All of you defenders of Islamic terrorist groups... TAKE A LOOK at what you defend!

hm, you are lying when you say any one on this board defends the jihadists.

We are educating your on your lack of context on your OP.

Context? Obama and you FFOs make moral equivalency of blaming the entire Christian community for Crusades that happened 300 years ago as being
the same as teaching kids how to behead another human being. That's the context?
Show us where anyone has made "blaming the entire Christian community for Crusades that happened 300 years ago as being
the same as teaching kids how to behead another human being." Be specific.

You have no context as shown above. That is your challenge, not mine.

Obama blamed the ENTIRE Christian community for events that occurred 300 years ago!
And now you are continuing to be a FFOs defending that statement against a barbaric practice of teaching children how to behead another human.
Really. You find that a defensible position???

Context? Obama and you FFOs make moral equivalency of blaming the entire Christian community for Crusades that happened 300 years ago as being
the same as teaching kids how to behead another human being. That's the context?
Your right Christians would have sold the children into slavery..

Right attack Christians... defend the EITs who use children to behead humans. Pretty well delineate your position Moonglow!
My position is you need a chill pill....get that burr out of your ass...

And my position is you don't see the horror and barbarism of teaching children to behead another human being. Sorry for your obvious lack of humanity!

Show us where anyone has made "blaming the entire Christian community for Crusades that happened 300 years ago as being

Obama blamed the ENTIRE Christian community for events that occurred 300 years ago!
And now you are continuing to be a FFOs defending that statement against a barbaric practice of teaching children how to behead another human.
Get your history right!

One, the crusades were much farther in history than 300 years ago. Stop that inaccuracy now.

Two, BHO was talking about Christianity then not now but did point out the errors of being holier than thou.

Three, you continue to lie that I am defender of jihadism. Be specific: show me where I have done that.

Four, you are trolling your own OP and have been reported.

Your right Christians would have sold the children into slavery..

Right attack Christians... defend the EITs who use children to behead humans. Pretty well delineate your position Moonglow!
My position is you need a chill pill....get that burr out of your ass...

And my position is you don't see the horror and barbarism of teaching children to behead another human being. Sorry for your obvious lack of humanity!
That is your insane, mistaken, and unsupported assertion, hm.

Stop trolling your own thread.

There are no defenders of Islamist terrorist groups on USMB.

In his mind there are hundreds tho
Let's say any of you that think actions by a few people 300 years ago are morally equivalent to EITs teaching children to behead humans are defending the EITs... i.e.
here for example is what Obama a person who defends EITs...
“Unless we get on our high horse and think this is unique to some other place, remember that during the Crusades and the Inquisition, people committed terrible deeds in the name of Christ,” Obama said.
“In our home country, slavery and Jim Crow all too often was justified in the name of Christ.”

Here is the president you FFOs defend criticizing the entire Christian world for events that occurred 300 years ago.
You tell me why there was ANY need for that statement which ALL it did was provide justification to the EITs they were morally right for teaching kids to behead!
After all look at what the Christians did in the Crusades!!!
If you FFOs don't see how this HELPS the EITs your extremely naive just as this president is naive!

Hey, all I said was there are no Isis defenders here. Which is true, which makes your OP sound stupid

Get your history right!

One, the crusades were much farther in history than 300 years ago. Stop that inaccuracy now.

Two, BHO was talking about Christianity then not now but did point out the errors of being holier than thou.

Three, you continue to lie that I am defender of jihadism. Be specific: show me where I have done that.

Four, you are trolling your own OP and have been reported.

So censorship is at hand!
I was describing events such as KKK etc... within 300 years and beyond obviously.
And the pompous pious "my brother's keeper" obama who's OWN brother lives in a $12 a year hut... point out "Christians being holier than thou"????
Laughable!
I pointed out that by attacking me a Christian and NOT attacking the EITs as Obama is also shrift in doing... YOU are defending the EITs!
Pointing out that Christians are just as bad as EITs teaching children to behead... again laughable!
As far as "trolling" my OWN OP????? How again laughable!
YOU keep writing retorts to my points I have to respond! Don't respond by defending EITs and I won't respond.

There are no defenders of Islamist terrorist groups on USMB.

In his mind there are hundreds tho
Let's say any of you that think actions by a few people 300 years ago are morally equivalent to EITs teaching children to behead humans are defending the EITs... i.e.
here for example is what Obama a person who defends EITs...
“Unless we get on our high horse and think this is unique to some other place, remember that during the Crusades and the Inquisition, people committed terrible deeds in the name of Christ,” Obama said.
“In our home country, slavery and Jim Crow all too often was justified in the name of Christ.”

