All of you defenders of Islamic terrorist groups... TAKE A LOOK at what you defend!

BHO was correct about the sinful nature of mankind. The Christians hit all time highs in the Crusades and during WWII, while worst of the Muslims are doing it now.

hm, we tried treating it as a war in Iraq, and we failed when Bush could not get a SOFA: not because of Bush ineptness but because of Iraqi unwillingness. They only gave it to Obama so we would send him some troops to keep Baghdad from falling.

The war in the ME will be a Muslim affair over all: either the Iraqis and Kurds and Turks will save their asses or lose their asses. We can help, but we can't do it for them.

Here, it is a LEO problem.

The Crusades were in direct response to MUSLIM atrocities. You should actually learn history instead of getting it from the fraud Obungles.
You obviously do not know your history. The Muslims and Christians had been struggling for three hundred years with atrocities for all. The Crusades were no more justified and no more carried out in a Christian way than are the ways of the jihadists today. You need to stay in context.

No one is defending the attack here and no one is defending the Muslim and Crusade atrocities of a millennial ago.

I repeat, the Crusades were in response to Muslim atrocities. The Christians said enough is enough and kicked their smelly asses
You continue to be wrong and out of context. The Christians were run out of the Near East when all was said and done. Study history, please.

Perhaps you should tell us who the defenders of terrorists are before you continue to make an ass of yourself.
Sure!!!
Any of you that are making a "moral equivalency" of Christian crusaders of 300 years ago with "EXTREME" Islamic terrorists using children to behead people TODAY!
If you continue to bring up events that occurred 300 years ago as equal to or greater then using children to behead others today... way way off base and YOU
are defending the "EXTREME" Islamic terrorists.
You, once again, are out of context. The struggle between the two faiths has been going on for more than a millennia, so if you want to talk about jihadism and smear all of Islam, then Christian history is logically part of the discussion.

The only way a retard like healthmyths could mistake someone as a "defender of terrorists" is by coming from a starting position that all Muslims are terrorists.
And when did I ever say "ALL" Muslims? I have constantly referred to them as "EXTREME Islamic Terrorists".
But by attacking ME you are a perfect example of a "defender of terrorists"!
MY whole point is why do defenders of Terrorists like you not see there has never been a today moral equivalency with events that occurred 300 years ago with
Extreme Islamic Terrorists (EIT now for short)... that are using children to behead people!
That is defending the EITs. Because THERE IS NO DEFENSE for this gross malfeasance on the part of EITs and their treatment of children, much less the hideous barbaric actions they have performed! By attacking people like me YOU de facto defend EITs!

hm, stop lying: no one is defending "Terrorists" here.

No one is defending extreme terrorism here: that is another lie.

No one is attacking you, only your lack of context.

Perhaps you should tell us who the defenders of terrorists are before you continue to make an ass of yourself.
Sure!!!
Any of you that are making a "moral equivalency" of Christian crusaders of 300 years ago with "EXTREME" Islamic terrorists using children to behead people TODAY!
If you continue to bring up events that occurred 300 years ago as equal to or greater then using children to behead others today... way way off base and YOU
are defending the "EXTREME" Islamic terrorists.
You, once again, are out of context. The struggle between the two faiths has been going on for more than a millennia, so if you want to talk about jihadism and smear all of Islam, then Christian history is logically part of the discussion.

WHERE have I "smeared" all of Islam? I have purposely used the term "EXTREME Islamic Terrorists" EITs because these are the ones that are teaching the grotesque
and barbaric acts of children beheading people!
Why are people like YOU defending these actions while attacking me?
I'm not teaching beheading techniques to children. I am not teaching hatred. I am trying to educate obviously really naive people as to how the real world is perceived by the EITs and you are just plain stupid not to comprehend this very very gigantic difference...i.e. people like me don't want to behead people like you! There is no need to
resort to that type of barbarism.
But by your defending the EITs through attacking people like me that are pointing out these grotesque acts, i.e. teaching children how to behead someone... come on!

Well they might not be defending terrorists but you have plenty who think captured terrorists should be treated as though they were regular enemy combatants. They wear no uniform and are not a standing army.

