All 5 living ex-presidents to appear at Texas hurricane benefit show — without Trump

Obama bowed out of subservience, as the apologizer-n-chief. Bush bowed out of respect for an ally. One pic shows Bush bowing to the pope. One shows Nixon leaning down to hear what the guy is saying, not bowing to him.

HUGE difference.
Huge difference....?

How about this big smooch. Was it a French kiss with lots of tongue? Woooooie, Nastay...

View attachment 155839

View attachment 155840

Yeah, those republicans are real men. LMAO!!! Toe-Tapping girlie-men, that is...

The first picture is photoshopped. I am sorry you are too blind to see that.

The second is an Arab tradition. If you would crawl out from under that rock, you might find there is a great big old world out there that doesn't align with your belief system based on ignorance.
You're so full of crap it's a wonder you can manage to take a breath. But you're too ignorant to ever know it.

As your Orange Idol would say: sad.

Now, back under your rock, please.

Ever been to the Middle East?

Prove me wrong!

If not, STFU!
Screw you. Quit acting like a dumbass. (Apologies, if you're not acting).

There are many ways to learn besides visiting every country in the world. In fact, that may be the worst way to try and learn anything. Just because you visit the middle east doesn't, in itself, mean that you've learned a fucking thing.

You wouldn't know anyone of importance there, couldn't speak the language, couldn't go to more than a couple of places, would be restricted in many ways, wouldn't understand the culture, the art, the history, etc. So, you'd probably end up coming back even more ignorant than you are right now, though that's setting a pretty high bar. Lol...

So quit trying to act like you're better than other posters here, you just make yourself look foolish.

I am not better than all the other posters here, but one thing is for certain. I am better than you, because you let ignorance run your mouth!

As for the countries I have visited, we study the countries before we visit them to understand all of those things you mentioned, just so we don't inadvertently offend the people.

You would likely be the "ugly American" all the foreign countries complain about.

Huge difference....?

How about this big smooch. Was it a French kiss with lots of tongue? Woooooie, Nastay...

View attachment 155839

View attachment 155840

Yeah, those republicans are real men. LMAO!!! Toe-Tapping girlie-men, that is...

The second is an Arab tradition. If you would crawl out from under that rock, you might find there is a great big old world out there that doesn’t align with your belief system based on ignorance.

You’re so full of crap it’s a wonder you can manage to take a breath. But you’re too ignorant to ever know it.

Prove me wrong!

If not, STFU!

Screw you. Quit acting like a dumbass. (Apologies, if you’re not acting).

There are many ways to learn besides visiting every country in the world. In fact, that may be the worst way to try and learn anything. Just because you visit the middle east doesn’t, in itself, mean that you’ve learned a fucking thing.

You probably wouldn’t know anyone of importance there, couldn’t speak the language, couldn’t go to more than a couple of places, would be restricted in many ways, wouldn’t understand the culture, the art, the history, etc. So, you’d probably end up coming back even more ignorant than you are right now, though that’s setting a pretty high bar. Lol...

So quit trying to act like you’re better than other posters here, you just make yourself look foolish.

I am not better than all the other posters here, but one thing is for certain. I am better than you, because you let ignorance run your mouth!

As for the countries I have visited, we study the countries before we visit them to understand all of those things you mentioned, just so we don’t inadvertently offend the people.

You would likely be the “ugly American” all the foreign countries complain about.

Want to talk about the “Ugly American?” Look in the mirror.

Sheer, boundless, arrogance drips from every word of your condescending posts.

And I’m certain this disgusting arrogance follows you everywhere you go. Although, you’re almost certainly too clueless to even be aware of it.

Now we’ve gone far off topic because of your need to prove how important and smart and, especially, how ‘right’ you are, so I suggest we return to the topic of the thread. I get no happiness out of trading barbs with you.

So, I’ll end with this: it’s truly sad that you feel so compelled to trade endless insults with people on an anonymous online forum, that you don’t know, and that you’ll never meet, simply because you are obviously so deeply needy and insecure that you have to try to prove to someone....anyone... that you are the most intelligent and important person on this or any other forum, and that you're the last word on any topic. Of course, the fact that you behave as you do proves to everyone reading your words that you are the exact opposite of what you so deeply want people to believe of you.