Here is the president you FFOs defend criticizing the entire Christian world for events that occurred 300 years ago.
You tell me why there was ANY need for that statement which ALL it did was provide justification to the EITs they were morally right for teaching kids to behead!
After all look at what the Christians did in the Crusades!!!
If you FFOs don't see how this HELPS the EITs your extremely naive just as this president is naive!

Hey, all I said was there are no Isis defenders here. Which is true, which makes your OP sound stupid

The thread topic AGAIN..."
All of you defenders of Islamic terrorist groups... TAKE A LOOK at what you defend!"

A) How do you know there are NO ISIS defenders here?
B) My point is even Obama is an ISIS defender by attacking Christianity as he did in this statement:

Why would the "leader of the Free World" think it necessary to help further the EITs cause by blaming
ALL Christianity for events that happened over 500 years ago (300 less for KKK etc..)?
To me that is attacking Christians just the same as EITs teaching children to behead!
It is NOT morally equivalent FFOs like you and others either defend Christianity or you are defending EITs and
I can't fathom anyone except naive people who believe the EITs garbage much less teaching children beheading!
Disgusting!

Ok, I misspoke but you know what I was saying.

There are no defenders of Islamic terrorist here. Which makes your OP sound like unsolicited whining

Ok, I misspoke but you know what I was saying.

There are no defenders of Islamic terrorist here. Which makes your OP sound like unsolicited whining

How do you know? I KNOW there are detractors of Christianity including Obama.
How do I know? Because Obama told us we Christians are no better then the EITs! Look at all Christianity and what we Christians ALL of us supported in the past!
So If you support Obama and the EITs agree with Obama... de facto you and Obama support the EITs position... Christians were the cause of all the problems.
YET my point is NOT ONE Christian I know and that is not a lot obviously but NOT one would ever support a group that teaches children how to behead a human being.
That is just barbaric.

It is whining, hm.

There is no censorship here, hm.

No one is supporting jihadist children cutting off heads here, hm.

No one was talking about KKK; you were insisting the Crusades were in the last 300 years here, hm.

Obama's brother has nothing to do with this here, hm.

Obama has attacked jihadists as you well know, hm.

No one has said Christians are as bad as jihadists here, hm.

You are trolling your own OP, as the points above show, hm.

Stay in context, please. There are no defenders of jihadists on this Board here.

Last edited:
What I wanted to accomplish with this thread was to find those people that seemingly think there is a moral equivalency with what Obama complained about
with regards to Crusades etc..events that occurred in less civilized times and those that still think people like me hate all Muslims!
I've tried to get some consensus that pointing out Christians faults hundreds ago and making moral equivalency with EITs teaching beheading to children is naive.
That was the objective.
I don't hate anyone.
I feel extremely sad that people on this forum though for unknown reasons think what Christians did hundreds of years ago are morally equivalent to EITs teaching
children how to behead.
And I've yet to find anyone of the FFOs especially to see this distinction.

What the Crusaders did in sacking cities and putting scores of thousands of men and women and children and infants to death IS the equivalent to what the jihadists are doing now.

Not one on the board defends the jihadists or children beheading anyone.

Stay in context, hm.

It is whining, hm.

There is no censorship here, hm.

No one is supporting jihadist children cutting off heads here, hm.

No one was talking about KKK; you were insisting the Crusades were in the last 300 years here, hm.

Obama's brother has nothing to do with this here, hm.

Obama has attacked jihadists as you well know, hm.

No one has said Christians are as bad as jihadists here, hm.

You are trolling your own OP, as the points above show, hm.

Stay in context, please. There are no defenders of jihadists on this Board here.

Again... how can you be so sure there are no defenders of jihadists?
That is such a pompous statement... i.e. YOU JakeStarkey know the minds of EVERYONE on this Board?
My
What the Crusaders did in sacking cities and putting scores of thousands of men and women and children and infants to death IS the equivalent to what the jihadists are doing now.

Not one on the board defends the jihadists or children beheading anyone.

Stay in context, hm.
No question Historically bad things were done... BUT that was hundreds of years and civilization has moved forward.
Supporting EITs as it appears your blaming Christians for what happened hundreds of years ago is moral equivalency.
AND there never has been such barbarism as teaching children to behead.

Here is an amaing statement: "Again... how can you be so sure there are no defenders of jihadists? That is such a pompous statement... i.e. YOU JakeStarkey know the minds of EVERYONE on this Board?" So pompous healthmyths does know a supporter of jihadists on the Board. Let him be specific with evidence. Talk about talking to his image in the mirror.

Only in your weak mind do you think anyone who mentions the Crusaders is supporting jihadism.

