All communists against me

Yes they are stupid communists in my world.

This one I can respond to, the Communists think they're clever, but they're not....don't worry WE are going to win this and they are going to lose.

All communists can not speak. They are like me lucky with Swedish tale.

All communists in Sweden can not win against me far away.

The only one they will are to my godfather who are Nazi to fight me because I am no Finn.

Can not the Finnish tale. It is important to speak one tale I know. Can speak with help.

But I never are communist. But they have fun with help also.

Don't forget- the Oompah Loompahs are against you too.

What about The Munchkins from Munchkinland....they're good peoples, they love everyone!

munchkins3-lg.png

Finland in 1930 and 1940 will to live with Russia and that is very rotten communists Finn.

Münich are catholic German citizen. Evil guys. Like communists are they.

It is only to enforce the Finnish language to me so I speak Finnish , a person was thinking enforce English chatter in my heart so I speak English My imaginary job site in the US , but he never did but have difficulty with the Finnish one knew before I came to world I would fail Finnish language skills in a way that he wished I would die right away when I was born I did not. Like when I have to live for my God, that otherwise do a good job for me in Swedish proverb . Needs no fine talk of me Jumala not help me directly . Would also not be a Communist is the most boring species available to the world. Soviets were rotten communist waste that no longer even exists.

????

Here they are, the Oompah Loompahs...."Charlie and The Chocolate Factory", Roald Dahl created them.

oompa_loompas.jpg

Swedish or worlds communists against me. I will no quest to have far away lie and they will my godfather to break me in fight even my mothers sister was him girlfriend.

It is only to enforce the Finnish language to me so I speak Finnish , a person was thinking enforce English chatter in my heart so I speak English My imaginary job site in the US , but he never did but have difficulty with the Finnish one knew before I came to world I would fail Finnish language skills in a way that he wished I would die right away when I was born I did not. Like when I have to live for my God, that otherwise do a good job for me in Swedish proverb . Needs no fine talk of me Jumala not help me directly . Would also not be a Communist is the most boring species available to the world. Soviets were rotten communist waste that no longer even exists.

????

Here they are, the Oompah Loompahs...."Charlie and The Chocolate Factory", Roald Dahl created them.

View attachment 59994

This I like. From Georgia ?

And communists never accept nazism. Why this communists are against me I don't understand.

Communists are like catholics they will have one more on theirs side.

Next biggest spieces in world. Only normalthinking are bigger ?!?!?!

Münich are catholic German citizen. Evil guys. Like communists are they.

WTF? München people are good! Bayern, good!

They're not Gutmensch like half of Sweden has become, too terrified to almost speak for fear of offending someone, crippled by the Political Correctness horsecrap. The Swedish Gutmenschen have now almost destroyed the once wonderful nation of Sweden.

Forum List

Back