All immigration must stop now!

Don't need one, I'm not going. How about we try something different in this war. ...let those who think we should be at war in Syria go and fight over there. Since you're the biggest proponent of it...can we count on you, your wife, your daughters or sons/grand daughters or grandsons to be on the front lines? Oh wait, let me guess, you:

A. have something better to do
B. don't think you should have to serve
C. was talking about someone else's kids paying the price
D. are too much of a pussy to back up your rhetoric

I'm going with all of the above.
You went WRONG. As I just said (before you posted this) in another thread, I was in Iraq (very close to ISIS) for 2 months very recently (August 11 - October 11 of this year), working with the Defense Dept. That's why I have no postings in this forum during that time.
Talk About TREASON, Not Pulling Passports | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
I also served 5 years in the military, 1964-1965, and have been to Iraq, on 3 other occasions. This was my 4th. I also spent 5 days in Afghanistan.
Looks like you stepped in it again, Mohammed.

90% of the refugees are fighting age men. As a consequence of asking for refugee status they should be drafted into the military, trained and returned to Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan as ground troops. Why should they lay about the US and Europe while others fight for them?

90% of the refugees are fighting age men. As a consequence of asking for refugee status they should be drafted into the military, trained and returned to Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan as ground troops. Why should they lay about the US and Europe while others fight for them?
I agree 100%, BUT there is a big problem there. Can we trust that all those guys might not be ISIS too ? And they could do a lot of damage in the US military, with rifles in their hands. We have to be wary about letting them in here, but just as wary about putting them in with our soldiers. Possibly they could be sent over there to do construction work, load trucks, or some other things, without being armed, and be carefully watched.

All we need are 3 or 4 Paris style attacks to get on the right track.

And what track is that?
The one three or four Paris style attacks put us on.

Yes, you said that already....what track is that?
Which ever track it is, will be the right one.

Spoken like the douchebag you are. First you say we need attacks here to "put us on the right track" then refuse to elaborate what the right track is.

Link?

She doesn't have one, since it's complete bullshit.

Don't need one, I'm not going. How about we try something different in this war. ...let those who think we should be at war in Syria go and fight over there. Since you're the biggest proponent of it...can we count on you, your wife, your daughters or sons/grand daughters or grandsons to be on the front lines? Oh wait, let me guess, you:

You went WRONG. As I just said (before you posted this) in another thread, I was in Iraq (very close to ISIS) for 2 months very recently (August 11 - October 11 of this year), working with the Defense Dept. That's why I have no postings in this forum during that time.
Talk About TREASON, Not Pulling Passports | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
I also served 5 years in the military, 1964-1965, and have been to Iraq, on 3 other occasions. This was my 4th. I also spent 5 days in Afghanistan.

So you're saying what exactly? You've served so you're incapable of serving any longer? Total cop out. I'm sure Vladdy could use you. Besides; I'm sure you've got family you're happy to send into the meat grinder...right?

FIrst you say you were in 5 years (from 1964-1965). Scientists tell us that is 1 year but lets set that aside for the moment.

Gee, funny, you said on another thread you were in combat 3 weeks ago (see below for proof). So if you were 18 around 1964; that makes you about 69 right now. And according to you, 3 weeks ago, you were in, *giggle* combat in Afghanistan/Iraq?

Torture the Hell Out of ISIS Prisoners | Page 9 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Care to explain?

OMG!!!! THE IMMIGRANTS ARE COMING!!!!
When the refugees. immigrants, whoever, come in, and they are ISIS, the WHOLE COUNTRY will be on fire. Only an idiot would not realize this.

There aren't enough ISIS members in the world to set the whole of the US on fire even if each and every one of them came to the US, formed ranks and tried.

But you can rest assured that any ISIS members arriving will have no problem acquiring the latest automatic weapons.

FIrst you say you were in 5 years (from 1964-1965). Scientists tell us that is 1 year but lets set that aside for the moment.

Gee, funny, you said on another thread you were in combat 3 weeks ago (see below for proof). So if you were 18 around 1964; that makes you about 69 right now. And according to you, 3 weeks ago, you were in, *giggle* combat in Afghanistan/Iraq?

Torture the Hell Out of ISIS Prisoners | Page 9 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Care to explain?

So you're saying what exactly? You've served so you're incapable of serving any longer? Total cop out. I'm sure Vladdy could use you. Besides; I'm sure you've got family you're happy to send into the meat grinder...right?
Got reading comprehension problems, Mohammed ? I just said I've gone to Iraq THIS YEAR (and Afghanistan too). Back to the 4th grade for you.

YOu don't have to ask me what I'm saying, Just READ, BABY. READ! :laugh:

Care to explain?

The 1965 is a typo error. I was in 1964-1969.

Sure. I said I was "in combat" last summer (only because I was responding to a poster who brought that up). I didn't say I was fighting in the combat. I wasn't. But I was in it. Driving through it, and flying over it. Primarily, I was a mechanical inspector, inspecting machine parts, sheet metal, and castings to tight aircraft military (.0002-.001) tolerance specs. I might go back there again too, although the way things are going now with the ISIS pipeline, we might soon have more war going on here, than there. :biggrin:

We're waiting for you to answer my question from 2 days ago, regarding the 1000 French who went to Syria to fight with ISIS, and upon returning to France, can then come to the US via the visa waiver program. Still waiting. Waiting. Waiting. Tick tock.. ..Tick tock.

Care to explain?

Sure. I said I was "in combat" last summer (only because I was responding to a poster who brought that up). I didn't say I was fighting in the combat. I wasn't. But I was in it. Driving through it, and flying over it.
And the story changes again.

On October 25 of this year you said you were in combat "3 weeks ago". Now it was combat last year but not really combat as you were (at the age of 69) working in Afghanistan for the DoD. Obviously your story was crap to start with and your explanation contradicts itself to cartoonish proportions.

Care to try again?

Care to explain?

Sure. I said I was "in combat" last summer (only because I was responding to a poster who brought that up). I didn't say I was fighting in the combat. I wasn't. But I was in it. Driving through it, and flying over it.
And the story changes again.

On October 25 of this year you said you were in combat "3 weeks ago". Now it was combat last year but not really combat as you were (at the age of 69) working in Afghanistan for the DoD. Obviously your story was crap to start with and your explanation contradicts itself to cartoonish proportions.

Care to try again?
bump

Forum List

Back