All of you defenders of Islamic terrorist groups... TAKE A LOOK at what you defend!

hm, stop lying: no one is defending "Terrorists" here.

No one is defending extreme terrorism here: that is another lie.

No one is attacking you, only your lack of context.
"Lack of context"???
How can making moral equivalency with Christian activities of 300 years ago with the teaching of beheading to children NOT be attacking people like me?
I've NEVER accused the entire Muslim community but the EXTREME Islamic Terrorists! Yet people like you and Obama ATTACKED the entire Christian community
i.e. "Crusades" events that occurred 300 years ago!
Where is THAT out of context?

"We see ISIL, a brutal, vicious death cult that, in the name of religion, carries out unspeakable acts of barbarism -- terrorizing religious minorities like the Yezidis, subjecting women to rape as a weapon of war, and claiming the mantle of religious authority for such actions."

"Humanity has been grappling with these questions throughout human history."

<insert out of context quote>

Michelle and I returned from India -- an incredible, beautiful country, full of magnificent diversity -- but a place where, in past years, religious faiths of all types have, on occasion, been targeted by other peoples of faith, simply due to their heritage and their beliefs -- acts of intolerance that would have shocked Gandhiji, the person who helped to liberate that nation.

So this is not unique to one group or one religion.

Remarks by the President at National Prayer Breakfast whitehouse.gov

But hm defends his invented EIT.

Let it go,hm. You are repeating the same rebutted nonsense points.

No is defending Islamic terrorist groups here in America or on this Board.

Anyone who actually defends an Islamic Terror group is only going to get off on beheadings, not bothered. The people who let Bin Laden go may qualify.

hm, stay in context. Your "EIT" is unworkable here.

You lie when you say I am defending "these actions while attacking me?"

You are out of context, hm. This war has been going on for more than a millennium.

No one is defending jihaidsts by correcting you: that is another lie.

Please stop trolling your own OP.
Claudette, if you feel that way about captured terrorists, start a thread and not troll this OP.

Bullshit. A Terrorists is a terrorist. You don't like it. Don't read it.
We are talking jihadists and hm's attack on supposed defenders of them, not gitmo. Let's stay in context.

hm seems to believe that the condemnation of the killer and that it be handled as a LEO issue somehow equates to defending Islamic terrorist groups. I thinkhe is wrong.

The purpose of this thread was to educate those of you defending the EITs by making it a "moral equivalency" when Obama and you FFOs make a comparison of teaching children as EITs have done how to behead with the entire Christian Community for the 300 year ago crusades!
There never ever is a comparison as to teaching children to behead human beings as the EITs have done and it certainly has nothing to do with Law Enforcement Officers.

Again... the point is Obama blamed the ENTIRE Christian community by comparing 300 year ago events i.e. the Crusades with the actions of a few EITs and making it a "high horse" position! There was NO need much less ANY justification in doing so.
The same with you that are criticizing my thread!
NOT ONCE have I taken the position Obama did by blaming the ENTIRE Muslim community as Obama blamed the entire Christian community for the Crusades....events that occurred 300 years ago!
Yet you FFOs don't seem to comprehend that Obama's ignorance in doing so just FURTHER justified the EITs barbarism and to me those of you that defend those
comments... you belong in the camp of defending the EITs actions, i.e. teaching children to behead humans!
YOU all should be really really ashamed!

BHO was correct about the sinful nature of mankind. The Christians hit all time highs in the Crusades and during WWII, while worst of the Muslims are doing it now.

hm, we tried treating it as a war in Iraq, and we failed when Bush could not get a SOFA: not because of Bush ineptness but because of Iraqi unwillingness. They only gave it to Obama so we would send him some troops to keep Baghdad from falling.

The war in the ME will be a Muslim affair over all: either the Iraqis and Kurds and Turks will save their asses or lose their asses. We can help, but we can't do it for them.

Here, it is a LEO problem.

The Crusades were in direct response to MUSLIM atrocities. You should actually learn history instead of getting it from the fraud Obungles.
You obviously do not know your history. The Muslims and Christians had been struggling for three hundred years with atrocities for all. The Crusades were no more justified and no more carried out in a Christian way than are the ways of the jihadists today. You need to stay in context.

No one is defending the attack here and no one is defending the Muslim and Crusade atrocities of a millennial ago.

I repeat, the Crusades were in response to Muslim atrocities. The Christians said enough is enough and kicked their smelly asses
Wait....you are saying that the Western European Christians won the Crusades? :rofl:

Well they might not be defending terrorists but you have plenty who think captured terrorists should be treated as though they were regular enemy combatants. They wear no uniform and are not a standing army.

You also have folks on this board who think they should be treated according to the Geneva convention. A convention they don't recognize.

Yup. We have all kinds of folks on this board who think captured terrorists should be treated like any other enemy combatant and even be tried in civilian courts.

Boy do we have a bunch of idiots on this board.

As for the crusades? That was all about taking the holy land from the Muslims. Plain and simple. It had nothing to do with atrocities committed by both sides. It was all about the Holy Land being in Christian hands.
So...what do you suggest be done to them if captured?

But hm defends his invented EIT.

Let it go,hm. You are repeating the same rebutted nonsense points.

No is defending Islamic terrorist groups here in America or on this Board.

Of course people like you by defending this statement by Obama reinforce the EITs perceptions of Christians.
Think about ... the EITs read this statement by Obama...
Unless we get on our high horse and think this is unique to some other place, remember that during the Crusades and the Inquisition, people committed terrible deeds in the name of Christ,” Obama said.
“In our home country, slavery and Jim Crow all too often was justified in the name of Christ.”

So what they do is use it in their propaganda telling naive and ignorant people how bad the Christians are and see even their President admits the Christian community is worse the the EITs!