You’ve proven that you deserve neither our respect nor our time, but perhaps you do deserve our pity.

Now, say “Goodnight,” Gracie...

The second is an Arab tradition. If you would crawl out from under that rock, you might find there is a great big old world out there that doesn’t align with your belief system based on ignorance.

You’re so full of crap it’s a wonder you can manage to take a breath. But you’re too ignorant to ever know it.

Prove me wrong!

If not, STFU!

There are many ways to learn besides visiting every country in the world. In fact, that may be the worst way to try and learn anything. Just because you visit the middle east doesn’t, in itself, mean that you’ve learned a fucking thing.

You probably wouldn’t know anyone of importance there, couldn’t speak the language, couldn’t go to more than a couple of places, would be restricted in many ways, wouldn’t understand the culture, the art, the history, etc. So, you’d probably end up coming back even more ignorant than you are right now, though that’s setting a pretty high bar. Lol...

So quit trying to act like you’re better than other posters here, you just make yourself look foolish.

As for the countries I have visited, we study the countries before we visit them to understand all of those things you mentioned, just so we don’t inadvertently offend the people.

You would likely be the “ugly American” all the foreign countries complain about.

And I’m certain this disgusting arrogance follows you everywhere you go. Although, you’re almost certainly too clueless to even be aware of it.

Now we’ve gone far off topic because of your need to prove how important and smart and, especially, how ‘right’ you are, so I suggest we return to the topic of the thread. I get no happiness out of trading barbs with you.

So, I’ll end with this: it’s truly sad that you feel so compelled to trade endless insults with people on an anonymous online forum, that you don’t know, and that you’ll never meet, simply because you are obviously so deeply needy and insecure that you have to try to prove to someone....anyone... that you are the most intelligent and important person on this or any other forum, and that you're the last word on any topic. Of course, the fact that you behave as you do proves to everyone reading your words that you are the exact opposite of what you so deeply want people to believe of you.

You’ve proven that you deserve neither our respect nor our time, but perhaps you do deserve our pity.

You are just pissed because you had your ass handed to you by someone with more illigence and experience. Suck it up, buttercup!

Prove me wrong!

If not, STFU!

You are just pissed because you had your ass handed to you by someone with more illigence and experience. Suck it up, buttercup!
Get serious. You would never be that person. You're a loser. You prove it with every post. Now, go find a new rock to crawl under. Your only 'intelligence' is in your dreams.

Prove me wrong!

If not, STFU!

Get serious. You would never be that person. You're a loser. You prove it with every post. Now, go find a new rock to crawl under. Your only 'intelligence' is in your dreams.

That's funny! You have yet to show anywhere I was in error. What does that say about your crying, and sniveling?

Have a nice evening! Try putting some salve on your ass burn. It will hurt less in the morning!

That's funny! You have yet to show anywhere I was in error. What does that say about your crying, and sniveling?

Have a nice evening! Try putting some salve on your ass burn. It will hurt less in the morning!
Look, can we please end this ridiculous exchange of posts. You’re so full of yourself you can’t see straight, so it’s a total waste of time trying to talk to you. We had two different opinions, in the beginning. That is all. I haven’t been trying to “show you any error” about anything. Hell, I don’t give a shit about your opinion. You can believe anything you want, I wouldn’t care what it was.

The only thing I was trying to point out is your pompous, condescending attitude. Your opinion, on the other hand, meant nothing to me, so I was never trying to refute it.

And now in your last post you’re talking about “ass burn” crying and sniveling, as if you won some kind of stupid contest. Hell I was never trying to prove anything to you. You’re plain fucking weird. So please, let’s let this be the last exchange. Goodbye, have a nice life.

Look, can we please end this ridiculous exchange of posts. You’re so full of yourself you can’t see straight, so it’s a total waste of time trying to talk to you. We had two different opinions, in the beginning. That is all. I haven’t been trying to “show you any error” about anything. Hell, I don’t give a shit about your opinion. You can believe anything you want, I wouldn’t care what it was.

The only thing I was trying to point out is your pompous, condescending attitude. Your opinion, on the other hand, meant nothing to me, so I was never trying to refute it.

And now in your last post you’re talking about “ass burn” crying and sniveling, as if you won some kind of stupid contest. Hell I was never trying to prove anything to you. You’re plain fucking weird. So please, let’s let this be the last exchange. Goodbye, have a nice life.

