All of Christ's worst modern enemies are on the left end of the political spectrum

...and yet these same people like to lecture conservatives that they are bad Christians.

Christ's message is to love God with all your heart and all your mind and all your soul, and to love your neighbor as you love yourself.

Christ's message to those who had wealth and income was to reach into your own pocket and help the needy.

This is very different from the leftist message of seizing property and income by force of arms from people who work and redistributing it to people who refuse to work.

The distinction is big, between voluntary redistribution of wealth, and involuntary redistribution of wealth.

One is done out of love, while the other is done with violence.
Yep. Pick any issue where the left and right do not agree upon, and the left side with Satan.
You see these figments of yer imagination often?
Name one.

You can’t.

I’m right yet again.
How did I know you couldn't name one issue where the Left have not sided with Satan?
Your blind partisan eyes can’t see the trees because of the forest.
Yep, Democrats side with Satan on ever issue where the left and right disagree.

That's probably the most retarded analogy
In other words, there is no valid argument against this, and so the strategy is to resort to insults. Perhaps with a little thought something valid might be offered instead?

Really? When did Satan take out a message that included "I'm Satan and I approve this message".

It seems like hating on Mexicans is something Satan would hardily approve of, if he actually existed.

Of course,reading the bible, God kills millions of people and Satan only kills 10 on a bet with God, so I'm still trying to figure out who the evil one is here.

Of course,reading the bible, God kills millions of people and Satan only kills 10 on a bet with God, so I'm still trying to figure out who the evil one is here
If you kill an ISIS kidnapper, murderer and rapist, are you evil?

If you kill an ISIS kidnapper, murderer and rapist, are you evil?

Probably not.

But let's look at some of the folks God kills in the bible.

He drowned everyone in the world in the great flood, save eight people. Including all the babies.

He killed all the first born children of Egypt.

He commanded Jephthah to sacrifice his virgin daughter to fulfill a foolish oath.

He killed the infant son of David and Bathsheba to show David that adultery was bad.

He killed 70,000 Israelites because David took a census he (or Satan) ordered.

He killed 42 children for making fun of a bald prophet.

NONE of these things are on the same level as being in ISIS.

No, it's just so mind-numbingly retarded that I just don't have the words for it.

And you say a lot of retarded stuff, even for an Xian.
I see you are doubling down in announcing that you have nothing. :)

Bless your heart! When people lay out facts of the problems of illegal immigration, your claim is that there are no problems other than "People hate Mexicans!" That is the false premise, but it does seem that you have nothing else to offer than false accusations. Bye, again Joe. Perhaps another time, another thread.

You know nothing about which books are 'canon' and which aren't, or why they were chosen in the first place, and you know squat about the Romans as well. We've offered the challenge to all the bigots and morons who keep running around claiming Constantine made all those bishops rewrite the bible n stuff, and they all run away from the challenge, just like you will.

I never mentioned Constantine specifically... And you Christians today can't agree on which books in the Bible are Canon (The Catholics have 7 more books than the Protestants).

Almost all of the books were around for centuries, and any attempt by somebody or other to rewrite or change a thing in the book would be laughed out of the churches, bishops or no.

why would they have done that? Most of the population couldn't read, and probably didn't understand the language the books were being read in. The thing is, the "apocrophal" Gospels were around just as long as the Canon ones, but the four that were picked, the ones that contradicted each other the least (but still managed to) were the ones the Romans picked to be the official bible.

lol just keep babbling rubbish; it only verifies your stupidity and your trolling idiocy.

I see you are doubling down in announcing that you have nothing. :)

Bless your heart! When people lay out facts of the problems of illegal immigration, your claim is that there are no problems other than "People hate Mexicans!" That is the false premise, but it does seem that you have nothing else to offer than false accusations. Bye, again Joe. Perhaps another time, another thread.

Honey, you don't have fact.. You have irrational hate. Period.

Undocumented immigration isn't the problem it was 20 years ago, and it really wasn't that much of a problem then.

And when you go ahead and build a wall to only keep out ONE GROUP of undocumented immigrants, because they are brown, that's hate.

Just like Jesus wanted. That would by "Jay-a-zus", not "He-zeus"

You get that that oft-misused quote doesn't say that everything Caesar wants is automatically Caesar's, right?
Yet that which is legally Caesar's is Caesar's. Caesar wanted tribute and taxes from Palestine. It was automatically his.

Same answer. Will be the same answer no matter HOW much you want to pretend Jesus advocated enslaving people to the government and doling them back an allowance.

Yep. Pick any issue where the left and right do not agree upon, and the left side with Satan.
Name one.

You can’t.

I’m right yet again.
How did I know you couldn't name one issue where the Left have not sided with Satan?
Show me Satan in the crowd or stop doing acid

...and yet these same people like to lecture conservatives that they are bad Christians.

Christ's message is to love God with all your heart and all your mind and all your soul, and to love your neighbor as you love yourself.

Christ's message to those who had wealth and income was to reach into your own pocket and help the needy.

This is very different from the leftist message of seizing property and income by force of arms from people who work and redistributing it to people who refuse to work.

The distinction is big, between voluntary redistribution of wealth, and involuntary redistribution of wealth.

Why do you think that you are entitled to speak for Jesus, God, or any other diety? You are nothing. Bogus.

He's not "speaking for God". He's telling you what God told all of us, but you're too much of an arrogant dumbass to read for yourself. Your post is equivalent to someone quoting "Lord of the Rings", and you demanding who the hell they are to speak for JRR Tolkien. It's right there in the book.
Only if you are a fool who believes that a Supreme Being wrote the bible or the scripture of any other of the world's religions. You foolish people.

"Believing in God is stupid, and He supports my beliefs anyway, but I hate all religion so that makes me smart, and I'm much holier than you."

See if you can locate a mind, and then make it up. One post you want to tout how your beliefs are more in line with the Bible, the next you want to insist that the Bible is useless, the third you want to piss and bitch about "How DARE you presume to know what God wants", and the fourth you want to tell us there IS no God.

At what point in that do you think you EVER expressed anything that should have any effect except to make people look at you and say, "I want no part of anything that makes you like that?"

You're just going to have to live with the fact that people are going to continue to believe in God despite your repeatedly expressed demands that they stop, and believing in God is going to mean that they believe what the Bible tells them. Most importantly, they're going to continue to speak about what the Bible says, and the fact that you don't like it is only going to be another argument in favor of continuing.

Name one.

You can’t.

I’m right yet again.
Show me Satan in the crowd or stop doing acid
Yep, I knew you can’t name one agenda item. The Left always side with evil on every issue.

Thanks for validating my point.

It would be interesting to watch a conversation between you and Jesus.

Did he ever "smite" anyone? I'm pretty sure he warned us about Republicans.

DpEp-tyW4AAKHK_.jpg
What they really don't get is capitalism is inverse to Christianity..But they manage to adjust..

What you really don't get is that capitalism isn't "inverse to Christianity" just because YOU have decided government theft is moral.

It would be interesting to watch a conversation between you and Jesus.

Did he ever "smite" anyone? I'm pretty sure he warned us about Republicans.

DpEp-tyW4AAKHK_.jpg
What they really don't get is capitalism is inverse to Christianity..But they manage to adjust..
That's horseshit. Is it a requirement to have half of your brain removed to be an atheist?

No, but it helps.

Forum List

Back