All of Christ's worst modern enemies are on the left end of the political spectrum

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...and yet these same people like to lecture conservatives that they are bad Christians.

Christ's message is to love God with all your heart and all your mind and all your soul, and to love your neighbor as you love yourself.

Christ's message to those who had wealth and income was to reach into your own pocket and help the needy.

This is very different from the leftist message of seizing property and income by force of arms from people who work and redistributing it to people who refuse to work.

The distinction is big, between voluntary redistribution of wealth, and involuntary redistribution of wealth.

One is done out of love, while the other is done with violence.

where did Jesus advocate for tax cuts for rich people?

ewmxyqjblulvidi1fniq.png

~S~

The Bible has been twisted in America to now read all about ensuring the one percent get theirs above all else. Pretty easy to see. Getting rich is the only way to heaven now.

I missed how Catholic Cardinals got to be at the left end of the spectrum.

This is very different from the leftist message of seizing property and income by force of arms from people who work and redistributing it to people who refuse to work.
Hmm, yet Jesus said to render unto Caesar that which was Caesar's, no? I'd say people who resist that are an enemy of Jesus.

...and yet these same people like to lecture conservatives that they are bad Christians.

Christ's message is to love God with all your heart and all your mind and all your soul, and to love your neighbor as you love yourself.

Christ's message to those who had wealth and income was to reach into your own pocket and help the needy.

The distinction is big, between voluntary redistribution of wealth, and involuntary redistribution of wealth.

One is done out of love, while the other is done with violence.
Next time you talk with Christ, be sure and give me a call. I have a few questions I'd like to ask her. Also, I was unaware that DJT is "on the left end of the political spectrum." How educational.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
Hmm, yet Jesus said to render unto Caesar that which was Caesar's, no? I'd say people who resist that are an enemy of Jesus.

You get that that oft-misused quote doesn't say that everything Caesar wants is automatically Caesar's, right? Or that that doesn't make it okay to fob our obligations of charity off onto faceless government bureaucrats?

No, I'd say people who try to make the state supersede God, and then try to twist the Scriptures to justify it are still the enemies of Jesus, same as always.

Christ worst modern enemies are the same as his worst ancient enemies and has nothing to do with which side of the political spectrum they are on. Virtually every modern English translation of scripture has been corrupted.
Because we are all sinners, the Law stops the mouths of men. Sinners insist on opening their mouths wide in accusation and claim corrupted scripture as justification.

again, I'd be more impressed with "Christians" if they were more about helping the sick and poor and less bout hating gays and Mexicans... but that's just me.
Your statement smacks of ignorance. Why don't you look into this, check out what your local churches are doing for the poor and immigrants, before you make more ignorant statements like this?

again, I'd be more impressed with "Christians" if they were more about helping the sick and poor and less bout hating gays and Mexicans... but that's just me.

' hate your next door neighbor, but don't forget to say grace............ '

I missed how Catholic Cardinals got to be at the left end of the spectrum.

By caring more for worldly things than for godly things.

What, you thought being Cardinals insulate them from being human and sinners?
Looking for the gold chalice I see, Cel. Justifying all kinds of sins of your god.

Our God has no sin. And because of His sacrifice we don’t need to have sin either

Forum List

Back