Studies of Westerners joining jihadi organizations, prior to ISIS’s recruitment drive, have shown that foreign fighters tend to be alienated or marginalized within their own societies; they may have had a bad encounter with police or distrust local authorities.
They tend to disapprove of their nation’s foreign policies.
If they’re living in an ethnic enclave, they’re likely to be alienated from people living alongside them, as well as the country as a whole,
whether it’s the United States, or the U.K. or elsewhere in the West.
GAZETTE: What is the Islamic State’s endgame? Is it to provoke global Armageddon, or does it want to control the world and have everyone live under its terms?

STERN: They want to establish a worldwide caliphate. The dream is to take over the world. They are also obsessed with the Apocalypse.
ISIS is not just a terrorist group; it is also an insurgent army. While it’s shocking to see how much territory ISIS acquired so quickly, we’re comparing it with terrorist groups that weren’t necessarily trying to acquire large amounts of territory. The ideology, the brutality of this group—I have to think they’re going to self-destruct before they manage to spread as far as, say, the communists or the Nazis.

The Nazis weren’t advertising their atrocities; ISIS is publicizing its atrocities, flaunting its brutality. It’s part of the End Times narrative that ISIS hopes to spin.

http://www.newsweek.com/how-isis-wooing-converts-west-315990

hm, stay in context. Your "EIT" is unworkable here.

You lie when you say I am defending "these actions while attacking me?"

You are out of context, hm. This war has been going on for more than a millennium.

No one is defending jihaidsts by correcting you: that is another lie.

Please stop trolling your own OP.
Claudette, if you feel that way about captured terrorists, start a thread and not troll this OP.

Bullshit. A Terrorists is a terrorist. You don't like it. Don't read it.
We are talking jihadists and hm's attack on supposed defenders of them, not gitmo. Let's stay in context.

hm seems to believe that the condemnation of the killer and that it be handled as a LEO issue somehow equates to defending Islamic terrorist groups. I thinkhe is wrong.

The purpose of this thread was to educate those of you defending the EITs by making it a "moral equivalency" when Obama and you FFOs make a comparison of teaching children as EITs have done how to behead with the entire Christian Community for the 300 year ago crusades!
There never ever is a comparison as to teaching children to behead human beings as the EITs have done and it certainly has nothing to do with Law Enforcement Officers.

Again... the point is Obama blamed the ENTIRE Christian community by comparing 300 year ago events i.e. the Crusades with the actions of a few EITs and making it a "high horse" position! There was NO need much less ANY justification in doing so.
The same with you that are criticizing my thread!
NOT ONCE have I taken the position Obama did by blaming the ENTIRE Muslim community as Obama blamed the entire Christian community for the Crusades....events that occurred 300 years ago!
Yet you FFOs don't seem to comprehend that Obama's ignorance in doing so just FURTHER justified the EITs barbarism and to me those of you that defend those
comments... you belong in the camp of defending the EITs actions, i.e. teaching children to behead humans!
YOU all should be really really ashamed!
No...your purpose of this thread was to try to accuse us of supporting muslim terrorists...and when called on it, you backtracked.

hm, you are lying when you say any one on this board defends the jihadists.

We are educating your on your lack of context on your OP.

Anyone who actually defends an Islamic Terror group is only going to get off on beheadings, not bothered. The people who let Bin Laden go may qualify.
You mean Bill Clinton?
“I’m just saying, you know, if I were Osama bin Laden ... He’s a very smart guy. I spent a lot of time thinking about him. And I nearly got him once,” Clinton said in the audio recording from the meeting, according to a Sky News Australia report this week.

“I nearly got him. And I could have killed him, but I would have to destroy a little town called Kandahar in Afghanistan and kill 300 innocent women and children, and then I would have been no better than him.”

“And so I didn’t do it,” the former commander in chief says.

Hours after Clinton spoke of his role in the 1998 decision to not attempt to kill Bin Laden, the 2001 terror attack was underway in the United States.
Bill Clinton apos I could have killed apos Osama bin Laden in 1998 - LA Times

Hmmm... 300 versus 3,000! Good wager Bill

Context? Obama and you FFOs make moral equivalency of blaming the entire Christian community for Crusades that happened 300 years ago as being
the same as teaching kids how to behead another human being. That's the context?

Context? Obama and you FFOs make moral equivalency of blaming the entire Christian community for Crusades that happened 300 years ago as being
the same as teaching kids how to behead another human being. That's the context?
Your right Christians would have sold the children into slavery..

There are no defenders of Islamist terrorist groups on USMB.

In his mind there are hundreds tho
Let's say any of you that think actions by a few people 300 years ago are morally equivalent to EITs teaching children to behead humans are defending the EITs... i.e.
here for example is what Obama a person who defends EITs...
“Unless we get on our high horse and think this is unique to some other place, remember that during the Crusades and the Inquisition, people committed terrible deeds in the name of Christ,” Obama said.
“In our home country, slavery and Jim Crow all too often was justified in the name of Christ.”

Here is the president you FFOs defend criticizing the entire Christian world for events that occurred 300 years ago.
You tell me why there was ANY need for that statement which ALL it did was provide justification to the EITs they were morally right for teaching kids to behead!
After all look at what the Christians did in the Crusades!!!
If you FFOs don't see how this HELPS the EITs your extremely naive just as this president is naive!

Show us where anyone has made "blaming the entire Christian community for Crusades that happened 300 years ago as being
the same as teaching kids how to behead another human being." Be specific.

You have no context as shown above. That is your challenge, not mine.

Right attack Christians... defend the EITs who use children to behead humans. Pretty well delineate your position Moonglow!

Right attack Christians... defend the EITs who use children to behead humans. Pretty well delineate your position Moonglow!
My position is you need a chill pill....get that burr out of your ass...

Forum List

Back