Powell supports Iranian deal

Colin Powell, Wasserman Schultz support Iran nuclear deal

I watched Powell on Meet the Press. The man is thoughtful and very intelligent. Too bad there aren't more im the GOP like him.
Colin Powell was primarily instrumental in convincing the Congress to approve the Iraq invasion. He cynically and deliberately lied to the American People on national television. Colin Powell was George W. Bush's house n!gger.

He deceived us to satisfy the wishes of his master, George W. Bush. In spite of the fact that because he had been Chairman of The Joint Chiefs of Staff during Operation Desert Storm no one knew better than Colin Powell that Hussein had no so-called weapons of mass destruction, he promoted that deception in exchange for becoming Secretary of State.

He did that knowing thousands of American soldiers would die in that invasion, including many who served under him and trusted him. For that reason alone, Colin Powell is a disgrace to the uniform he wore. He deserves to be stripped, tied to a pole and shot.

Last edited:
Come on, Mikek, don't hold back, really tell us how you feel.
I did. Now tell us how you feel about that disgraceful sonofabitch.

I should add that if ever we are fortunate enough to have an honest President, one who decides to try Powell for his egregious crime, there is no question that he'll be convicted by the irrefutable evidence. And if he is sentenced appropriately I will happily volunteer for the firing squad.

Briefly stated: Colin Powell is one of the most contemptible scumbags to inhabit D.C. in the past century. I hope he dies a slow, painful death.

Colin Powell, Wasserman Schultz support Iran nuclear deal

I watched Powell on Meet the Press. The man is thoughtful and very intelligent. Too bad there aren't more im the GOP like him.
Colin Powell was primarily instrumental in convincing the Congress to approve the Iraq invasion. He cynically and deliberately lied to the American People on national television. Colin Powell was George W. Bush's house n!gger.

He deceived us to satisfy the wishes of his master, George W. Bush. In spite of the fact that because he had been Chairman of The Joint Chiefs of Staff during Operation Desert Storm no one knew better than Colin Powell that Hussein had no so-called weapons of mass destruction, he promoted that deception in exchange for becoming Secretary of State.

He did that knowing thousands of American soldiers would die in that invasion, including many who served under him and trusted him. For that reason alone, Colin Powell is a disgrace to the uniform he wore. He deserves to be stripped, tied to a pole and shot.

He was fooled by DICK, as were many.

Come on, Mikek, don't hold back, really tell us how you feel.
I did. Now tell us how you feel about that disgraceful sonofabitch.

I should add that if ever we are fortunate enough to have an honest President, one who decides to try Powell for his egregious crime, there is no question that he'll be convicted by the irrefutable evidence. And if he is sentenced appropriately I will happily volunteer for the firing squad.

Briefly stated: Colin Powell is one of the most contemptible scumbags to inhabit D.C. in the past century. I hope he dies a slow, painful death.

Powell will be in line behind W and DICK.

He was fooled by DICK, as were many.
Colin Powell was Chairman of The Joint Chiefs of Staff when Operation Desert Storm was conceived, studied, planned and executed. There was no one who knew more about Hussein's capabilities than Powell who remained closely advised of daily progress of that invasion. Yet he had the temerity to appear before the world on television and convincingly lie in support of the most egregious deception of the People by their President in American history.

If Saddam Hussein had the kind of weaponry the Bush Administration managed to delude the American People and their Congress into believing he had, why didn't he use it when we kicked him out of Kuwait, shaming him in the eyes of his enemies and the world, brutally decimated his retreating army on the infamous Highway of Death, then invaded his nation, bombed it into rubble and forcibly deposed him?

The invasion of Iraq caused the death of millions of innocent Iraqis, including infants in their cribs and their mothers. We destroyed the most civilized nation in the Middle East. Doing that cost the lives of over 5,800 American military personnel, along with trillions of dollars, and because that invasion was a brazen, unprovoked war crime it has irreparably disgraced our reputation in the World of Nations and History will not forget it.

If Colin Powell had not lent his reputation and dignity to the task of deceiving the Congress and the People it is entirely probable the invasion of Iraq would not have been approved and funded. Colin Powell is responsible for all that's happened and he knows it, which is why the bastard has been in hiding for years and like the craven rodent he is he sticks his head up now and then to sniff the air and to feel if the public has forgotten his crime.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back