All immigration must stop now!

And what track is that?
I guess he/she means the track of PROTECTING America from harmful jihadists, by going after them, and killing them or jailing them. Got a plane ticket ?

Don't need one, I'm not going. How about we try something different in this war. ...let those who think we should be at war in Syria go and fight over there. Since you're the biggest proponent of it...can we count on you, your wife, your daughters or sons/grand daughters or grandsons to be on the front lines? Oh wait, let me guess, you:

A. have something better to do
B. don't think you should have to serve
C. was talking about someone else's kids paying the price
D. are too much of a pussy to back up your rhetoric

I'm going with all of the above.
To the idiot:

All US voters have a say in how and when our military forces are deployed, not just those who served. Besides which, though I actually served during OEF/OIF, I bet you never served anything higher than your own self. It isn't Leftists who join the military and fight to defend the rights of ALL people, not just those who serve. You people hate America too much to fight for it.

And the story changes again. On October 25 of this year you said you were in combat "3 weeks ago". Now it was combat last year but not really combat as you were (at the age of 69) working in Afghanistan for the DoD. Obviously your story was crap to start with and your explanation contradicts itself to cartoonish proportions.

Care to try again?
How about YOU try again. When/where did I say "last year" ? First I've heard of that. And what does working in Afghanistan for the DOD have to do with it ? Yes I was. And in Iraq too, (mostly). So ? What's your problem ? (other than pretending that I'm allegedly contradicting myself, but not presenting one word to show that)
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

So where did this story "change" ?
thinking.gif
(even once, let alone "again" as you pretend)

You're doing a helluva job of wrecking your credibility (if you ever had any)

Its okay...we'll wait until you come up with something.
We're waiting for you to answer my question from 3 days ago, regarding the 1000 French who went to Syria to fight with ISIS, and upon returning to France, can then come to the US via the visa waiver program. Still waiting. Waiting. Waiting. Tick tock.. ..Tick tock.

Go to war, cause problems in other people's countries, and then use it as an excuse for right wing policies you couldn't get in before you went to war.

The right wing making conditions for the Right wing to be tough on things, to deal with the fallout from their problems.

And the story changes again. On October 25 of this year you said you were in combat "3 weeks ago". Now it was combat last year but not really combat as you were (at the age of 69) working in Afghanistan for the DoD. Obviously your story was crap to start with and your explanation contradicts itself to cartoonish proportions.

Care to try again?
How about YOU try again. When/where did I say "last year" ? First I've heard of that. And what does working in Afghanistan for the DOD have to do with it ? Yes I was. And in Iraq too, (mostly). So ? What's your problem ? (other than pretending that I'm allegedly contradicting myself, but not presenting one word to show that)
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

So where did this story "change" ?
thinking.gif
(even once, let alone "again" as you pretend)

You're doing a helluva job of wrecking your credibility (if you ever had any)

Sure. Right before you backtracked from lying about being in combat.

"Sure. I said I was "in combat" last summer (only because I was responding to a poster who brought that up).

The DOD is sending 70 Y/o people to the Middle East? And they are driving through live combat zones?

:bsflag:

"Sure. I said I was "in combat" last summer (only because I was responding to a poster who brought that up).

The DOD is sending 70 Y/o people to the Middle East? And they are driving through live combat zones?

You're trying very hard to somehow come out on top. In the process you are :dig: digging the hole you've dug yourself into deeper and deeper. You've tried to put words in my mouth (ex. "last year"). You've tried to say I "changed" a story. I've changed nothing whatsoever. I can't even keep up with all the :bsflag: you're throwing in here. But none of it does you any good.

So let's see. What is your latest pitiful attempt, now ? Oh now it's the word backtracked, right ? :laugh: Well, I don't see any of that anywhere either, but I suspect you'll keep on throwing some more FALSE words into here, to try and shore up your fragile ego, after having your ass handed to you so consistently.

As for the DOD sending 70 old people to the Middle East, not exactly. I was 69, and it was a volunteer situation.

And yes, I went through (at the edge of) a live combat zone, and flew over them too. But most of the time was in Baghdad (green zone) doing QC inspection work on aircraft parts.

Here's a piece of advice for you. Never compete with someone who is simply retelling past events, by trying to distort them, and make them look unreal. You'll lose every time. :slap: :biggrin:

Another BS liberal hits the pavement. Ho hum.

PS - 4th day now, you still haven't answered my question about the French ISIS fighters and visa waivers. The question you cut and ran from. Stop hiding under that desk.

Last edited:
Go to war, cause problems in other people's countries, and then use it as an excuse for right wing policies you couldn't get in before you went to war.

The right wing making conditions for the Right wing to be tough on things, to deal with the fallout from their problems.
This mess is the result of watching/listening/reading liberal omission media, and being deprived of the information one needs, to be able to know what they're talking about. I suspect this guy doesn't even know that Pakistan has NUCLEAR warheads, let alone the rest of that story.You can bet it hasn't been reported on MSNBC or CNN.

You're trying very hard to somehow come out on top. .

Already have sport.

Your claim of "in combat" is now "near combat" which is like a pilot of a 747 claiming to have traveled in space.

Now you claim you volunteered to go to the Middle East for the DOD. I imagine that if I kept at it, it would become the Midwest and "combat" would be duck season.

