All Hail McKinley!!!

I saw a tweet from Trump, he said if he wins he's changing it back AHAHAHAHAHA

Mt. Rosie or Mt. Megyn? :dunno:

Speaking of Rosie, I see that heifer Rosie O'Donnell said if Trump wins she's leaving the country. That statement probably sealed Trump's nomination

10252137_1108534475840978_8549525606298402279_n.jpg

"If X wins!? I am leaving the country," ranks up there in the pantheon of political butthurt. :lol:

Are you really going to leave? Or is this just overly dramatic claptrap? lol

LOL....

Cuz we all know how Ted Nugent left the country after the Kenyan Marxist gay blowjob in a limo loving Usurper won re-election, riiiiight??

Election season bluster: Threats to move to Canada, a Trump call for 'revolution!' - CNNPolitics.com

Speaking of Rosie, I see that heifer Rosie O'Donnell said if Trump wins she's leaving the country. That statement probably sealed Trump's nomination

"If X wins!? I am leaving the country," ranks up there in the pantheon of political butthurt. :lol:

LOL....

Cuz we all know how Ted Nugent left the country after the Kenyan Marxist gay blowjob in a limo loving Usurper won re-election, riiiiight??

Election season bluster: Threats to move to Canada, a Trump call for 'revolution!' - CNNPolitics.com

I thought he was supposed to be "dead or in jail by now" since Obama's reelection? People make these wild statements about leaving or being locked up after their candidates don't win and I just roll my eyes. Drama llamas.

I can't see her buying an island...

Even with her money, it's unlikely she could find one big enough.

Not to mention the problems of a daily freighter delivery to feed her.

Maybe she will go to the Middle East and mingle with ISIS....right before they toss her fat ass off a tall building

Won't work.

their religion prohibits touching pork

Maybe she will go to the Middle East and mingle with ISIS....right before they toss her fat ass off a tall building

I thought they couldn't touch pork? *BOOM*

(I normally do not come for people's weight or appearances but this felt too good to pass up. lol)

LOL....

I thought he was supposed to be "dead or in jail by now" since Obama's reelection? People make these wild statements about leaving or being locked up after their candidates don't win and I just roll my eyes. Drama llamas.

Yepp....

Won't work.

their religion prohibits touching pork

Damn you! Beating me to the punch! :laugh:

I'm surprised your little messiah/narcissist/megalomaniac/bathhousefag didn't rename Mt. McKinley, Mt. OBAMA.

Would that have made your little pussy wet?

I bet it would.

Really?

- cuz I'm not surprised that nutter RWs actually think President Obama changed the name of a mountain.

Last edited:
ISIS is building a statue of Obama in honor of his "enormous and unmatchable contribution in destabilizing the Middle East and assisting his brothers in Jihad"

I'm surprised your little messiah/narcissist/megalomaniac/bathhousefag didn't rename Mt. McKinley, Mt. OBAMA.

I bet it would.

Really?

- cuz I'm nnot surprised that nutter RWs actually think President Obama changed the name of a mountain.

He did, according to the NYTs

"President Obama announced on Sunday that Mount McKinley was being renamed Denali, using his executive power to restore an Alaska Native name with deep cultural significance to the tallest mountain in North America."

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/31/us/mount-mckinley-will-be-renamed-denali.html?_r=0

I bet it would.

Really?

- cuz I'm nnot surprised that nutter RWs actually think President Obama changed the name of a mountain.

I'm not surprised that you are once again totally out of the loop, he did change it

I bet it would.

Really?

I'm not surprised that you are once again totally out of the loop, he did change it

Nope.

He did not "CHANGE" it.

He restored the original name.

I bet it would.

Really?

Nope.

He did not "CHANGE" it.

Oh I see... it matters what the definition of IS, is... good grief... STFU moron.

I bet it would.

Really?

Nope.

He did not "CHANGE" it.

Good gawd you leftist assholes are annoying

I bet it would.

Really?

Nope.

He did not "CHANGE" it.

Good gawd you leftist assholes are annoying

SassyIrishLass

IOW, you were wrong. You're always wrong. Every post of yours that I have read has been factually incorrect. And every time you are given the facts of an issue, your answer is insults.

Apology accepted.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

What I thought was funny was that Obama's taking credit for "renaming the mountain" when the Alaskans have been calling it Denali for decades.
Everything Obama says is a lie. Guy's a piece of shit. But then, he is a Democrat...

Forum List

Back