All of Christ's worst modern enemies are on the left end of the political spectrum

Jesus Christ was a radical leftist in his time and was put to death for it.
I hear that a lot but naw. That's just what the far left likes to believe.
He did tell rich folks to give away their accumulated wealth to the poor if they wanted to be like him which is not capitalism, if it was Christ would tell them to give all their wealth to him like a televangelist does.

But the irony is as soon as the poor get all the wealth they are wealthy and must give it away-Bitch!

No, He told SPECIFIC rich people to give to the poor, because those people were putting their wealth ahead of everything else. It's like context matters, or something.

Personal charity is very much a part of capitalism; the fact that YOU want to see capitalism one way doesn't obligate anyone else to accept your viewpoint as fact. The fact that it's YOU saying it argues for the exact opposite.

There's nothing ironic about expecting people who have much to help others, even if they were once the people who needed help. It only seems odd to people like you, who think selfishness is correct.

He did tell rich folks to give away their accumulated wealth to the poor if they wanted to be like him which is not capitalism, if it was Christ would tell them to give all their wealth to him like a televangelist does.

But the irony is as soon as the poor get all the wealth they are wealthy and must give it away-Bitch!

No, He told SPECIFIC rich people to give to the poor, because those people were putting their wealth ahead of everything else. It's like context matters, or something.

Personal charity is very much a part of capitalism; the fact that YOU want to see capitalism one way doesn't obligate anyone else to accept your viewpoint as fact. The fact that it's YOU saying it argues for the exact opposite.

There's nothing ironic about expecting people who have much to help others, even if they were once the people who needed help. It only seems odd to people like you, who think selfishness is correct.
Wow you gleaned all of that out of a simple statement, you must be psychic or just a bitch.Wealthy people have wealth I have none because I gave it away to my kids..

Last edited:
I see you are doubling down in announcing that you have nothing. :)

Bless your heart! When people lay out facts of the problems of illegal immigration, your claim is that there are no problems other than "People hate Mexicans!" That is the false premise, but it does seem that you have nothing else to offer than false accusations. Bye, again Joe. Perhaps another time, another thread.

Honey, you don't have fact.. You have irrational hate. Period.

Undocumented immigration isn't the problem it was 20 years ago, and it really wasn't that much of a problem then.

And when you go ahead and build a wall to only keep out ONE GROUP of undocumented immigrants, because they are brown, that's hate.

Just like Jesus wanted. That would by "Jay-a-zus", not "He-zeus"
When are you going to realize your hatred towards ONE GROUP, Joe?

I missed how Catholic Cardinals got to be at the left end of the spectrum.

You saw it but maybe misunderestimated it like I did until the 2000's.

CHURCH KNOCKOUT (The Enforcer, 1976)

Terrence Pickett
Published on Apr 1, 2012

'Dirty Harry' Callahan (Clint Eastwood) chases a suspect into a church, and punches him out in front of the priest.

Yep. All he did was preach for 3 1/2 years and be put to death by the super power of the day as a convicted criminal and change the world for the better. That hippy bastard.

Wow you gleaned all of that out of a simple statement, you must be psychic or just a bitch.Wealthy people have wealth I have none because I gave it away to my kids..
See now moonglow is a great person. I admire anyone that tries to use what they achieved to help their kids and grandkids. Not everyone has family with this much foresight and caring. It's commendable.

Yep. All he did was preach for 3 1/2 years and be put to death by the super power of the day as a convicted criminal and change the world for the better. That hippy bastard.
The world did not and has not changed..
It is always changing.
Nope, humans still act like they did then as they do now, the scenery may have changed but not the human creatures.

The world did not and has not changed..
It is always changing.
Nope, humans still act like they did then as they do now, the scenery may have changed but not the human creatures.
That isn’t really true. Behaviors have changed.

Sure man is still broken, but as a whole mankind has improved.

I agree the Christ didn't advocate government feeding the hungry. Likewise building walls. He told the tax collectors to stop their corruption of lining their pockets and take from the taxpayer only what the Roman government said was due. Plus the Book takes a harsh stand against those not respecting foreigners and delaying pay for laborers.

All of us? :dunno:
For some reason the Constitution allows taxation by the feds...Hmmm and the feds have been taxing since day one of the government's existence.
It's still being taken by force.
There are no countries in existence that do not tax to exist.
Ours didn't for awhile.

State and federal inheritance taxes began after 1900, while the states (but not the federal government) began collecting sales taxes in the 1930s. The United States imposed income taxes briefly during the Civil War and the 1890s. In 1913, the 16th Amendment was ratified, permanently legalizing an income tax.
It was done illegally when not enough politicians were in Washington to sign it, during Christmas, oh forget it you’ll never understand.

Income tax is unconstitutional.
Then, don't pay any.

Forum List

Back