I am curious, how does one fly into Afghanistan these days? Were you on a military plane or was it a commercial flight? Oh and volunteering....you didn't get paid?

He he he

This mess is the result of watching/listening/reading liberal omission media, and being deprived of the information one needs, to be able to know what they're talking about. I suspect this guy doesn't even know that Pakistan has NUCLEAR warheads, let alone the rest of that story.You can bet it hasn't been reported on MSNBC or CNN.

I'm not sure what Pakistan having nukes has to do with immigration into the US.

Muslims have got me so frightened that i have to take a Valium every time I see a persian rug....
Display of detachment or dishonest, political irresponsibility, and liberal programming, endangering America. Please get head out of ass. Thank you.

I saw a muslim woman entering a mosque last week. I have been in therapy ever since.....

Already have sport.

Your claim of "in combat" is now "near combat" which is like a pilot of a 747 claiming to have traveled in space.

Now you claim you volunteered to go to the Middle East for the DOD. I imagine that if I kept at it, it would become the Midwest and "combat" would be duck season.

I am curious, how does one fly into Afghanistan these days? Were you on a military plane or was it a commercial flight? Oh and volunteering....you didn't get paid?

He he he
Already have ? Yeah ? WHERE ? Show me.

My claim of combat hasn't changed since my first post about it. You're trying very hard to paint it as wrong somehow. You get E for effort. :laugh:

You "imagine". Yes, indeed you do. You do that.

As I said long before, due to military protocol, I'm not able to discuss a lot about my recent trip, and I've probably said too much already. Military plane (C-17). So you'll just have to be content with what I've said up to now, Mr. Question Mark.

And what have YOU been getting paid for lately ? How have you been spending YOUR Saturday nights ? (two can play THIS game)

It has to do with your post that it was posted in response to >> "Go to war, cause problems in other people's countries, and then use it as an excuse for right wing policies you couldn't get in before you went to war."

It has to do with your post that it was posted in response to >> "Go to war, cause problems in other people's countries, and then use it as an excuse for right wing policies you couldn't get in before you went to war."

Still don't get it. You might want to explain yourself. My mind reading capabilities are on the blink right now.

Still don't get it. You might want to explain yourself. My mind reading capabilities are on the blink right now.
If you don't know what Pakistan's nukes have to do with US troops in Afghanistan, then you sure have no business posting things that are critical of them being there. So, you really don't know ?

If you don't know what Pakistan's nukes have to do with US troops in Afghanistan, then you sure have no business posting things that are critical of them being there. So, you really don't know ?

If you can't explain yourself, then what's the point? I'm not playing games. You either bother to do your own work, or I leave you alone. I'm fine with either.

If you can't explain yourself, then what's the point? I'm not playing games. You either bother to do your own work, or I leave you alone. I'm fine with either.
HA HA HA. I've explained the US troops/Pakistani nuke correlation 100 times in this forum, for years now. I don't even have to type it. I just copy paste one of my old posts. >>>

The troops are there so as to be in position to rush into Pakistan and secure the nukes, if the Pakistani govt were to fall, and the nukes became available to the jihdaists, who are very numerous in Pakistan. If the fragile Pakistani govt were to fall, and the jihadists got the nukes we are all dead in the US. There is no need for an "excuse" to defend the American people from nuclear attack. This is the # 1 most important item of the US govt. Even Obama, isolationist that he is, has admitted that the one thing that keeps him awake at night is Pakistan.

This is info from 5 years ago. This is what happens when liberals only watch their liberal media, which never reports this stuff. It's why they don't know anything about what's going on, and don't know how much they don't know.

They have already attacked the warhead storage a dozen times. The Pentagon has drawn up plans to go into Pakistan and seize the 100+ warheads, and bring them back to the US, for secure storage. In response to this, the Pakistanis now drive the warheads around town in ordinary cargo vans to keep the Pentagon from doing that.

The Pentagon s Secret Plans to Secure Pakistan s Nuclear Arsenal Global Security Newswire NTI

Pakistan Carts Its Nukes Around In Delivery Vans WIRED

WikiLeaks cables highlight Pakistani nuclear terror threat World news The Guardian

Pakistan Nuclear Arsenal Will Be Protected By 8 000 Trainees Military Says

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013...tan-nuclear-threat-should-be-our-top-concern/

'Pakistan nuclear weapons' threat under estimated' | NDTV.com

Why Pakistan's nuclear bombs are a threat | Asia | DW.DE | 09.04.2013

Pakistan trains 8 000 to guard nuclear arsenal USATODAY.com

Last edited:

Already have sport.

He he he
Already have ? Yeah ? WHERE ? Show me.

My claim of combat hasn't changed since my first post about it. You're trying very hard to paint it as wrong somehow. You get E for effort. :laugh:

You "imagine". Yes, indeed you do. You do that.

As I said long before, due to military protocol, I'm not able to discuss a lot about my recent trip, and I've probably said too much already. Military plane (C-17). So you'll just have to be content with what I've said up to now, Mr. Question Mark.

And what have YOU been getting paid for lately ? How have you been spending YOUR Saturday nights ? (two can play THIS game)

So the DOD enlists you, a 70 y/o, for classified missions in combat zones?

This is your story?

To say you are full of shit is an understatement.

Forum List

Back