Here is an amaing statement: "Again... how can you be so sure there are no defenders of jihadists? That is such a pompous statement... i.e. YOU JakeStarkey know the minds of EVERYONE on this Board?" So pompous healthmyths does know a supporter of jihadists on the Board. Let him be specific with evidence. Talk about talking to his image in the mirror.

Only in your weak mind do you think anyone who mentions the Crusaders is supporting jihadism.
I think that when you support this statement by Obama...
"Unless we get on our high horse and think this is unique to some other place, remember that during the Crusades and the Inquisition, people committed terrible deeds in the name of Christ,” Obama said.
“In our home country, slavery and Jim Crow all too often was justified in the name of Christ.

What you are doing is helping HELPING the EITs encourage people to teach children how to behead people.
Anytime anywhere people think that they are helping show the "moral equivalency" i.e. what ALL Christians did doing Crusades over 500 years ago is no different then what the EITs are doing today...then YES you are helping the EITs! The EITs read this supposedly moral breast beating by apologist's like Obama and say "yup...just as we've been telling people Christians do similarly things to Muslims...therefore we need to teach our children to behead Christians!"
Now obviously these exact words aren't used (maybe some of you FFOs don't understand...) but the principle of telling the bad guys..."we are bad guys too" doesn't seem to sink in with people like Obama and you FFOs!
Keep justifying the barbarianism of the EITs by making it a moral equivalency with events that happened hundreds of years ago AND by the way NOT all Christians
participated in the Crusades JUST AS NOT ALL MUSLIMS TEACH CHILDREN HOW TO BEHEAD!!!
But more point is when Obama and people like you do this moral equivalency...i.e. bringing up ALL Christians did bad things hundreds of years ago... you ARE defending EITs!

Hint: terrible deeds in the name of Christ were committed during the Crusades.

Hint: slavery and Jim Crow all too often was justified in the name of Christ
is a true statement

Admitting the truth of the above is not "helping HELPING the EITs encourage people to teach children how to behead people", except in your silly head.
There is no moral equivalency between jihadism and the President's cautionary remarks except in your silly head.

The president was not telling the jihadists to go on an elementary school exercise program of teaching the lads to cut off heads; that's only in your silly head.

Telling the truth is not defending the bad. That is only in your silly head.

Hint: terrible deeds in the name of Christ were committed during the Crusades.

Hint: slavery and Jim Crow all too often was justified in the name of Christ
is a true statement

Admitting the truth of the above is not "helping HELPING the EITs encourage people to teach children how to behead people", except in your silly head.
There is no moral equivalency between jihadism and the President's cautionary remarks except in your silly head.

The president was not telling the jihadists to go on an elementary school exercise program of teaching the lads to cut off heads; that's only in your silly head.

Telling the truth is not defending the bad. That is only in your silly head.

So you don't believe the EITs think that ALL Christians are like the Christians hundreds of years ago?
YOU are very very naive as to what these EITs are using to recruit ignorant people some obviously just like YOU who think there is a MORAL equivalency
with what ALL Christians did IN ALL the CRUSADES with what the EITs are doing!

Goofball, you have no idea what the jihadists think.

What they think has nothing to do with us here. We don't let their thinking, whatever it is "ulululululululuulululululululuulululululululu" whatever, has nothing to do with your silly argument.

What Obama was saying, and what you missed, is that all human nature, including yours and mine, is sinful. Get off your high horse.

Goofball, you have no idea what the jihadists think.

What they think has nothing to do with us here. We don't let their thinking, whatever it is "ulululululululuulululululululuulululululululu" whatever, has nothing to do with your silly argument.

What Obama was saying, and what you missed, is that all human nature, including yours and mine, is sinful. Get off your high horse.
It matters little what I think.
The EITs just as did with these statements use them to enflame people. To recruit more terrorists.
Obviously you don't think advertising works right?
I mean companies advertise to form perceptions to make purchasing decisions.
Same to with EITS recruiting.
The more idiots like Obama thinking they are being so pious and morally equivalent that they will show the EITs we having compassion and feelings the more
the EITs LAUGH at people like Obama!
Again it just seems so stupid that people like you can't grasp that all the crap Obama bitched about Christians is used as recruiting tools!
Obama is the absolute BEST recruiter for the EITs every time he criticizes America's values he pumps up EITs propaganda machine.
Obviously being a supporter of Obama and therefore a EITs supporter that is OK.
Why is it so hard to recognize? EITs recruit using pitches like Obama gave as Moral equivalency. Justifications for beheading infidel Christians!
It is truly amazing how totally naive and childish you FFOs appear to adults.

Forum List

Back