All in the GOP Family: John McCain's cousin explains why he won't vote for him

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
Pensito Review McCain’s Cousin Explains Why He Won’t Vote for Him

A part of me is made very sad to write this article. As I’ve said, my family has followed John’s life and career with no absence of pride. If there ever were a Republican we might consider voting for, it would have been my cousin John.

But, as he continually demonstrates in this campaign, my cousin John is long gone. “Straight talk” has been replaced with “flip-flop.” Saddest all, this is the same man who, when campaigning in 2000, told a crowd of supporters, “I don’t think Bill Gates needs a tax cut. I think your parents do.”

My parents, John, need some help after the economic destruction Bush has wrought in the last eight years, but it’s clear you’re not the one who’ll give it to us. America’s working families no longer recognize you, nor does your own.

Can someone say ouch? :eusa_whistle:

Of course, down play it instead of focusing on what he says.

If John McCain's own family doesn't recognize him, then that is saying something.

ya---it shows that someone thinks that some cousin's appraisal of a candidate should turn everyones head. Has his cousin been thoroughly vetted and proved to be an honest upstanding man with no personal vendettas ?

His cousin---??? OMG:eek:

Welcome to Republicans for Obama | Republicans for Obama

Jenna Bush is voting for Obama

Rudy's kids won't vote for him either

Ron Reagan Jr. is a democrat

Palin's mother-in-law may vote for Obama
nydailynews.com — "I'm not sure what she brings to the ticket other than she's a woman and a conservative. Well, she's a better speaker than McCain," Faye Palin said with a laugh.

Nixon's daughter endorses Obama

Julie Nixon Eisenhower is an Obama-can

:eusa_shhh:

Welcome to Republicans for Obama | Republicans for Obama

Jenna Bush is voting for Obama

Rudy's kids won't vote for him either

Ron Reagan Jr. is a democrat

Palin's mother-in-law may vote for Obama
nydailynews.com — "I'm not sure what she brings to the ticket other than she's a woman and a conservative. Well, she's a better speaker than McCain," Faye Palin said with a laugh.

Nixon's daughter endorses Obama

Julie Nixon Eisenhower is an Obama-can

:eusa_shhh:

WOW :eusa_hand:

ya---it shows that someone thinks that some cousin's appraisal of a candidate should turn everyones head. Has his cousin been thoroughly vetted and proved to be an honest upstanding man with no personal vendettas ?

Oh please, its his family, nobody knows you better than your own family.

Hey, it's a free country, we can vote for whoever we want, right?

Doesn't anyone else have family members on the opposite end of the political spectrum?

I get more right wing email from my brother and sister,,,,,,,,,,,,my brother even signed me up for Rush Limbag's Online Newletter! :eek:

When we get together we don't talk politics, except for good natured ribbing. It's cool.

But,,,,,McCain's cousin probably won't get invited to Thanksgiving at John and Cindy's house this year I bet............

Doesn't anyone else have family members on the opposite end of the political spectrum?

I get more right wing email from my brother and sister,,,,,,,,,,,,my brother even signed me up for Rush Limbag's Online Newletter! :eek:

When we get together we don't talk politics, except for good natured ribbing. It's cool.

But,,,,,McCain's cousin probably won't get invited to Thanksgiving at John and Cindy's house this year I bet............

I have a sister that I would campaign against in a heartbeat ! :lol:

The whole Rush thing sounds like something my brother would do.
And I don't think he is getting an invitation to Thanksgiving either!

i bet yo-bama's step-brother living on a dollar a month wouldn't vote for his brother.

play the "he isn't a u.s. citizen" card, that's fine.

same difference if you ask me.

Not really. To each his own. Are you implying there's some problem with people in one's family actually holding their own beliefs instead of just following the family tradition?

If so, I'm fucked because with perhaps 2 exceptions, my entire family are a bunch of delusional liberals. I wouldn't vote for a one of them.

Neither would I vote for McCain if Obama wasn't his opponent. If you read the past threads form the primaries, some of us were actually considering sitting this one out or actually voting for Hillary.

Try counting the actual conservatives on this board that support McCain and his platform. I don't. He's the lesser of two evils.

Not really. To each his own. Are you implying there's some problem with people in one's family actually holding their own beliefs instead of just following the family tradition?

If so, I'm fucked because with perhaps 2 exceptions, my entire family are a bunch of delusional liberals. I wouldn't vote for a one of them.

Neither would I vote for McCain if Obama wasn't his opponent. If you read the past threads form the primaries, some of us were actually considering sitting this one out or actually voting for Hillary.

Try counting the actual conservatives on this board that support McCain and his platform. I don't. He's the lesser of two evils.

I feel your pain... my family are a bunch of right wing loons. ;oS

I love them anyway... we just can't talk politics.

i bet yo-bama's step-brother living on a dollar a month wouldn't vote for his brother.

I will give you a conservative answer to that one! Shouldn't his brother take care of himself especially since Obama has only met him a few times.

I will give you a conservative answer to that one! Shouldn't his brother take care of himself especially since Obama has only met him a few times.

good enough, he has met his brother a few times, i can agree with that. yet he wants to take my money and give it to people he has never met in his life. that is where i lost your logic.

Democratic presidential hopeful Barack Obama has received an endorsement he might well wish he hadn’t — from the militant Palestinian group Hamas.

Ahmed Yousuf, Hamas’ top political adviser in the Gaza Strip, delivered his endorsement in an interview with WorldNetDaily and WABC Radio in New York.

“We like Mr. Obama, and we hope that he will win the elections,” Yousuf said

Here is another Obama endorsement that I'm sure wil stand out as well.

racist jerks who call someone "yo-bama" really don't have much credibility. But no, it's not the same... I'm not sure that he has even a moral responsibility for the kid his father had with someone else after separating from his mother. Do you?

although we might want to talk about Cindy McCain pretending to be an only child... what say you?

racist jerks who call someone "yo-bama" really don't have much credibility. But no, it's not the same... I'm not sure that he has even a moral responsibility for the kid his father had with someone else after separating from his mother. Do you?

although we might want to talk about Cindy McCain pretending to be an only child... what say you?

Sure, but all the cutesy-pie little names you libnuts have for McCain and Palin are just fine-n-dandy, right?

GMAFB.

Forum List

Back