All 5 living ex-presidents to appear at Texas hurricane benefit show — without Trump

That should concern you, but you just aren't smart enough. The establishment loves you.

They are creatures of the swamp! But they are good at raising money. I hope money goes to help the hurricane victims better than the aid to Haiti for earthquake victims.

Oh my, Trump excluded.

Obama, Bush, and Clinton continue their Trump-free tour with Texas concert

They've become quite the posse. Barack Obama, Bill Clinton and George Bush, the ex-president crew that have been seen golfing together and promising Harvey relief with no Trump in sight, are set to continue their benevolent bromance with a headline appearance at a Texas benefit concert.

They all outlived their usefulness, They are like some meat rotting on a supermarket shelf with expired "sell before" label.

Speaking of which, where is Jimmy Carter?

Clinton, Bush, Obama >>>

Immigrationists, Muslim ass-kissers, Globalists.

They're no longer POTUS. Lucky for us.

Oh my, Trump excluded.

They've become quite the posse. Barack Obama, Bill Clinton and George Bush, the ex-president crew that have been seen golfing together and promising Harvey relief with no Trump in sight, are set to continue their benevolent bromance with a headline appearance at a Texas benefit concert.

They all outlived their usefulness, They are like some meat rotting on a supermarket shelf with expired "sell before" label.

Speaking of which, where is Jimmy Carter?
Isn't he wanting to go back to North Korea?

All living Presidents are united against Trump

They recognize a danger to our nation

Yes, they are all united to bring global governance to America, and Trump is dangerous to their cause.
Which is exactly why the American people voted for Trump. To protect us from the illegal alien importer, jihadist lover, GLOBALIST Hillary Clinton.

Yes, they are all united to bring global governance to America, and Trump is dangerous to their cause.
Which is exactly why the American people voted for Trump. To protect us from the illegal alien importer, jihadist lover, GLOBALIST Hillary Clinton.
And instead we got a Liar n Chief, Trump lover! :rolleyes:

great job! :clap:

thanks! :eek:

Oh my, Trump excluded.

All of them are disgraces to the office....at a minimum, they are giving credibility to clinton, the rapist.......the harvey weinstein of politics....that is nothing to brag about.

This scene pretty much describes left wingers.....and what happens when one becomes one of them...

ONE OF US!!! ONE OF US!!!! GOOBLE GOBBLE!!!!

Forum List

Back