Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s Green New Deal Is ‘Pretty Much All Fantasy-land.’

So jack up energy prices to the point that normal people can't afford them anymore ?

The only ones who couldn't afford them were the assholes who buy gas guzzlers.

I spend $25 a week on gasoline... and I drive a lot in my job. But I bought a fuel efficient car.
Dufus uses 8 gallons a week of gas and thinks he drives a lot.

The Left hate the poor, that's why they jack up their electricity and gasoline costs so they can't put food on the table.
I don't believe the left hates the poor what I think is they want them exclusively dependent on the Government, preferably one they control.
To wish to control someone is to hate them.

So jack up energy prices to the point that normal people can't afford them anymore ?

The only ones who couldn't afford them were the assholes who buy gas guzzlers.

I spend $25 a week on gasoline... and I drive a lot in my job. But I bought a fuel efficient car.
Regardless in a free market economy I should be able to buy whatever I fucking want without being penalized for my purchases just because people like yourself think I should be driving a clown car. Energy prices also include electricity and the transportation of goods.

You tard you complain about resources yet have no problem with Illegals?

Logic is not strong with you is it meth head joe.

I have no problem with undocumented immigrants because they aren't bothering me...

Liberals push UTOPIAN ideals that are nebulous, can not be measured, and always use other people (ours) money. When they fail, their response is "they weren't liberal enough!"

And yet, you guys claim that Bush-43, Bush-41, Ford and Nixon all failed because they weren't conservative enough.

The only guy who doesn't fall in that category is Reagan, but you had to completely re-write history to make that work.

Yup, you need a new logo...try this one....dumbass.
th

Because clearly it's either one or the other, Captain False Dilemna

Well, it kind of is.

The fact is, as long as you have a world economy based on petroleum, you give undo influence to that part of the world.

The war on Terror, where BOTH sides were funded by the American Consumer.

Now, imagine, if you would, if we spent that money on biofuels, nuclear energy and renewables... Then all that oil becomes a lot less valuable and their ability to cause trouble diminishes...

Regardless in a free market economy I should be able to buy whatever I fucking want without being penalized for my purchases just because people like yourself think I should be driving a clown car. Energy prices also include electricity and the transportation of goods.

Yes, they do..

So the rest of us need to be penalized for your selfishness with rising temperatures and dirty air?

...More to the point, there is only a finite amount of it. At some point, we are going to run out. True, we might destroy the ecosystem with runaway global warming before we do...

I’ve got 30 years MAX left on this planet, why the Hell do I care what’s gonna happen 50+ years down the road?

The Left hate the poor, that's why they jack up their electricity and gasoline costs so they can't put food on the table.

Wow, guy, trying to ascribe your awful motives on to other people.

If we don't get global warming under control, the rich and poor alike will suffer for it.
If we don't get global warming under control, the rich and poor alike will suffer for it.

Tell that to the thousands who fly private jets to climate conferences instead of using Skype.

Wow, guy, trying to ascribe your awful motives on to other people.

Lord. This one is full of shit.

Yes, they do..

So the rest of us need to be penalized for your selfishness with rising temperatures and dirty air?
You know there are countries you can live in where the Government has total control of your life and when exactly are these temperatures supposed to rise ?

Why can't we take advantage of the largest oil reserves in the world ?

Because wrecking our drinking water and agriculture isn't worth it.

MOre to the point, there is only a finite amount of it. At some point, we are going to run out. True, we might destroy the ecosystem with runaway global warming before we do...

Or we could come up with alternative energy that does neither. THat's an idea.

But no, let's keep going with the cutting edge energy source of the 19th century.

what a tard

Why can't we take advantage of the largest oil reserves in the world ?

Because wrecking our drinking water and agriculture isn't worth it.

MOre to the point, there is only a finite amount of it. At some point, we are going to run out. True, we might destroy the ecosystem with runaway global warming before we do...

Or we could come up with alternative energy that does neither. THat's an idea.

But no, let's keep going with the cutting edge energy source of the 19th century.

How’s that plan working out for France?

Tell that to the thousands who fly private jets to climate conferences instead of using Skype.

Yes, yes, you've got all the Hate Radio talking points down... much better than actually THINKING about the scientific aspects of the problem.

Fuck Science.... you gots you some Jay-a-zus.
Ah, it is now HATE to say people should use Skype instead of hundreds of people flying private jets thousands of miles to talk to each other.

How dare anyone suggest ways to help the environment, we are NAZI's for doing so!

Forum List

Back