All 5 living ex-presidents to appear at Texas hurricane benefit show — without Trump

Oh my, Trump excluded.

Obama, Bush, and Clinton continue their Trump-free tour with Texas concert

They've become quite the posse. Barack Obama, Bill Clinton and George Bush, the ex-president crew that have been seen golfing together and promising Harvey relief with no Trump in sight, are set to continue their benevolent bromance with a headline appearance at a Texas benefit concert.

All of them are disgraces to the office....at a minimum, they are giving credibility to clinton, the rapist.......the harvey weinstein of politics....that is nothing to brag about.

Really? You may want to read the the real news. Dude You’ve been watching too much of Hannity. Look at the chaos just about every week coming from his unfiltered and coward attitude or mouth. Dude it’s like a real kid. Always doing something dumb or saying something stupid.
I’m very proud of Obama well respected here and around the world.
Compared to this crap president. Nah! Cannot even come close.

Did they respect him when they saw him bow before them?
How dare Obama bow – but it’s fine for Bush and Nixon

Nice link!

So you are saying there is no difference in those photos?

Obama is practically genuflecting!

In many of those photos, they are not bowing at all. They are not bent at the waist.

Either you are blind or stupid. In view of past history, I am going with the latter.

So what is the big deal about bowing?

Compared to disgusting Trump.

Oh my, Trump excluded.

Obama, Bush, and Clinton continue their Trump-free tour with Texas concert

They've become quite the posse. Barack Obama, Bill Clinton and George Bush, the ex-president crew that have been seen golfing together and promising Harvey relief with no Trump in sight, are set to continue their benevolent bromance with a headline appearance at a Texas benefit concert.
It would be great if the president could go fly around the country doing benefits all the time, but it's unrealistic. The costs for the trip alone would outweigh what they could actually make at the event. Security issues are a nightmare too.

Okay. Name one or 2 of his trip that made any money or any of his benefits program. Any amount you can tell us will be nice.

It would be great if the president could go fly around the country doing benefits all the time, but it's unrealistic. The costs for the trip alone would outweigh what they could actually make at the event. Security issues are a nightmare too.
Bullshit.

The Orange Asshole spends half of his time going on golfing trips, and the other half of his time masturbating in front of his adoring sheep at campaign events. trump is utterly worthless. No, make that Worthless.
Just his nomination of Gorsuch to the SCOTUS alone, makes him worth being POTUS. Add to that sending Hillary Clinton to the old folks home, Muslim countries ban, mass deportation of illegal aliens, end of TPP/NAFTA, shutting up Kim Jong Un, stopping the Mexicans, the national anthem kneeler idiots, and dolts like you, and we got a great 4 years going now. [emoji3]

And is that supposed to be a great accomplishment or just totally screwed.

So far I have not heard Kim Jung Un shut up. He is still blasting Trump. Mexico is not paying for the wall. And you better get ready and pray for higher cost if this unfit POTUS abandon NAFTA.
This is the POTUS calling people SOB
because they are (kneeling) protesting peacefully and exercising their freedom of speech. Is that supposed to be acceptable or plain amateur or unfit POTUS?

Hitting (tweet) a woman ( Hillary) with a golf ball supposed to be dignified? Or just plain stupid, dumb or unfit POTUS.

You can have your BIGGRIN later.

Last edited:
Better save a gallon of that shit to give to trump.

He'll need it after his dates with Good Old Vladimir...
Hillary was the Vladimir colluder. Millions to the Clinton Foundation, while they got 20% of our precious uranium.

You may want to read the link.

This has been debunked many many here in this site. I am very surprised an old timer like you are still bringing this up.

As hints for you. Trump uses all the garbage, lies and tricks against Hillary. I don’t recall Trump ever mentioned Hillary and uranium deal with Putin.

FACT CHECK: Hillary Clinton Gave 20 Percent of United States' Uranium to Russia in Exchange for Clinton Foundation Donations?

Yes, Bush was a real mess. Totally incompetent, like all republican presidents.
Totally incompetent, like all DEMOCRAT presidents.

1. Illegal alien and Mexico lover.

2. Muslim ass-kisser.

3. Weak on gun policy and Affirmative Action.

Trump has demonstrated nothing but ineptness, incompetence, like a petulant little kid always doing something dumb or stupid.
Even a GOP senator telling you he need a babysitter and total incompetence.

Top Republican senator blasts Trump: 'It's a shame the White House has become an adult day care center'

Bob Corker slams Donald Trump for lack of ‘competence’ and ‘stability’

He needs to donate kleenex to the democratic party.

I've never heard so much crybaby whining in my life.

"We're closer to war than we've ever been." Yea.....because this fucking president is standing up to that little fat NK bastard, the others ones didn't. Kinda like if you stand up to the school bully, yea you're probably closer to a fight than anyone else, because you're fucking standing up for yourself.

