All Hail McKinley!!!

Young indian.............Me Man now.............need woman.............

Go to whore house..............Me man now...........need woman...........

Do you have experience.................

Me no have experience......aka Statist........

Well come with me.........you must have experience first...........takes young indian to tree with hole in it...........

Get experience.................

Indian comes back daily to get experience.......

Back to whore house...........

me man now...........need woman.......

Do you have experience..............

Yes me have experience..........

The Madam gives him this fine woman..........they go up stairs................

She hears LOUD SCREAMING..............RUNS UP STAIRS.................Young Indian has a stick in his hand...............

Me have experience...........

CHECK FOR BEES FIRST.............

The name shouldn't be changed................

What I thought was funny was that Obama's taking credit for "renaming the mountain" when the Alaskans have been calling it Denali for decades.
Everything Obama says is a lie. Guy's a piece of shit. But then, he is a Democrat...

@RMKBrown

10580049_828003613886291_3249061976425937802_n_zps7ff690ac.jpg

He is fighting against my interests. I don't care what color he is. I say the same of his hand-puppet John Kerry.

What I thought was funny was that Obama's taking credit for "renaming the mountain" when the Alaskans have been calling it Denali for decades.
Everything Obama says is a lie. Guy's a piece of shit. But then, he is a Democrat...

@RMKBrown

10580049_828003613886291_3249061976425937802_n_zps7ff690ac.jpg
I hate Obama because he's a piece of shit lying asshole that is working as hard as he can to destroy my country and the world around us. I could give a shit what the color of his skin is. You're a race baiting piece of shit.

Forum List

Back