Alex Jones repsonds to white house press pass controversy

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
ALEX JONES RESPONDS TO WHITE HOUSE PRESS PASS CONTROVERSY
Mainstream media throws fit over independent media gaining White House access
Alex Jones responds to the media meltdown over Infowars obtaining a White House press pass.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because I get it from the fkn horses mouth and not some LIBERAL POS lying news site that is just as clipped as those who read it and think they are the Truth Gods. Don't like it that might explain why so many are nothing but clueless idiots too.

Pretty funny reading some of the melt-downs out there in cyber-land over this.

• Banned
Pretty funny reading some of the melt-downs out there in cyber-land over this.

they are having a melt downs, if they only knew how fkn retarded they look and how stupid they are. Sorry I have no respect for ignorant idiot assholes.
But look how they act, and they all act the same. Like I said they are all ANTIFA losers. Some are just a bit ruder than others as a whole.
Meaning the leftist nuts in general.

Last edited:
Meltdowns? Not at all. This is the level of idiocy we have come to expect from this admin. And, in the meantime, the Russia probe goes on. And the senile old orange clown continues to do really stupid things.

This is the most disappointing thing the Trump administration has done. Tin foil hat kooks have no place in a civilized society.

New Topics

Forum List

Back