Liberals can't stand for shit. They couldn't fight their way out of wet paper bag.

So this dude is standing up against crazy Kim? Trump is no better than Kim Jung Un but at least Kim still a boy. He undermined Tillerson NK diplomatic effort wasting his time.
Because all he knows is go to nuclear war. Didn’t care if millions of S & N Koreans will die and possibility Japan.
Did Trump attacks made the situation any better? He fired 2 missiles over Japan.
What a dumb fuck president. Get real dude.

This is not about liberals or whatever you belong. It’s about leadership to seek peaceful solution NOT stupidity, bullying, ineptness etc etc etc etc.

Just like most of your other facts, you are wrong. Un is 33 years old, i.e. not a boy.

Dude what is your problem? You are a waste of my time.

Hillary was the Vladimir colluder. Millions to the Clinton Foundation, while they got 20% of our precious uranium.

This has been debunked many many here in this site. I am very surprised an old timer like you are still bringing this up.

As hints for you. Trump uses all the garbage, lies and tricks against Hillary. I don’t recall Trump ever mentioned Hillary and uranium deal with Putin.

FACT CHECK: Hillary Clinton Gave 20 Percent of United States' Uranium to Russia in Exchange for Clinton Foundation Donations?

Hillary never had as much power as the right seems to think.

She did not have the authority to cut security at Benghazi, which is what the Rs did.
She did not have the authority to sell US uranium.

And the constant yammering about emails and servers? The orange moron has several private servers, he and his whole klan have used unsecured emails and cell phones, he continues to use two cell phones, one of which is unsecured, he has held secret meetings with Russians and on and on and on and on.

Not to mention that he breaks the law every single day.

Back to the topic - these 5 living ex-pres's showed what it really means to serve your country instead of your wallet and trump had no place in that group.

All of them are disgraces to the office....at a minimum, they are giving credibility to clinton, the rapist.......the harvey weinstein of politics....that is nothing to brag about.

Really? You may want to read the the real news. Dude You’ve been watching too much of Hannity. Look at the chaos just about every week coming from his unfiltered and coward attitude or mouth. Dude it’s like a real kid. Always doing something dumb or saying something stupid.

Nice link!

In many of those photos, they are not bowing at all. They are not bent at the waist.

Either you are blind or stupid. In view of past history, I am going with the latter.

Doubtless, Trump feels he should be bowed to.

"We're closer to war than we've ever been." Yea.....because this fucking president is standing up to that little fat NK bastard, the others ones didn't. Kinda like if you stand up to the school bully, yea you're probably closer to a fight than anyone else, because you're fucking standing up for yourself.

Liberals can't stand for shit. They couldn't fight their way out of wet paper bag.

So this dude is standing up against crazy Kim? Trump is no better than Kim Jung Un but at least Kim still a boy. He undermined Tillerson NK diplomatic effort wasting his time.
Because all he knows is go to nuclear war. Didn’t care if millions of S & N Koreans will die and possibility Japan.
Did Trump attacks made the situation any better? He fired 2 missiles over Japan.

This is not about liberals or whatever you belong. It’s about leadership to seek peaceful solution NOT stupidity, bullying, ineptness etc etc etc etc.

Just like most of your other facts, you are wrong. Un is 33 years old, i.e. not a boy.

His name and avatar says it all.

But, Kim is very like trump.

They will always be children because they've never had to be adults.

Nice link!

Doubtless, Trump feels he should be bowed to.

He has said he wants parades.

Military parades.

He has also said he want to militarize the police. He has no clue what the difference between the military and police is and neither do the RWNJs.

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... he ain't a former Prezdent yet."
1790ba1d44c727a3ec2e3bb37c7672b1--trump-pence-pervert.jpg
He’s an amateur compared to slick Willy

I suspect Trump is going to avoid any glitzy gatherings of the democrat sex pervert and pedophile groups.

Yeah...you really need to catch up....the story has broken and everything that has been said about hilary and Russia....is true...

FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama administration approved controversial nuclear deal with Moscow

They also obtained an eyewitness account — backed by documents — indicating Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former President Bill Clinton’s charitable foundation during the time Secretary of State Hillary Clinton served on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow, sources told The Hill.

The racketeering scheme was conducted “with the consent of higher level officials” in Russia who “shared the proceeds” from the kickbacks, one agent declared in an affidavit years later.

FBI watched, then acted as Russian spy moved closer to Hillary Clinton

Last edited:

Nice link!

Submissiveness, dumb ass!

Want to stop wasting your time? Stop being a liberal! It's a failed experiment.

Back to the topic - these 5 living ex-pres's showed what it really means to serve your country instead of your wallet and trump had no place in that group.

Trump has no place among Obama, GWBush, Clinton, and Carter, because they were all disasters for America.

Forum List

Back