. Feel free to present your argument to the contrary or concede.
He implied that only white men get away with this shit. I proved him COMPLETELY wrong.

You can fuck off

Except you're the only one who used the word "only". If you didnt misrepresent what he said you'd have no point.
His statement:
Rich white guy gets away with bad behavior !

Where is the implication that this isn't confined to whites in his post?
Again, FUCK OFF

Again, you are the only snowflake using the word "only". If you didnt misrepresent his point you wouldnt have one
We're done here, you're dismissed. No interest in your stupid semantics game.

Its not semantics if youre saying he said something he did not. Slither away

He implied that only white men get away with this shit. I proved him COMPLETELY wrong.

You can fuck off

Except you're the only one who used the word "only". If you didnt misrepresent what he said you'd have no point.
His statement:
Rich white guy gets away with bad behavior !

Where is the implication that this isn't confined to whites in his post?
Again, FUCK OFF

Again, you are the only snowflake using the word "only". If you didnt misrepresent his point you wouldnt have one
We're done here, you're dismissed. No interest in your stupid semantics game.

Its not semantics if youre saying he said something he did not. Slither away
You should try out for tv or movies. You act like you didn't just get your ass kicked and it was an Oscar worthy performance.

Democrats should be treated like Joe McCarthy treated communists. They are enemies of all living things.

Every career politician no matter what side of the isle should be investigated, as well as all Hollywood actors…

Harvey Weinstein’s Fall Opens the Floodgates in Hollywood
Donald+Trump+Harvey+Weinstein+New+York+Premiere+cb8oOG4XzZUl.jpg

1507310347352-AP_712191093860.jpeg

I wonder how many of Harvey's "friends" have committed assault?

trump%2Buse%2Bnow%2B%25281%2529.jpg

Maybe they should be investigated?

Forum List

Back