Alexandra Pelosi Interviews Shameless Welfare Recipients

Saying it doesn't make it so. Where is your PROOF, your evidence that there is a direct correlation between assistance programs and an increase in single parents?

I realize that as a strong partisan you are unable to look at anything objectively.

So I will add the outrage of the left for the VP commenting on murphy brown.

I can lead you to the information But I can not make you comprehend.

Murphy Brown has what to do with Welfare? You're just all over the place with this. Murphy Brown is a "liberal policy"? In what regard, Charlie?

I GAVE you the information. Most single mothers are single mothers because of (sing it Tammy) D-I-V-O-R-C-E. The "welfare Mom" you seem to blame the whole kit and kaboodle on is a myth (yeth?).

Has there been an increase in women who choose single parenting? Yes, but it has nothing to do with Welfare since most of them work and they are a VERY small minority. Has welfare contributed to the number of single mothers? Definitely yes, but not in the manner you wish to ascribe. Women don't have to stay in bad relationships because of financial reasons anymore. They can use the HAND UP to leave that bad relationship.

I love how someone that wants to blame single parenting on "liberal policies" calls me a partisan. Hello pot...

Why didnt you say hold my hand?

Murphy Brown was a fictional TV character that highlighted how wonderful it was to be a single parent. The left blasted the VP for commenting that he didnt think this was a direction to go in. They screamed loudly.. It has nothing to do with welfare but merely highlights the attitudes on management of welfare.

Try thinking, DAMN.

Thought provoking segment on "real time" by Alexandra Pelosi.

"Real Time" Interviews Shameless Welfare Recipients | RealClearPolitics

Yes, it's terrible, isn't it?

Too bad the schools don't teach a work ethic.

But also bad that we have a corporate mentality that pretty much makes us fight over the cookie.

I'd have no problem if we turned welfare into "workfare" like the CCC during the Great Depression. Find some nice public work job for these people to do.

But so-called "conservatives" would be the first one to scream when these folks are detailed doing something a "private enterpenuer" would charge the government to do.

I realize that as a strong partisan you are unable to look at anything objectively.

So I will add the outrage of the left for the VP commenting on murphy brown.

I can lead you to the information But I can not make you comprehend.

Murphy Brown has what to do with Welfare? You're just all over the place with this. Murphy Brown is a "liberal policy"? In what regard, Charlie?

I GAVE you the information. Most single mothers are single mothers because of (sing it Tammy) D-I-V-O-R-C-E. The "welfare Mom" you seem to blame the whole kit and kaboodle on is a myth (yeth?).

Has there been an increase in women who choose single parenting? Yes, but it has nothing to do with Welfare since most of them work and they are a VERY small minority. Has welfare contributed to the number of single mothers? Definitely yes, but not in the manner you wish to ascribe. Women don't have to stay in bad relationships because of financial reasons anymore. They can use the HAND UP to leave that bad relationship.

I love how someone that wants to blame single parenting on "liberal policies" calls me a partisan. Hello pot...

Why didnt you say hold my hand?

Murphy Brown was a fictional TV character that highlighted how wonderful it was to be a single parent. The left blasted the VP for commenting that he didnt think this was a direction to go in. They screamed loudly.. It has nothing to do with welfare but merely highlights the attitudes on management of welfare.

Try thinking, DAMN.

No, I don't want you to "hold my hand". I want you to have some proof that backs up your claim that it is "liberal policies" that have increased the number of single parents. You didn't. Instead you went on a rant about a fictional TV character...much like that dope of a VP did.

Divorce is the number one reason for single parents. Are you going to try to pass divorce off as a "liberal policy"?

Forum List

Back