Learn to read. It will prevent future exchanges of this type with other posters also.

One news channel referred to this bunch as "former living presidents", rather than living former presidents.

How appropriate!

All five are useless, worthless walking dead, best to be ignored by regular people.

Oh my, Trump excluded.

Obama, Bush, and Clinton continue their Trump-free tour with Texas concert

They've become quite the posse. Barack Obama, Bill Clinton and George Bush, the ex-president crew that have been seen golfing together and promising Harvey relief with no Trump in sight, are set to continue their benevolent bromance with a headline appearance at a Texas benefit concert.

He would make it about him and as we all know, if trump can't profit from something, he won't do it. Amd if he did do it, he'd lie about it later.

And if the damn orange moron would just do his job, this would not be needed.

The age of presidents who behave "presidentially" is over. That's what this event showed us.

Just as the "Tea Party" devolved into the racist, kkk, nazi, fascist, alt right mess has ended true "Conservatism".

He needs to donate kleenex to the democratic party.

I've never heard so much crybaby whining in my life.

"We're closer to war than we've ever been." Yea.....because this fucking president is standing up to that little fat NK bastard, the others ones didn't. Kinda like if you stand up to the school bully, yea you're probably closer to a fight than anyone else, because you're fucking standing up for yourself.

Liberals can't stand for shit. They couldn't fight their way out of wet paper bag.

So this dude is standing up against crazy Kim? Trump is no better than Kim Jung Un but at least Kim still a boy. He undermined Tillerson NK diplomatic effort wasting his time.
Because all he knows is go to nuclear war. Didn’t care if millions of S & N Koreans will die and possibility Japan.
Did Trump attacks made the situation any better? He fired 2 missiles over Japan.
What a dumb fuck president. Get real dude.

This is not about liberals or whatever you belong. It’s about leadership to seek peaceful solution NOT stupidity, bullying, ineptness etc etc etc etc.

He needs to donate kleenex to the democratic party.

I've never heard so much crybaby whining in my life.

"We're closer to war than we've ever been." Yea.....because this fucking president is standing up to that little fat NK bastard, the others ones didn't. Kinda like if you stand up to the school bully, yea you're probably closer to a fight than anyone else, because you're fucking standing up for yourself.

Liberals can't stand for shit. They couldn't fight their way out of wet paper bag.

So this dude is standing up against crazy Kim? Trump is no better than Kim Jung Un but at least Kim still a boy. He undermined Tillerson NK diplomatic effort wasting his time.
Because all he knows is go to nuclear war. Didn’t care if millions of S & N Koreans will die and possibility Japan.
Did Trump attacks made the situation any better? He fired 2 missiles over Japan.
What a dumb fuck president. Get real dude.

This is not about liberals or whatever you belong. It’s about leadership to seek peaceful solution NOT stupidity, bullying, ineptness etc etc etc etc.

Just like most of your other facts, you are wrong. Un is 33 years old, i.e. not a boy.

All living Presidents are united against Trump

They recognize a danger to our nation
All the living ex-presidents HARMED our nation. Immensely.

Actually in last 10 months.
We are closer to nuclear war than ever.
Made us the laughingstock, ignorant, racist and arrogant around the globe.
Trump is a total disgrace to this country.

Just wondering what he has done to have all these impressions when his supporters are declining.

How do you know his support is declining? Oh, that's right! The same polls that showed Hillary would win in an electoral landslide!

Really? Let set aside or we ignore the current polls that Trump popularity is the lowest ever for a president or supporters are declining——-
1. He promised to Hispanic communities that he will deport only the bad hombres. Trump lied he is deporting them even without criminal record or that’s been here for decades as a law abiding tax payers. He also lied about his promised to DACA program.
2. He is cutting down the number of LEGAL immigration quotas entering US. These are the millions of Asians, Europeans etc etc etc that entering this country legally.
3. By EO Trump remove the constitutional rights of American gays and lesbians that want to serve this country militarily.
4. Healthcare. Poor Americans voted for this dude as a savior. By his EO he is cutting their health care benefits as we speak.
5. Last 10 months all he displayed is nothing but amateurism, ignorance, bullying, ineptness, racism, lie lie lie lie, hypocrite. Chaos and pissing contest every week.

