Alex Jones/Info Wars have been vindicated with the Vault 7 leaks

I only started following Info Wars about 2 years ago. At first, I wasn't sure what to make of them, but it's crazy how even some of their way out there conspiracies have been proven to be true. Info Wars is probably one of the most credible news sources out there, if not the most credible.

Well I don't know about Alex Jones and InfoWars, it's not the sort of thing I watch myself.

However I have read some of the WikiLeaks Vault 7 stuff, and apart from it being very disturbing why the CIA and also in collusion with MI5/6 would want to spy on seemingly everyone for reasons that have little to do with combatting terrorism.

The most interesting part I have read is that the CIA very often left behind a trace that said it was Russia, Iran and China doing the hacking and spying and they did this deliberately to conceal that it was the CIA.

So there possibly is the "Russia hacked the American election" narrative coming from the CIA and the other Intelligence Agencies and the Democratic party and their cheerleaders in the MSM.

Also that "Russia is hacking EVERYONE'S election" and/or "Russia is interfering"

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to think that the CIA set this up, they hacked the DNC server, left behind a trace to say it was Russia who hacked it and then that was the narrative, a Deep State set up with the deliberate intent to blame Russia, so in the event that Trump won, they could then 24/7 through the MSM push the narrative that Trump is an Agent of Putin.

Trump stated that Russia did it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/11/us/politics/donald-trump-press-conference.html?_r=0

Sorry. You should study your messiah better.

As for Alex Jones, 5 minutes of looking into his "work" would make anyone conclude he is a cook; unless you believe the Twin Towers were brought down by controlled demolition too.
Unless Vault 7 proved that Jones' magic potions in the Infowars store work, then we're still waiting for his vindication.

About 20 years ago I lived in Austin, Texas, the same city as Alex Jones.

He was just starting out and his show could be heard on a local radio station. I immediately became a big fan and listened to his show every day in my car on my commute to work.

I'm not a conspiracy guy. So what I liked about Alex Jones is that he insisted his guests on the show must provide documentation and facts to back up any claims they are making about controversial issues and current events.

He has had many prominent people on his show, including retired FBI and CIA agents and military General's. ..... :cool:

Last edited:

I only started following Info Wars about 2 years ago. At first, I wasn't sure what to make of them, but it's crazy how even some of their way out there conspiracies have been proven to be true. Info Wars is probably one of the most credible news sources out there, if not the most credible.

upload_2017-3-7_19-5-4.png

THIS IS EXACTLY WHY THEY WANT YOU THINK INFOWARS' IS A COOK SO THEY CAN YOU FKRS DUMB, AND BELIEVING What they tell you. The people who follow them, know them know they are anything but that, But those who CHOOSE to listen to ass holes like

Obama
Rachel Maddow
Clinton
MSM .............etc keep you dumb mother fkrs right where they want you..

On Monday February 27th, 2012, WikiLeaks began publishing The Global Intelligence Files, over five million e-mails from the Texas headquartered "global intelligence" company Stratfor. The e-mails date between July 2004 and late December 2011. They reveal the inner workings of a company that fronts as an intelligence publisher, but provides confidential intelligence services to large corporations, such as Bhopal's Dow Chemical Co., Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon and government agencies, including the US Department of Homeland Security, the US Marines and the US Defence Intelligence Agency. The emails show Stratfor's web of informers, pay-off structure, payment laundering techniques and psychological methods.

Re: Infowars is saying that we claim that Bin Laden wasn't killed
Released on 2013-03-11 00:00 GMT

Email-ID 1826489
Date 2011-08-22 18:39:40
From [email protected]
To [email protected]
Re: Infowars is saying that we claim that Bin Laden wasn't killed

Let us water board em.

On 8/22/11 12:36 PM, Sean Noonan wrote:

Fucking idiots need to learn english. Again, someone please put me in
the same room with Azhar Masood.

On 8/22/11 11:33 AM, Rodger Baker wrote:

Forward to Kyle in pr. W addressed this when the pak paper initially
misquoted us.

On Aug 22, 2011, at 11:32 AM, Michael Sher <[email protected]>
wrote:

By the way it all stems from a quote from this article:
The Tactical Irrelevance of Osama bin Laden's Death

In it we said that "STRATFOR long considered the possibility that
bin Laden was already dead, and in terms of his impact on terrorist
operations, he effectively was." but sites like infowars have
decided to take it out of context and make it sound like we think he
was already dead.

Read more: The Tactical Irrelevance of Osama bin Laden's Death |
STRATFOR

On 8/22/11 11:29 AM, Michael Sher wrote:

Infowars and a bunch of other crazy people are claiming that we
don't think it was Bin Laden who we killed in Abbotabad. This was
up on some other sites about a week about but a lot of people
actually read infowars. Have we done anything to make it clear to
them that this isn't our stance and can we request Alex Jones to
take this down?

Stratfor disputes OBL killing in Abbottabad

--

Sean Noonan

Tactical Analyst

Office: +1 512-279-9479

Mobile: +1 512-758-5967

Strategic Forecasting, Inc.

www.stratfor.com

AND FOR THE RECORD BIN LAIDEN was ALREADY DEAD Obama is no FKN HERO who did anything with him................

Forum List

Back