All communists against me

Militants

VIP Member
Dec 30, 2015
Which to starting this war over world ?! Youre are very poor to me all communists in world. We trying here in USMB. I will nuke Cuba with US because they are communist and blacks. What will every kind of communists in world will do against me ?? It is easy to were racist close to one yellow of gang. What to say all communists of worlds ?? You never try to fight me close. Mats do nothing close. Yes I am no communist like Soviet Union who don't exist today.

Soviet Union wasn't good in cold war.

• Banned
Communism are worse spieces in all time. Soviet old and corrupt and no existens.

:eusa_boohoo: :eusa_boohoo:

• Banned
Chinese like Pitbull terrier to breakfurst after one leg gets burned in spice. A couple Pitbulls dogs in Poland who never like to eating Pitbull dogs to breakfurst but if youre are true communist you must eating A Pitbull to dinear. Chinese can fix one terrier to dinear.

Which to starting this war over world ?! Youre are very poor to me all communists in world. We trying here in USMB. I will nuke Cuba with US because they are communist and blacks. What will every kind of communists in world will do against me ?? It is easy to were racist close to one yellow of gang. What to say all communists of worlds ?? You never try to fight me close. Mats do nothing close. Yes I am no communist like Soviet Union who don't exist today.

Soviet Union wasn't good in cold war.

:confused-84:

Chinese like Pitbull terrier to breakfurst after one leg gets burned in spice. A couple Pitbulls dogs in Poland who never like to eating Pitbull dogs to breakfurst but if youre are true communist you must eating A Pitbull to dinear. Chinese can fix one terrier to dinear.

:confused-84: :crybaby:

Stalin is one old diktator from 1800's and died before Pitbull dogs he was A poor communist leader. All swedish communists are like me like help with speak Swedish and it is hurting me because my Goden help me when I must speak. I didn't know that Goden or him how help me with Swedish. Difficult to speak. Nazi rules with most learn speak but I don't cares about Nazi rules in tale. It is funny to speak with help. Satan can help me.

Last edited:
Yes they are stupid communists in my world.

This one I can respond to, the Communists think they're clever, but they're not....don't worry WE are going to win this and they are going to lose.

All communists can not speak. They are like me lucky with Swedish tale.

All communists in Sweden can not win against me far away.

The only one they will are to my godfather who are Nazi to fight me because I am no Finn.

Can not the Finnish tale. It is important to speak one tale I know. Can speak with help.

But I never are communist. But they have fun with help also.

Stalin is one old diktator from 1800's and died before Pitbull dogs he was A poor communist leader. All swedish communists are like me like help with speak Swedish and it is hurting me because my Goden help me when I must speak. I didn't know that Goden or him how help me with Swedish. Difficult to speak. Nazi rules with most learn speak but I don't cares about Nazi rules in tale. It is funny to speak with help. Satan can help me.

Darling, Satan is with the Communists as they're Athiest. This is why WE are going to win, we are Christians and God is with us.

Communists over world is afraid when Nazis can with no fights to deliver.

Satan are evil but he can help with Swedish tale. Satan is funny when he speak.

Yes they are stupid communists in my world.

This one I can respond to, the Communists think they're clever, but they're not....don't worry WE are going to win this and they are going to lose.

All communists can not speak. They are like me lucky with Swedish tale.

All communists in Sweden can not win against me far away.

The only one they will are to my godfather who are Nazi to fight me because I am no Finn.

Can not the Finnish tale. It is important to speak one tale I know. Can speak with help.

But I never are communist. But they have fun with help also.

Don't forget- the Oompah Loompahs are against you too.

It is only to enforce the Finnish language to me so I speak Finnish , a person was thinking enforce English chatter in my heart so I speak English My imaginary job site in the US , but he never did but have difficulty with the Finnish one knew before I came to world I would fail Finnish language skills in a way that he wished I would die right away when I was born I did not. Like when I have to live for my God, that otherwise do a good job for me in Swedish proverb . Needs no fine talk of me Jumala not help me directly . Would also not be a Communist is the most boring species available to the world. Soviets were rotten communist waste that no longer even exists.

Don't forget- the Oompah Loompahs are against you too.

????

Forum List

Back