Just an example. He was asked about the 4 soldiers that got killed in Niger. Out of nowhere he cowardly inserted Obama. Then lied again( including Gen. Kelly ) about the discussion with the widow. This is the kind o leadership we are seeing. A total Disgrace.
SUCKS. Tillerson is right Trump is a moron.

THAT SAID. So tell me if this boi President is gaining more support or loosing support? Let me hear it.

Here is just a few links as an example. Even his closest friends expressed dissatisfaction.

Fox News host to Trump: You're running out of friends

Americans who voted for Obama and then for Trump are starting to have some serious regrets, poll shows

One of Trump's closest friends and most loyal advisers offers insight into the president's psyche

Tom Barrack, a billionaire and friend of President Donald Trump for more than 30 years, expressed dissatisfaction with the commander in chief's rhetoric, particularly when he's fanning the flames of his national base.
Barrack told The Washington Post in a story published Wednesday, "I tell him all the time: I don't like the rhetoric."
He thinks he has to be loyal to his base," Barrack added. "I keep on saying, 'But who is your base? You don't have a natural base. Your base now is the world and America, so you have all these constituencies; show them who you really are.' In my opinion, he's better than this."

Oh my, Trump excluded.

Obama, Bush, and Clinton continue their Trump-free tour with Texas concert

They've become quite the posse. Barack Obama, Bill Clinton and George Bush, the ex-president crew that have been seen golfing together and promising Harvey relief with no Trump in sight, are set to continue their benevolent bromance with a headline appearance at a Texas benefit concert.

All of them are disgraces to the office....at a minimum, they are giving credibility to clinton, the rapist.......the harvey weinstein of politics....that is nothing to brag about.

Really? You may want to read the the real news. Dude You’ve been watching too much of Hannity. Look at the chaos just about every week coming from his unfiltered and coward attitude or mouth. Dude it’s like a real kid. Always doing something dumb or saying something stupid.
I’m very proud of Obama well respected here and around the world.
Compared to this crap president. Nah! Cannot even come close.

Did they respect him when they saw him bow before them?

You are not making sense dude.

7 charts on how the world views President Obama

Actually in last 10 months.
We are closer to nuclear war than ever.
Made us the laughingstock, ignorant, racist and arrogant around the globe.
Trump is a total disgrace to this country.

Just wondering what he has done to have all these impressions when his supporters are declining.
1. We're not close to nuclear war. The Chinese are muscling NK to act wild to stop tariffs on Chinese exports to the US.

2. Lots of silly race carders don't make Trump into a racist.

3. Nothing ignorant about us. If you think you know of something we're ignorant about, let's hear it.

4. What you call "arrogant" is actually strength, against countries (Mexico, China, et al who've abused us) in contrast to the shameful weakness of Obama and his administration.

4. Trump is the best president we've had since Eisenhower.

4. Really? Like what? Trump do not eeeeeeeven deserve to be called POTUS. Let alone compare him to any president. Hitler maybe. He has proven himself unfit to lead this country.

3. Arrogant, Hypocrite, Pathological Liar. During campaign he blasted Obama for signing too many EO. In his first 10 months signed total of 50 compared to Obama’s 26.

One of his motto Buy Americans Hire Americans——— Really? His products are made from China, Mexico, Bangladesh etc etc. He continuously hire foreigners for his Maralago golf club and wineries. A total Hypocrite.
He was asked about the 4 soldiers killed in Niger——- out of nowhere he cowardly lied and injected Obama.

Trump Isn’t Playing 8-D Chess

Donald Trump offers only gloom, insults and arrogance – and America loves him for it | The Spectator

2. Trump is a racist dog. Please update yourself.

1. We are closer to war than ever since this dude took over.
Tillerson is trying to make a diplomatic solution to North Korean crisis. Undermining his own SOS he is wasting his time. All Trump knows is go to war. What a MORON.

Trump: Tillerson 'wasting his time' negotiating with NK - CNNPolitics

Trump threatened to "totally destroy" North Korea. I asked 8 experts how worrisome that is.

Thank you for numbering your lies! We now know you lied at least 4 times!

Prove to me where I lied. IM WAITING.

Are you looking for a fight, garbage discussion or decent conversation?

Pick one.

Forum List

Back