All in the GOP Family: John McCain's cousin explains why he won't vote for him

Sure, but all the cutesy-pie little names you libnuts have for McCain and Palin are just fine-n-dandy, right?

GMAFB.

i don't mind the cutesy pie names.. .I mind the racist ones.

so sue me....

although I've been know to defend McCain's name, too... no? or do we have selective memory about that?

Really? Hey, maybe they can do an intervention? :tongue:

I already did an intervention. It's called coming to your senses. I used to believe all that liberal spew.

The newsflash for you isn't that my beliefs have changed one bit ... they are every bit the same as they were in the 70s. The left is what has changed. What you all try to pass off as moderate was completely whacko left to us back then.

Still is.

racist jerks who call someone "yo-bama" really don't have much credibility. But no, it's not the same... I'm not sure that he has even a moral responsibility for the kid his father had with someone else after separating from his mother. Do you?

although we might want to talk about Cindy McCain pretending to be an only child... what say you?

you can thank ludacris, wright, naz, and p. diddy for his latest nick name.

if i didn't have any credibility then why continue?

ok, lets talk "moral responsibility". it's not his "moral responsibility" to take my money and give it to people who are to lazy to work. it's not my "moral responsibility" to take care of people i don't know, that are not my family, people i don't care about, never will care about, that are to lazy to work.

I was bored and it amused me to toy with you.

ok, lets talk "moral responsibility". it's not his "moral responsibility" to take my money and give it to people who are to lazy to work. it's not my "moral responsibility" to take care of people i don't know, that are not my family, people i don't care about, never will care about, that are to lazy to work.

You are aware that welfare form was enacted during Clinton's administration, right?

somehow I don't think you're top 1% in income and I doubt you make more than $250,000 a year... so you'll get back more money than you do now. So stop your whining.

You can complain all you want about money actually being used to help people. I have a problem with *my* money being used to fund a made up war of choice. I have a bigger problem with that war of choice contributing to a massive economic melt down in this country.... but that's life.

Hey, it's a free country, we can vote for whoever we want, right?

Doesn't anyone else have family members on the opposite end of the political spectrum?

I get more right wing email from my brother and sister,,,,,,,,,,,,my brother even signed me up for Rush Limbag's Online Newletter! :eek:

When we get together we don't talk politics, except for good natured ribbing. It's cool.

But,,,,,McCain's cousin probably won't get invited to Thanksgiving at John and Cindy's house this year I bet............

As well as Cindy's other sisters. :eusa_whistle:

You are aware that welfare form was enacted during Clinton's administration, right?

somehow I don't think you're top 1% in income and I doubt you make more than $250,000 a year... so you'll get back more money than you do now. So stop your whining.

You can complain all you want about money actually being used to help people. I have a problem with *my* money being used to fund a made up war of choice. I have a bigger problem with that war of choice contributing to a massive economic melt down in this country.... but that's life.

clinton endorses yo-bama. thank you

somehow i don't think you ever graduated high school.. so you will get part of my paycheck every week. you're welcome.

i never wanted that war, but we are stuck in it now. only thing you can do about it is move out of the country. we can also talk about giving loans to people who were not qualified? but i'm sure you would just rather dodge that discussion.

my family is completely apathetic.... they don't even pay attention to politics. They ask me who I'm voting for and then they vote for them too... I like it that way personally :lol:

my family is completely apathetic.... they don't even pay attention to politics. They ask me who I'm voting for and then they vote for them too... I like it that way personally :lol:

:lol: agreed. (Least my parents are that way)

They always ask me now since I'm into politics more then anyone else in my family really.

i don't mind the cutesy pie names.. .I mind the racist ones.

so sue me....

although I've been know to defend McCain's name, too... no? or do we have selective memory about that?

There's nothing racist about the name. You've already proven you'll squeal racism at the drop of a hat if a conservative does it and turn a complete blind eye to a liberal doing it.

Nice, in the face serve. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

You SO wish.

Democratic presidential hopeful Barack Obama has received an endorsement he might well wish he hadn’t — from the militant Palestinian group Hamas.

Ahmed Yousuf, Hamas’ top political adviser in the Gaza Strip, delivered his endorsement in an interview with WorldNetDaily and WABC Radio in New York.

“We like Mr. Obama, and we hope that he will win the elections,” Yousuf said

Here is another Obama endorsement that I'm sure wil stand out as well.

And George W. Bush received the endorsement from Jerry Fallwell.:eusa_whistle:

clinton endorses yo-bama. thank you

somehow i don't think you ever graduated high school.. so you will get part of my paycheck every week. you're welcome.

i never wanted that war, but we are stuck in it now. only thing you can do about it is move out of the country. we can also talk about giving loans to people who were not qualified? but i'm sure you would just rather dodge that discussion.

Actually she's a lawyer. She just doesn't know shit about politics.:lol:

Not really. To each his own. Are you implying there's some problem with people in one's family actually holding their own beliefs instead of just following the family tradition?

If so, I'm fucked because with perhaps 2 exceptions, my entire family are a bunch of delusional liberals. I wouldn't vote for a one of them.

Neither would I vote for McCain if Obama wasn't his opponent. If you read the past threads form the primaries, some of us were actually considering sitting this one out or actually voting for Hillary.

Try counting the actual conservatives on this board that support McCain and his platform. I don't. He's the lesser of two evils.

I felt the same way until recently. One of my main objections to Obama was his lack of experience, but now with Sarah Palin only a heartbeat away, I have to wonder which is really the "lesser of two evils".

I felt the same way until recently. One of my main objections to Obama was his lack of experience, but now with Sarah Palin only a heartbeat away, I have to wonder which is really the "lesser of two evils".

they're all the same--and welcome

racist jerks who call someone "yo-bama" really don't have much credibility. But no, it's not the same... I'm not sure that he has even a moral responsibility for the kid his father had with someone else after separating from his mother. Do you?

although we might want to talk about Cindy McCain pretending to be an only child... what say you?

I kinda like "Jobama." It's catchy.

And George W. Bush received the endorsement from Jerry Fallwell.:eusa_whistle:

Are you really comparing Jerry Falwell to a militant terrorist group? Yeah, Falwell was bat shit crazy, but comparing his endorsement to that of a group that advocates suicide bombings and the killing of innocent people is just fuckin ridiculous. :cuckoo:

Democratic presidential hopeful Barack Obama has received an endorsement he might well wish he hadn’t — from the militant Palestinian group Hamas.

Ahmed Yousuf, Hamas’ top political adviser in the Gaza Strip, delivered his endorsement in an interview with WorldNetDaily and WABC Radio in New York.

“We like Mr. Obama, and we hope that he will win the elections,” Yousuf said

Here is another Obama endorsement that I'm sure wil stand out as well.

Man your working your ass off today arent you Navy, this is like 4 month old news.

Forum List

Back