You also have folks on this board who think they should be treated according to the Geneva convention. A convention they don't recognize.

Yup. We have all kinds of folks on this board who think captured terrorists should be treated like any other enemy combatant and even be tried in civilian courts.

Boy do we have a bunch of idiots on this board.

As for the crusades? That was all about taking the holy land from the Muslims. Plain and simple. It had nothing to do with atrocities committed by both sides. It was all about the Holy Land being in Christian hands.

hm, stay in context. Your "EIT" is unworkable here.

You lie when you say I am defending "these actions while attacking me?"

You are out of context, hm. This war has been going on for more than a millennium.

No one is defending jihaidsts by correcting you: that is another lie.

Please stop trolling your own OP.

Seriously you defenders as Obama being so afraid to be honest and recognize these barbarians for what they are!
This is going on TODAY... Not 1,000 years ago, 500 years ago, as Obama criticized Christians but today!
“And lest we get on our high horse and think this is unique to some other place, remember that during the Crusades and the Inquisition, people committed terrible deeds in the name of Christ. In our home country, slavery and Jim Crow all too often was justified in the name of Christ,” Obama said in that speech. “So this is not unique to one group or one religion. There is a tendency in us, a sinful tendency that can pervert and distort our faith.”

President Obama Steers Clear of Blaming Christians at Easter Breakfast

He isn't talking about Today's Christians.... Haven't seen these types of executions by Western Civilized Christians....
YES before you idiots say NOT true ... yes there are infrequent, very rare, ignorant naive first generation Christians do brutal things...

BANGUI, Central African Republic – Tens of thousands of Muslims are fleeing to neighboring countries by plane and truck as Christian militias stage brutal attacks, shattering the social fabric of this war-ravaged nation.

In towns and villages as well as here in the capital, Christian vigilantes wielding machetes have killed scores of Muslims, who are a minority here, and burned and looted their houses and mosques in recent days, according to witnesses, aid agencies and peacekeepers. Tens of thousands of Muslims have fled their homes.
Tens of thousands of Muslims flee Christian militias in Central African Republic - The Washington Post

Who here is defending ISIS?

You are out of context, hm. This war has been going on for more than a millennium.

Claudette, if you feel that way about captured terrorists, start a thread and not troll this OP.

"Lack of context"???
How can making moral equivalency with Christian activities of 300 years ago with the teaching of beheading to children NOT be attacking people like me?
I've NEVER accused the entire Muslim community but the EXTREME Islamic Terrorists! Yet people like you and Obama ATTACKED the entire Christian community
i.e. "Crusades" events that occurred 300 years ago!
Where is THAT out of context?

"Lack of context"???
How can making moral equivalency with Christian activities of 300 years ago with the teaching of beheading to children NOT be attacking people like me?
I've NEVER accused the entire Muslim community but the EXTREME Islamic Terrorists! Yet people like you and Obama ATTACKED the entire Christian community
You are out of context. This war has gone on for more than a thousand years. Correcting you is not defending jihadism. The crusades much longer ago than 300 years. It is merely an example of how long this struggle has been going on.

Stay in context, please.

Claudette, if you feel that way about captured terrorists, start a thread and not troll this OP.

Bullshit. A Terrorists is a terrorist. You don't like it. Don't read it.

Bullshit. A Terrorists is a terrorist. You don't like it. Don't read it.
We are talking jihadists and hm's attack on supposed defenders of them, not gitmo. Let's stay in context.

hm seems to believe that the condemnation of the killer and that it be handled as a LEO issue somehow equates to defending Islamic terrorist groups. I thinkhe is wrong.

There are no defenders of Islamist terrorist groups on USMB.

OK... I believe you.

But many of you FFOs defend Obama when he said:
And lest we get on our high horse and think this is unique to some other place, remember that during the Crusades and the Inquisition, people committed terrible deeds in the name of Christ. In our home country, slavery and Jim Crow all too often was justified in the name of Christ,” Obama said in that speech. “So this is not unique to one group or one religion. There is a tendency in us, a sinful tendency that can pervert and distort our faith.”
Obama Get Off Your High Horse and Stop Criticizing Islamic Terror
There was NO reason to ATTACK Christians in this way.

For being the supposedly "smartest President..ever"... why would anyone much less the President go to a Christian National Prayer Conference and make the above?
What value other then showing supposedly Obama's "cosmopolitan" worldly, knowledge criticize people that are so far removed from such ancient and barbaric actions?

And today... Obama's administration still hesitates to identify the distinction of Extremist Islamic groups..even though these groups proudly proclaim their Muslim belief!

Was that an attack, or a comparison?

If anything, this is criticism about being human.

And Obama being the Messiah to many of you FFOs... he CAN make these criticisms right?

I just can't see why people continue to defend Obama when since 1995 Obama has told us he was fooling us. He was tricking us. He was using tactics.
The above statement by Obama about Christians while he was correct in events totally ignored these were historical...not happening today.
But Obama can criticize Americans.... but not Islam.
Obama will not declare this current killing of 4 marines an Islamic terrorist attack. Why is he so afraid of admitting what the rest of the world knows,
that these Islamic terrorists ...yes while NOT representing 99% of all Muslims is still leaves a war declared by these Islamic terrorists.
The only people here who ever call President Obama "messiah" are RW posters.

"Lack of context"???
You are out of context. This war has gone on for more than a thousand years. Correcting you is not defending jihadism. The crusades much longer ago than 300 years. It is merely an example of how long this struggle has been going on.

Stay in context, please.
"Context"??? EXTREME Islamic Terrorists (EITs) are teaching children how to behead and you want context?
GEEZ talk about defending the status quo!
When people like you and Obama try to use MORAL EQUIVALENCY by comparing the entire "CHRISTIAN" crusades with the EITs beheading instructions... that
is so out of context!
What is the problem here folks?
Why is it so difficult to comprehend the barbarism of the EITs is today! That the entire Muslim faith is not as Obama did by attacking Christianity being lumped together!

There are no defenders of Islamist terrorist groups on USMB.

OK... I believe you.

But many of you FFOs defend Obama when he said:
And lest we get on our high horse and think this is unique to some other place, remember that during the Crusades and the Inquisition, people committed terrible deeds in the name of Christ. In our home country, slavery and Jim Crow all too often was justified in the name of Christ,” Obama said in that speech. “So this is not unique to one group or one religion. There is a tendency in us, a sinful tendency that can pervert and distort our faith.”
Obama Get Off Your High Horse and Stop Criticizing Islamic Terror
There was NO reason to ATTACK Christians in this way.

For being the supposedly "smartest President..ever"... why would anyone much less the President go to a Christian National Prayer Conference and make the above?
What value other then showing supposedly Obama's "cosmopolitan" worldly, knowledge criticize people that are so far removed from such ancient and barbaric actions?

And today... Obama's administration still hesitates to identify the distinction of Extremist Islamic groups..even though these groups proudly proclaim their Muslim belief!

Was that an attack, or a comparison?

If anything, this is criticism about being human.

And Obama being the Messiah to many of you FFOs... he CAN make these criticisms right?

I just can't see why people continue to defend Obama when since 1995 Obama has told us he was fooling us. He was tricking us. He was using tactics.
The above statement by Obama about Christians while he was correct in events totally ignored these were historical...not happening today.
But Obama can criticize Americans.... but not Islam.
Obama will not declare this current killing of 4 marines an Islamic terrorist attack. Why is he so afraid of admitting what the rest of the world knows,
that these Islamic terrorists ...yes while NOT representing 99% of all Muslims is still leaves a war declared by these Islamic terrorists.
The only people here who ever call President Obama "messiah" are RW posters.

Right...
Check out people like you that are definitely FFOs!
The effigy of Obama on the cross is doing the rounds of the blogosphere. The work of Angelo Cruciani, on display at the Galleria Voghera 11, is an interweaving of the two icons Jesus Christ and Barack Obama "erected as a symbol of the new martyr for humanity, like the cross that bears the weight of expectations placed on him.
Is Barack Obama the Messiah

Forum List

Back